NEXT BO

Who will be the first Ballon d'Or after Messi and Ronaldo ?

I don't see anyone else than Bale, Neymar, Suarez and Griezmann.

Iniesta and Zlatan are getting older, Muller chokes and PL players are overrated shite.

Whoever the most marketable star is for Real/Barca. So probably Neymar.

Drinkwater

My boy griezmann

Suarez is 29/30 and he currently is the 3rd best player on his team. In a year or two's time he'll be washed up/scoring 25-30 in all competition.

He has no chance of winning this award. He should be grateful for the inevitable 3rd place spot he'll get this year.

>inevitable 3rd place spot he'll get this year
??????

grieseman wont be third, unless they want to add a third man who isnt barca/real. otherwise it'll be suarez or nermal.

Possible but Suarez goalscoring numbers will probably give him the edge to the casuals.

No doubt Greaseman is better though.

>Griezzman is better
kys

Suarez is rather controversial so I doubt he will get that many votes. Griezmann is much more likely third place finisher.

Except Bale is better than Griezmann.

>suarez after Messi

but suarez is older than Messi

No he's not. Bale is so incredibly overrated cause of the Ronaldo hate. He hasn't even been better than Benzema.

You know it's true

0/10

I think Griezmann will be the next player to win it who isn't Messi or Ronaldo

Kevin de Bruyne

Pogba is the only one famous enough to win this popularity contest

Suarez should have won it this year anyways, so I will say Suarez.

Either you didn't watch Madrid consistently play last season or you are naturally bias for Bale's type of meme speed play. You probably thought Bale had a great Euros as well.

if it wasn't for people desperately trying to push the Bale-Ronaldo argument on here people would see what an overhyped fraud he is.

Coutinho within 3 years

neymar or greaseman

if you honestly believe that bale, who torched your league and seamlessly slots in ronaldos place when hes out, is only considered great because of some media/ronaldo conspiracy you're borderline retarded

He's a great player no doubt but remember, you responded to me with "0/10" after I said Benzema had been better the past season.

You are either overrating Bale or think Benzema having a career year is a scrub.

ZLATAN

WILL SOCRE 40 GOALS in the minor league of uk isle

ZLATAN will finally earn the european champions cup

ZLATAN next baloon d'gypsies

Zlatan

2016-2017 is an off-seasoon, no big international tourneys, so whatever striker of the team who manages to win domestic + CL

neymar to be honest lads

when messi was out last season, neymar carried barca and actually it was their best part of the season