So what did he do with all the money?

So what did he do with all the money?

Whatever he wanted to.

Considering he was broke by the time A Fistful of Dollars came around... blew it?

bought a Gran Torino

It wasn't real money you know, it's just a movie.

On what? He never buys anything

gave it to a small poor mexican pieblo, thats why hes so poor in AFOD

What did he do with all the money?

that was before TGTBATU retard

Gambling and hookers? And liquor?

I mean, isn't is reasonable to think he just frittered it away? It even makes sense to think he had it all and lost it, because in the other two movies, that's exactly what he's trying to do; Get it "back."

Perhaps he is incredibly bad at managing money, and acquiring it in large sums is what he thinks he needs to do, constantly.

That would explain why he never spends any in the other two. He probably learned not to blow it all

You mean, besides the fact that the dates and times depicted in each movie are chronologically Third, First then Second? And how the last thing he does before the final showdown in the last movie is find his iconic poncho that he didn't wear all movie or have, but had in the other two?

He's nice deep down. I always imagined he just has a place and a woman somewhere where he stores his loot.

But I can't imagine what this nigga was doing before he became a ronin.

a lawn?

He did a lawn?

Wait so trilogy is actually connected? I thought they were all different stories and characters.

>Joe
>Manco
>Blondie

Can someone explain the timeline of this trilogy to me, and how it all connects?

The autism answer is no, they're completely different characters that are exactly the same. Those autists will say the same thing about the last two Yojimbo movies nobody talks about.

I assumed Joe was just what the Mexicans called him as a generic American name.
Blondie was his nickname, like Angel Eyes was for The Bad
I forget who called him Manco

>play overwatch
>"it's high noon"
>literally run for my life

I don't know about that, but I'll tell you what I do know.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is pretty much the manliest story about friendship. Like you've got these two bad ass motherfuckers, Tuco and Blondie, trying to kill each other through out the whole film, but in reality, they are the biggest bros.

Like in that scene after Tuco's brother calls him a degenerate, Tuco is heartbroken but pretends everything is great. He tells Blondie how his brother was happy to see him and he fed him soup. Blondie knows Tuco is bullshitting but he feels bad so he plays along: "Nothing like a cigar after a good meal" and hands him a cigar to cheer him up.

And in the end when Blondie comes to Tuco and tells him about the gold, Tuco is genuinely excited to see him. "I'm gonna kill Angel Eyes, and I'll be right back". When Blondie mentions the impossible odds of 6 against one, Tuco seems bummed out, not because he will be risking his life, but because Blondie only came to him out of necessity, not friendship - So that's why you came to Tuco :(. So he goes out to kill them alone... and just when Tuco is about to get owned in the middle of a gun fight, Blondie comes out blasting - he got Tuco's back nigga!... man, that shit brought tears to my eyes.

Bros for life.

Dumb frogposter

going to watch the dollars trilogy for the first time right now, thanks for reminding me

I watched it first time today
It's really good