Does amerikino have even one villain as complex and multidimensional as Madara Uchiha?

Does amerikino have even one villain as complex and multidimensional as Madara Uchiha?

I thought those were tits in the thumbnail

Please go outside

thats not Griffith

He has his rival's face sewn over his heart. Not making this up.

What does it mean?

Naruto post-Pain was just ridiculous

Is there a kino character that can defeat Uchiha Madara?

Only comics do. Wait for Snyder to make the 3rd best capekino in a row.

wait which madara is that?

Probably seeing that Madara was a "pssh nothin' personnel" villain, also he was a complete puppet too.

Madara looks pretty cool

> said the narutofag

why do you need me to buy you a new pussy deflector

Is there a single Sup Forums character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha in Moral Combat? Let alone defeat him?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with therikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susan’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m definitely NOT talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagannas his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.

What a fucking shit manga. I spents years reading it but never finished it because it turned to garbage

This. to me that the turning point and its been downhill since.

the worst part is that this is all true

it went downhill when Kishi started trying to find loopholes in the rules of his universe that he already developed, and as he did it he ruined backstories, not to mention the 50 power ups between characters in the final war.

Never thought I will say this, but Kishi's work has more plotholes, inconsistences and retcons than fucking Tite's

That's not true. That's scientifically impossible.
Kubo is avant-garde mangaka, he completely abandoned any concept of logic and storytelling a long time ago.

>Griffith
M-muh Guts, muh dream.

I was going to say that amerikino doesn't build up and hype up villains for most of the story only to end up replacing them with anticlimatic dumb whores. But then I remembered TDKR.

First post best post

top kek

>Kubo is avant-garde mangaka
How? Bleach is pretty standard story when I read it.

>Griffith
>villain

Pick one.

Bugs bunny

>tfw CIA returns in future DCU movie with banes face sewn on his chest