Tfw i'm smoking 5 cigarettes a day

>tfw i'm smoking 5 cigarettes a day

has anyone managed to quit?

was smoking camel menthol wides for like 10 years went down to only 2-3 a day and went back up until I started vaping no cigs in almost a year now...blood pressure went from 190/80 to 110/60

pic related just got these flavors today

190? wtf

Ya pre-hyper tension stage 1

28 6'1 235lbs..

but now its hella low.. last time I saw my doc he was like you have the bp of a teenager

i started smoking about 2 years ago and i quit from time to time, sometimes i dont smoke for a month, another time its just a few days or hours, im 17 atm and its bad for my health so i try to smoke as few as possible

Going on one month right now. New girlfriend has been doing wonderfully degrading things for me to get me to quit.

Camel wide turkish golds were my favorite back when I smoked. It is coming up on my 10 year anniversary of quitting smoking next week. I was going through very rough times back then.

that doesn't sound right 190 sounds close to death

Prehypertension is 120-140 systolic. Hypertension is anything higher. Over 200 is when it gets dangerous. I think over 210 is seizure territory if I remember correctly.

Been smoking for 8 years. Only stopped 12 days this year, then started to smoke like a fucking bat again

Turkish Royals top tier smokes

I haven't smoked since last thanksgiving. my throat was starting to get fucked up. still crave every now and then but smoking is really not that great that it is worth throat cancer.

Same here.. smoking a pack of 25 b&h a day. For about 9 years..Been 5 weeks vaping down to 1 pack every 2 weeks.. but vaping a lot but

Smoked a pack a day for about a year and a half. Quit three months ago when I started going to the gym and giving a fuck about what I put into my body.

Also not a fat neckbeard.. just had to quit after almost 10 years and nothing worked.. not gym not hypnotherapy.. vape helped so much

Enjoy dying from vaping weak minded faggot.

At least i wont die from aids faggot

I doubled down. Quitting is for fags

I was able to quit dipping 10 months ago if that counts

Vaping made me quit instantly, as soon as I got my first actual mod cigarettes just seemed so obsolete and any day I would prefer a nice flavorful rip to an ashy little puff and I've felt so much better ever since, no heartburn, no chest tightness, no hacking up tar and I save money instead of buying 3 or 4 six to seven dollar packs every week I just get a 15 dollar bottle and it lasts 2 weeks
Plus it's way more convenient, I don't have to sit down light up and wait to finish the whole thing. Just puff when I want it

I smoked for around a year and quit cold turkey. Aside from a terrible headache for a few days after it's not bad. I haven't had the urge to smoke since I now associate it with headaches.

>read Allen Carr
>quit for 2.5 weeks
>friend offered me a cig
> " one 4 old times sake"
>instantly addicted again

;(

I used dip for two years straight. 2 tins a week. I quit and it didn't bother me at all. I was getting an abscess on my gums where I put it in. I just stopped buying it. I have no understanding of why people lose their shit over quitting nicotine. It was way harder for me to quit weed and that just required me to stop hanging out with people that smoked and I was over it.

I'm still a pack/day smoker, trying to get into vaping, but can't make the jump entirely. Winston light for me
good taste; they burn too fast for my liking

Vapes make me feel odd. The effect it has on me is not pleasant, I would prefer tobacco, but that's just me. However I am interested in buying herbs and flowers which produce a sedated, euphoric effect, so they say. I have high hopes they will help me quit.

go cold turkey. is it unpleasant? yes, but not only will you have something to be proud of, as it's not everyone who manages, it's very good for stopping you from going back, since the withdrawal will make you think twice about going in again.

and of course, your throat and lungs won't be full of fucking cancer when you're 40.

>im 17 atm
B&

Never started since I'm not a degenerate.

Try snoos. Its made from tobacco but it isn't chew. It's originally from Europe. Long term studies have shown it does not increase cancer rates. Plus you don't have to spit like chews. You can use the snoos and then try to ween yourself off of that in time.

ITT: So many fedora vaping faggots who can't just quit on their own

Good job you weak willed faggots.

hardly a friend if he offers someone trying to get out of an addiction the very thing he is/was addicted to.

I quit a lot of times. The most recent time it took, been six months since my last smoke. Don't miss it much. The three month mark is killer, that's when the last of the physiological effects die off. You'll feel like shit for a while, but just think of all that money you'll save. Also food tastes a lot better.

Im normally at around 112/75 but my blood pressure spikes when I'm under pressure or really upset. I went to my doctor right after I got into a huge argument with my girlfriend at the time and it was over 170/100

It felt like my veins were going to explode off my body how can people pull numbers like that normally? How are you not dead?

Normally I smoke about 2 packs a week. When I need to quit I just cut it to a pack a week, then one for two weeks and then full stop. No real withdrawal symptoms and then I can go a few months before starting back up.

This is true
>be me
>addicted to flip flopping adderal and oxy for a couple years
>took a bit to much oxy and was by my self
>knew i wasnt gonna wake up this time
>woke up
>threw up
>quit everything that day amd never took anything again
If you cant quit cigs kill yourself like i almost did