Sup fggts I used to be fat like you. Get off your ass and fucking work!

Sup fggts I used to be fat like you. Get off your ass and fucking work!

I bet you think you get twice as many grills as me.
>But 20×0=0

You've got how many grills?

I am. Started three weeks ago. Working out 4-5 times a week now.

You're still fat dude.

I used to be scrawny like you. Get off your ass and fucking work!

BOYYYYYYY

Providing you're not a total fucking slob, girls prefer a guy with personality > looks.

Also 20 x 0 = 0

This man just sank the ship to kill the captain.

Tomorrow.

No, seriously I went to gym tonight but it was exceptionally closed earlier so tomorrow it is.

Its an old joke dude

OP here, show me your fucking fat face.

But i already do, op

OP here offering fitness advice. What do you want to know

Kek
Get at my level Op

OP here. You're cut up. This is what happens when skinny kids find weights. You must be 150lbs?

oh man i know these feels, look semi good and get compliments from ninlifting autists from Sup Forums who think biceps is the only muscle you have. Get overly confident and start threads giving "fitness advice". Fucking lol. Get your ass back to /fit/ where your DYEL physique will be utterly laughed at. Nevermind, you probably came from there in the first place

6'2"
Shredded

U mad? U seem mad

Lost 22 kg since new years.

What are you working? Your IT skills?

Respect

Dat bedroom

You are still fat, fucker. Stop deluding yourself with the lighting and start cutting.

>Jpg.jpg.jpg.png
how autistic are you OP?

This. 3 weeks of 100g carbs a day max should cut right down on that belly fat. That way you won't need to do an awkward pose with weird lighting to kinda show a muddle of definition on your torso.

Posture, health, strength. I'm not some superficial mind 20s manchild who goes on Sup Forums fishing for conpliments for a less than mediocre dyel physique. I bet you own a gucci wallet

But I like being fat :(

>not some superficial mind 20s manchild who goes on Sup Forums fishing for conpliments

Then it's lucky there's no danger of that you skinny armed, pigeon titted, hairy crack'd, weak chinned manlet. Best of luck with that health bullshit you're kidding yourself with.