Find a flaw

find a flaw

>flaw

it's modest mouse. there's your fatal flaw.

the songs are sometimes too long, but other then that its perfect.

it's pre 2000 modest mouse though

Jesus Christ Was an Only Child

Long Distance Drunk

shit luck

Cowboy Dan is the only song I particularly like.

No flaws except for
>THIS PLANE

It's a really good album but while I love some of the final songs, I think they could have done them better.

Cowboy Dan > Trailer Trash > Teeth Like God's Shoeshine > Shit Luck > Doing the Cockroach > The rest

one of their best songs.
Why don't people like it?
It's one of the only times MM has just gone straight into their more aggressive territory, and they do it exactly as you'd expect, it doesn't sound like they're trying to be anything but themselves. It's very raw.
It's the Tundra/Beach Side Property of TLCW

I've had it as my alarm for years ;)

i'd probably say
Teeth like god's shoeshine > Lounge > Heart Cooks Brain > Cowboy Dan > Styrofoam boots > Trailer Trash > the rest (but the rest are all minimum 8/10 songs)

Isaac couldn't cut it down to a reasonable length

Lounge is pretty good, the end of the album like I said starts to blend together a bit, but now I'm remembering this one, reading along with the lyrics I can respect it a bit more than I did 5 minutes ago.

Trailer Trash stays pretty high for being just about impossible to dislike. It's one of the only -i hate my life- songs I can play around people without looking like an obvious downer.

just wrong

A little too long, I would probably listen to it once a day if it was like 45 minutes

The only thing i noticed was Truckers Atlas did kind of drag with that jam... but for the most part when I havent heard it in a long time I can listen to most of this all the way through and be entertained, and for me that is a very hard thing to do

FROM THE TOP OF THE OCEAN, YEAH

die

Convenient Parking

it's not moon and antarctica

(polar opposites is the best btw)