Would you have sex with a woman who has a cock if afterwards you were given $1,000,000,000? You MUST swallow her cum

Would you have sex with a woman who has a cock if afterwards you were given $1,000,000,000? You MUST swallow her cum.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Interracials_nsfw/comments/4itpah/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
ashemaletube.com/videos/219697/amazing-ts-twink-adores-orgy/?ct=2--1470528796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course. For that kind of money, I'd even have sex with a woman who doesn't have a cock!

please give me sauce

alexander shatalov

reddit.com/r/Interracials_nsfw/comments/4itpah/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Nice one you edgy fagget

a billion? are you fucking retarded? most ppl would fucking chop off both their legs for a billion.

Hell fucking yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

Fuck nigga I'd do it just for the keks

I'd do it for free

Would you have sex with a woman who has a cock if afterwards you were given $10? You MUST swallow her cum

Fixed for you.

I wouldn't.

I'd probably do it for like 10,000

>woman
>cock
choose one

I'm not gay but a billions dollars is a billion dollars

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

80's Horror Marathon tonight! Watch these movies with other horror fans and chat with them in real time! Starting tonight at approx. 6pm CST!

An American Werewolf in London
The Thing
Poltergeist
A Nightmare on Elm Street
C.H.U.D.
Re-Animator
The Blob
Terrorvision
Hellraiser
Child's Play

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

For a billion? Are you kidding? I'd let her do literally anything she wanted to me daily for the rest of my life for that much money, and I'd consider it a fucking bargain.

>You MUST swallow her cum.
But that IS the whole point of a blowjob, isn't it?

I'd pay her well over 10 dollars for that opportunity, getting 10 dollars is just like an added bonus.

I'd do that for free, swallowing cum and all.

ashemaletube.com/videos/219697/amazing-ts-twink-adores-orgy/?ct=2--1470528796

And, you sir, won the Internet today. Proof that life is never about money. It is entirely about penis.

I'd probably pay a bit of money for it.

I'm pretty sure there's not much I wouldn't do for that much money.

Of course

I'd fuck a hairy dude with three dicks for a billion dollars. I'd be that ugly motherfucker's bitch for a week for a billion.

It's not fun being poor. My dignity isn't nearly worth the transformative effect of being able to endlessly provide for my family for forever. I would literally eat shit for a billion dollars. I would kill any one of you fuckers for a billion dollars. I would set fire to an orphanage for a billion dollars.

Do you even know how much money a billion is? That's not even stupid money. That's pay-to-have-the-bitch castrated and turned into your cumdumpster sex slave without consequences sorts of money.

if she looked like that, had those cute fucking heels on and I got to fuck her as well then obviously fuck yeah, plus thats ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of money take off 3-4 zeros and I'd still do it, because also ALOTTT of money

"Woman"
"Cock"

Pick one.

You sick fuck.

>woman
>cock
But yeah ide fuck and suck a guy for that much any day

Fun fact: if you say no, you are gay or insecure of your sexuality.
1 billion $ is literally world and life changing money, and if you wouldn't do something simple like sex with someone for it, you are ignorant, childish, or have no concept of money or logic
Fact.

Tldr, stop doing hypothetical "bets" for a billion, it's too easy

Tldrtldr op is a fag

I'm 18, and have a regular prostitution deal with a 50 year old mircodick. Yes. Yes I would take a billion dollars.

Bottom or top?

>woman who has a cock
>her cum.

MAN. WOULD YOU FUCK A MAN FOR A BILLION.

and yeah, its a billion ffs make it 100 and its a real question.

>a woman who has a cock
Idiot.

Life changing, perhaps. World changing, scarcely. It's only enough to give one dollar each to one billion people, a measly ten thousand to a hundred thousand people, or one million to one thousand people. Not world changing no matter how you look at it.

I'd let 12 niggers gangbang me for that much

Pretty much just reciprocal. I do what he wants and he's a pussy.

amen hallelujah

Can i keep having sex with her after i get the money?

As long as she looks like that. Also, can I do this and get a billion dollars every day if I do it every day?