Damn

damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufVkcvxVjLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's without Brian, right?

At least Brian won't be there to see it

Of course, it's like 4 weeks after his death.

yes. it is Mike Love's Band now. Still I really hope they don't do it because it would make me very sad to hear that Good Vibrations was played at his inauguration.

Does this mean I'll soon be able to buy cheap Beach Boys CDs from butthurt lefties? Hot damn, I'm looking forward to this

If Brian was involved, i would still be totally okay with it and this is coming from somebody that voted killary.

If there's anyone that can unite America, it's the Beach Boys.

FUCK YOU.

Wtf I sort of like Mike Love now

They do this and they are literally going beyond GOAT.

i hope they do. I never seen any of the Beach Boys live and I plan on going to the inauguration

Imagine if Kanye West also played.

Most patrician inauguration of all time

Beach Boys AND Kanye

As things go, it seems to be those on the right who throw everything out or buy things in a backwards protest.
See: Kaepernick, Dixie Chicks.

leftists btfo

It seems as much on both sides. I know when Kate Bush said she liked Theresa May I saw a lot of people on my Twitter feed saying they didn't know if they could listen to he again.

I would prefer The Beatles but this is okay I guess.

ARUBA
JAMAICA

I dont see why they wouldnt. They are rich and old enough to not give in to pressure from the jew industry. Their legacy has already been made

FUCK YEAH AMERICA SLOWLY BEING MADE GREAT AGAIN

Based.

Eh, true.
I live in a super blue state so that probably accounts for some of it.

I am getting tired of winning but not tired of seeing leftists getting BTFO

Mike Love is a known Republican so that's hardly a shocker.

I want to see Mike and Donny duet on the WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(...)EEEEEEEN thing

omg i didnt know the beach boys were racist :(

this triggers the nu-male

they're in the water...

If owners of beach boys CDs of any political leaning don't know that Mike Love's Beach Boys isn't even the real beach boys then I'm more sorry for that.

they are literally hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=ufVkcvxVjLo

Leftist here. Brian isn't in the group, so I couldn't care less. It's like rooting for Jar Jar Binks.

This is all Mike's doing!

wouldn't it be nice if you'd stop being racist

#calexit

Don't really care if it's just the Mike Love Experience but it would be cool if they could get Brian to be there too.

lol i wish half the things that righties said about obama were true

damn...

Nu-males on suicide watch.

Mike Love might be an asshole but at least he's not a libcuck, lmao.

Remember the last time The Beach Boys hung out with a charasmatic racist?

>he might be a massive moneygrubbing litigious asshole who actively contributed to his band mate and cousin's mental illness, but heh, at least he agrees with me!

I'm not sure why people are sucking Mike Love's nuts when he neutered the band and makes completely boring music. So he agrees with your political views, that's all you care about?

That tends to be the way things go the last 10 or so years, at least that I've noticed.
You could have the worst fucking person but as long as they're on your side, they're great. Ted Nugent is a lunatic deerfucker who implied he wanted to kill the president but people still fellating him because MUH TRUTH TO POWER

Neo-Sup Forums (aka Sup Forumsacks) don't actually have real or concrete opinions, tastes, or even beliefs, they just support whatever triggers libs and it's a moving goalpost day to day. That's why they're currently defending gutting net neutrality because Trump's guy wants to do it, even though they've spent years doing the opposite and it only hurts them.

A little off topic, but honestly, despite being legitimately one of the best presidents we've had, there was nothing really "presidential" about Obama. I mean he was kind of cool, but he didn't have that presidential kind of persona that even the most likable presidents like Kennedy had. So now there's no standard for who's president in that way. I think Trump is the first president who I've audibly heard say the word fuck. Don't get me wrong, I'm a degenerate scumbag too, but I like the president to not be that way, even if he's a creep like Nixon. He was at least presidential.

>obama
>one of the best presidents
simply eric
he gets a C+ at best

He's a shit president but compared to Trump he gets an A+.

I don't know, 2009-2016 went more smoothly than 2001-2009 as far as politics go. He also never fucked an intern. The worst thing he did was be black, but that's not a problem for everybody.

>Mike Love
>Bruce Johnston
>a bunch of Berklee douche soulless session players

You mean """""The Beach Boys"""""" are debating playing.

He also expanded the NSA and bombed a bunch of brown school children with drone strikes. Other than that he was aight I guess.

A trump presidency is going to be literal dogshit though. Can't believe this actually happened.

>h-he's black and didnt fuck anything up so that means hes good!!

So the musicians in current possession of the brand name Beach Boys will play for Trump, who cares, at least the band that made Pet Sounds and SMiLE won't be.

>didnt fuck anything up

You just made him sound like the best president in a century

Last I checked not fucking anything up is a good thing.

that and fueled the fire with race baiting rhetoric after the travon martin shit
also continued same corporatist neoliberal policies that have been fucking over americans for years
and didn't manage to do anything while he had democratic control of congress

>that and fueled the fire with race baiting rhetoric after the travon martin shit

Kill yourself you dumbass racist

I couldn't care any less, Brian Wilson isn't even going to play. He's the only one that matters

Is Love a sociopath? My least favorite part about him (musically) is how he would sneak really corny lines into good songs to share writing credits with Brian.

>Good Night, baby, sleep tight baby
Or
>Christmas comes this time each year

No shit Mike. April 23rd comes the same time every year to. Retard

Yeah he's essentially an extension of GWB, and Hillary would have been more so. Liberal centrism with vague steps left or right of center at any given time. Not that Trump's retardation is a proper solution.

Could you be more broad and vague please?

nice b8

>Proven forgery birth certificate
>Race baiting
>Giving Iran a billion dollars for hostages
>The colossal failure known as Obamacare
>NSA spying on your every move and listening to every word
>Domestic terrorist atracks out the ass
>Droning civilians and children 24/7
>Fast and furious
Seems alright to me ;)

he hasn't "played" since the 60s

"if i had a son he'd look like travon" is an incendiary statement that a president should not make. it only encourages violence and division.

>If Brian was involved, i would still be totally okay with it and this is coming from somebody that voted killary.
>If there's anyone that can unite America, it's the Beach Boys.
Brian is a drug addled vege-table and The Beach Boys haven't been a socially relevant group since the 60s.
The only one of them who isn't terribly depressing to see live nowadays is Al.

>Proven forgery birth certificate
lol

>>Proven forgery birth certificate

It's true.
I'm not saying he isn't American however his birth certificate is a load of horseshit that was recently proved to be a forgery.
News came out last week dipshits.

>compared to a man who isn't in office yet he gets an A+

Why are #NeverTrump people so retarded?

>believing infowars news

source?

((preparing my sides in advance)

>infowars
>being this uninformed

they already played for Reagan, the only worse they could do is if they played for putin and Jong-un too

Unless Trump does a complete 180 of all his views right before his inaguration then yeah.

And even still, he caused way too much damage by normalizing bigotry such as Racism, sexism, ableism, islamophobia, and homophobia.

Sherrif Joe Arpaio was on FOX last week showing cold hard evidence Barack Hussein Obama forged his certificate. He compared the supposed authentic certificate to another certificate from 1960s Hawaii and they did NOT match.

>beach boys
>without brian

>-ism
>-phobia
kys

Can we quit calling liberals lefties

>kys

no

at most the beach boys could unite a bunch of geriatrics

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Sure it did.

Disgraced *Sheriff Joe Arpaio once performed an illegal raid and ran over a puppy and a bunch of chickens on private property with a tank because Steven Seagal's reality TV show producers told him to. He's fucking nuts.

No. A commie doesn't stop being a commie just because they show their true colors.

>arpaio
Your mom should've swallowed. Please don't breed.
Arpaio's 'team' admitted they got the info and evidence from fucking Jerome Corsi.

How do these alt-right Trump supporters feel about their chief passing Rule 41?
Bye bye freedom

Pretty much this.

Anyone who uses an -ism or -phobia nonironically these days doesn't deserve to be taken seriously in the slightest. As if I needed any more proof that the bulk of Trump's opposition consisted of paper-skinned losers.

A random former sheriff claiming something on Fox News isn't proof of anything.

*former Sheriff

Sheriff Joe is based and defends this country's borders. You're just blinded by MSM lies.
I dont know what that is but he will be doing the 2 most important things we need to make this country great again remove regulations on business and lower taxes/deport illegals to create American jobs.

Reddit is full of trump supporters. You should go join them

>why can't I be hateful towards oppressed groups without being called out for it.

Wouldn't have happened if a paranoid schizophrenic with a gun hadn't followed a random kid home.

>mfw Mike Love will die sooner

Not him but liberals are, by definition of the word, center-left to center-right depending on the country and time period. Americans just use it interchangeably with "left" because we're simplistic and tribalistic when talking politics. Same with "conservative" and "right," they're not synonyms.

both of you

Yes, he protects the borders by violating the constitution, running over livestock, and molesting random citizens.

lol so it was MSM lies that cause disgraced *Sheriff Joe Arpaio to perform an illegal raid where he ran over a puppy and a bunch of chickens on private property with a tank because Steven Seagal's reality TV show producers told him to? You realize this was literally on the TV show that Joe himself endorsed and was on right?

Are all Infowars retards really this retarded?

cancerous memer

underrated

If you don't have brain damage before reading infowars, you will afterwards.

>remove regulations on business and lower taxes/deport illegals to create American jobs.
yeah all those $2/hour jobs finally free from the oppressive minimum wage are going to make america great again lol.
trumpers are so stupid.

Not even Fox News. Local Phoenix Fox. Fox News would never let him say that on TV