Eternal /got/ general

old When did this guy get so popular edition

Jon is best. Jon is Azor. Jon is Stark. Jon is Targ. Jon is King. Jon is simply the best.

3rd for King Aenys

Nice!

Preston

FORESHADOWING

BEST CHARACTER COMING THROUGH

>Then again, I doubt anybody would be into a girl which could transform into a dragon.

educate yourself

Promise me, Yen

daily reminder to join the stannisfriend fan club for discussion about the lore, characters and episodes of the game of thrones saga

How do people manage to score first posts 16 seconds into a new thread?

What went wrong?

he is only the worst character on the show, or the worst character of all time?

Promise me nick

When the writers started giving easy victories to Ramsay and we all sighed a collective "fuck it".

bless him with Salt
bless him with Stone
bless him with Steel

Daily reminder that Stannisfagdom lost its sole reason for existing which was to create above-average OC.

*honk*
They're staring right at me

Because an ice zombie king is a hard thing to fuck up, even for D&D. And Hardhome was pretty cool.

Jon is literally not a single one of these things.

How good of a fighter was Tywin when he was younger?
He participated in a lot of battles, and even led his forces at Blackwater when he was 68 years old.
Was he Ned-tier? Or as good as Jaime?

when its getting close to past the bump limit, start refreshing the catalogue until you see a new thread created, then hurry and post in it before it is linked in the previous thread

i like to go with >khaleesi wins

it really triggers stannis-fags

nth Bran the Beauty

Ramsay will be dead by the end of the season.

The Starks are building up their plot armour for the end-game.

>silicon

Whoa, who is she?

Ned tier. Rich enough to afford proper training but not a prodigy like jaime.

MODS MODS MODS! user POSTED BEWBS ON A BLUE BOARD! SAVE ME, MODS!

Maybe they thought it would be too corny to fully turn them into ice elves with glowing armor. GRRM said they're like Sidhe (pretty much banshees) but made of ice, go take a look at the Sidhe and you'll see they too blend mystical, supernatural items with primitive styles

post your OTP /got/

mine is CIA X salsa

He was more of a commander. He got knighted on the field of battle so he must have been capable, but he was a 'lead from the rear' type.

He was probably average in his youth. He was never remarked as being a great fighter.

Far better commander and politician though.

Based autist

Imagine being part of the crew filming her bare tits and ass against that green screen. I wouldn't be able to resist doing a quicky.

He's a knight, so top 1% of Westeros.

>transformation threads
I didn't needed to be reminded of those.

If anything, Ned-tier. He distinguished himself in combat during the War of the Ninepenny Kings.

However, he was always a commander, not a fighter. He led from the rear, same as book-Stannis.

OTP? nah, OTB (broship)

A, it's from a tv show.
B, fake tits don't count.

He should have spoilered it tho.

QT
T

>when the autism kicks in

Sansa X Jon desu

stannis fags got butthurt because he got beaten by a woman then a woman steals his plot armour and becomes based

people eventually open their eyes, i shupposhe

Jaime had to get his genes from somewhere

fuck off

yes, i agree they are bullshit and based on nothing. they're basically just a tool to keep women submitted to men (working at home, hence financially dependent to a man, raising the kids while he goes to work, being beautiful and sexually attractive to him). if we don't end gender roles, we will never achieve equality between the sexes.

>you didn't get to fuck Bran's prime boipussy

>stannis edition thread gets pruned
>this one doesn't
stannisfags BTFO

Kristin Proctor don't look at her new photos she is old now.

Degeneracy isn't allowed here, I'm gonna ask you to leave

Anti stannisfags are just as annoying now.

Friendly reminder Joff had every right to execute Tyrion and put his head on a spike. You don't put a finger on the body of the king, uncle or not.

BASED

So it's confirmed that Jaime is going to the riverlands in episode 7 after he leads in army against the high sparrow. So I see he is going to borrow CIA's teleporter as well.

just like anti-SJWs

>The only time it fit was when they had the whole shirtless WW thing for a while before it got retconned again to what we have now.
Just because White Walkers wear shirts now doesn't mean there was a retcon. It just means they decided to start wearing shirts.

harmony in all things

That picture is perfect.

She didn't seem to care much that he's fucking undead

so he should have put cersei's head on a spike too?

Nah, we just come out when stannistards sperg incessantly

Yeah. I am thinking of starting anti-anti-stannisfag shitposting

It's going to be revealed in the finale that Westeros is really the size of a small town.

>if we don't bring about nuclear holocaust, we will never achieve equality between the sexes.

ftfy

>They burned House Martell to the ground because the remaining Martells were weak faggots who were just going to sit around and do nothing. Doran wasn't avenging his own family, who's to say if he'd even be able to protect Dorne. Trystane was no different.
>This was set up in Season 5, it didn't come out of nowhere. It may be inferior to the book version, but it still makes sense in context.

Then why kill Trystane? How was he weak? He's not the ruler of Dorne, and never will because they killed him. He could've been strong, he could've avenged them.

We've seen 3 scenes with him and he's not presented weak at all. Tries to fight Bronn, tries to fight the Snek, but also reasonable (doesn't kill Bronn or Jaime because it would cause a political incident ). What, they want a Gregor Clegane for rule, someone who just KILL-KILL-KILL and never act reasonably?

Even if you accept Doran's death because weak, killing Trystane was retarded and I don't see how it makes sense in context, if we assume that they did it to avenge house Martell and not just to take over like a bunch of retarded feminist snek.

Plus, even if the story made sense ( without trystane ) in context, you have to question why...

Ok they kill Doran because he's weak... But in the books he's not weak, he precisely sends the snakes on a mission to avenge house Martell.

So basically
>Hey let's make Doran weaker!
>Now we can justify the snakes killing him because he's weak!
>10/10 writing

It's poor writing, and mostly poor creative decision. You kill the good actor playing an OK character, and you keep the HORRIBLE actors playing garbage characters?

Its called teaching a kid faggot

She's his mother, so it's not like she's a potential usurper; his uncle is. Also she didn't hit him in public as far as I remember.

Anti stannisfags don't exist if stannisfags don't exist
So use your brain, are they equally bad?

You're all fucking pedo virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on Sup Forums all day.

A man, even if he's so young like this boy, deserves to be treated right and respected like a human being. As soon as I saw this I'd tell him that he's a really cute young man and he doesn't need to wear such revealing clothes to show off his beauty, and I'd even offer to go shopping and buy him clothes that covers his up more. It'd be worth spending all my money just to see him smile.

He'll realize how much of a respectful gentleman I am and would want to be with me, but I'd have to politely decline as he's too young and it's illegal. However, I'd be his best friend and the person he turns to whenever he's sad, and when he's legal I will finally ask him out so we can safely and happily be together, go to the movies, play vidya together, and have cuddle nights.

To win a boy's heart, no matter what age, you need to respect and love him.

>All of this pedo-autism in this thread and the last one.
>Legit discussions of military command and strategy getting drowned out.

Disgusting.

B L O O D A N D W I N E
L
O
O
D
&
W
I
N
E

The mods know who the true king is.

Or, there's a timeskip.

Yes. One thread is filled with stannisfags and then the next is filled with anti-stannisfags.

>tfw no qt /got/ gf to cook for

Joffrey was a kid. But he was no faggot.

He was Ned-tier

there were a bunch of people in the throne room working on the redecoration

they even stop working and try to look away when she slaps him

No one raises their hand on the king. Tommen even has a whipping boy who gets whipped in order to punish Tommen vicariously when he misbehaves.

Is there any chance that jojen is the son of rhaegar and lyanna and the prince that was promised?

Will based Royce lead the armies of the Vale into battle?

Probably got over that offscreen like most of everyone else

there's a chance he's a popsicle and fuckin dead

kek

>You don't put a finger on the body of the king, uncle or not.
Couldn't agree more. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Still quite different from slapping him in the open on the field of battle, with the Kingsguard present and everything. Also the mom distinction.

Long live to the one true savior \o/

Its just three bran pics. If you haven't learned to keep a discussion going while others are shitposting, you dont' belong here.

I get that they do if for convenience but can't they at least give him some travel time? They already hyped up his showdown with the high sparrow army in episode 4 so why not just have that happen in episode 5 and then he he leaves for the riverlands in episode 6 and reappears in episode 7. I am guessing he leaves after he gets forced out of kingslanding after marching to save Loras and Margery and nearly starts a war or he finally finds out that Cersei cucked him and get gets mad.

>you will never get a dunk and egg miniseries

Why live

why is whitewalker poster so nice? He links ep downloads when people can't find them, he has a HD screencap with every post, and he's generally a bretty gud guy

Start thoughtful conversations and let the rest die out, my friend

Does a bear shit in the woods?

>cooking for a girl

I hope you go play baseball with her son as well while she tries to make him a little sister with her real man.

Jaime staying alive, not to mention keeping his job, is a huge deal. Despite the former reign ending and the Targ line vanquished he's still known as Kingslayer.