Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FFOzayDpWoI
youtube.com/watch?v=5RdGPYvQcFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking of course

Liam's ex?

She made hands down the most arousing music video of all time so yes
youtu.be/FFOzayDpWoI

I've only listened to The Idler Wheel is anything else by her as good?

She basically was sub-Sup Forumscore a few years ago. Don't know what caused people to forget about her but yeah she's pretty great. I got a feeling we'll get a new album in a year or so.

Why did she age so poorly?

Hard drugs

Anorexia and depression

Yes she is brilliant.

not bad looking still

cuz she wasnt that good looking in the first place.

also; hard drugs.

>She had strange eating habits. "It was colors," she explains. "I couldn't eat things that looked a certain way, that were a certain color. I mean, there was a time when I couldn't eat things that I felt clashed with what I was wearing. I don't mean 'clash' like 'fashionably clash' – there was just something in my head that if it didn't balance, I couldn't eat it, and I was so afraid of doing the wrong thing. If I ate something, I felt like I was doing it because 'I don't want to be crazy.' 'I'm going to eat that fucking apple right now, even though I'm wearing a yellow dress.' This would go on in my head all the time. And it's exhausting. I would tell my sister, 'I'm just so tired I can't manage myself anymore.' I felt like I was the mother of some retarded child that was throwing fits all the time, and I couldn't help it. It would take me half an hour to pick an apple out of the drawer. I couldn't pick the right one."
She's fucked up

>She's fucked up
being raped at 12 will do that to a person

Why does every website keep recommending me Joanna Newsom they're nothing alike

I don't think she wears makeup. Regardless, I would still fuck her relentlessly.

After watching this video, does Sup Forums still love Fiona Apple? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=5RdGPYvQcFc

Yeah this isn't Sup Forums, we mostly don't give a fuck about politics here. She's still lovely.

The Idler Wheel is her best imo but Tidal is pretty great

This.

that picture is old you fagot, she's looking good again nowadays.

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right. Is one of the best titles for an album

Even moreso