What is your opinion of adult oriented animated television shows such as Rick and Morty?

What is your opinion of adult oriented animated television shows such as Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/U1akG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good.

anything that isnt made by Seth is alright

in b4 reddit and memey

It's amusingly dark at times, gross at others but I don't regret watching it

American Dad is based you faggot.

Edgy shit like this
One episode has them beat up the devil and nazis
Lol so random stuff
It's ok to kill because I don't see them as alive

They're about as mixed as bag as non-animated television comedies.

It's pretty bad. Literal reddit tier shit. They advertise it all the time on there. Everyone there loves it.

rick and morty is the pretty much only show that has good animation and good content.

archer/southpark-like series may be funny but their animation is stiff
simpsons may have good animation but nowadays its dogshit

>based
>faggot

You're 14. Get off this site.

Everyone with even a little intellectual honesty is a nihilist though, so grow up.

Is this ironic? Is the show ironic? I saw like 15 minutes of it and I thought it complete reddit quirky fagshit.

It's a comedic take on the cosmic horror concept.

1st season was ok, but the second season really upholds the name of "Reddit and Memey".

I am fine with Morty being LEL SO RANDUM at times, but there's almost nothing left of his weary pessimistic mad scientist character after season 1 when it's always LETS PARTY

But is comedy in earnest?

Also check our double dubs.

>simpsons may have good animation
Have you seen that opening comparison between the old Simpsons and the new? The digital animation they have now is terribly in comparison.

I hate bojack horseman because it treats its audience like actual retards.

Stuff like Princess Caroline's relationship with Vince """"Adultman"""" to shove in the viewers face that she's married to her work (i.e. adulthood/responsibility). Jesus christ could you be any more blunt? It's insulting.

Or like how Todd joins in with an "IMPROV CULT" that's an obvious allusion to Scientology. You can practically hear the writers nudging each other and saying "GET IT??! CAUSE THEY'RE MAKING IT ALL UP AS THEY GO ALONG!! AHAHAH WE'RE BRILLIANT!"

The fact that there's so many adoring fans who are so easily impressed by the show blunt, melodramatic tone just makes it all even more. I guarantee a good portion of those who laud Bojack with praise are on the spectrum and have an easier time identifying with a cartoon horse than a real person.

>But is comedy in earnest?
imgur.com/gallery/U1akG

Do you disagree with what is said in this picture you posted? Because it's true, regardless if you think it's edgy or not.

>my opinions are facts

You know that science is a method of examination and not an edifice of truth right? It sure would be ironic if in your blind trust towards certain institutions you were just as dogmatic as the people you think you're more enlightened than.

> it's depressing so it's good

it belongs on swedish television

>The fact that there's so many adoring fans who are so easily impressed by the show blunt, melodramatic tone just makes it all even more. I guarantee a good portion of those who laud Bojack with praise are on the spectrum and have an easier time identifying with a cartoon horse than a real person.
I dunno about that, most of people who like Bojack are fairly social and well adjusted. People on the spectrum prefer korean cartoons about magical virgin maidens and giant metalmen which avoid adult themes completely.

>every edgy 14 year old is a nihilist though, so grow up

yt link?

I'm sorry reality is too depressing for your weak pathetic mind to process, but not all of us need to make up pleasant fantasies about how important humanity is in the grand scheme of the universe to feel better about ourselves.

I think Rick and Morty's pretty funny. I don't really understand all the hate that Adult Swim shows get. If you don't like the humor just don't watch it. People be crazy, yo.

Not an argument.

I absolutely love it. The last episode wasn't nearly as good as they usually are, so it left a sour taste in my mouth, but I'm not gonna quit on it just because I didn't adore the last episode. I really like them, and I'm really hyped for s3.

So you're thing is sitting on tv all day saying
>not an argument
You were saying this 10 years ago and most of this week.

You're either a bot or a wanker, which is it?

>I am fine with Morty being LEL SO RANDUM at times

I don't understand what this means. Can you rephrase your opinions without resorting to meme speech like a proper adult?

Lol gpcdpdtbts this post

DUDE ENTRY LEVEL EXISTENTIALISM USING ANIMATION AS A VEHICLE LMAO

How is it entry level? Go on, articulate your thoughts, if you can.

>"all the time on there" , "everyone loves it"
i see you use reddit quite often, i like reddit too

Pure non-SJW genius.