* extra salt on the fries
* 2 dr. peppers, supersized
* don’t forget the fries

A spiderman thread please

a McDildo with extra sauce
side order of thighs
Semen shake, extra thick

What planet are you from?

If I went to McDonalds and the girl at the window looked that hot I'd ask her out. I'll have a large number 7, and your phone number please.

Cringed

yeah ill take a m-..moLEY MOLEY MOLE

"I'd like two number 9's; a number 9 large; a number 6, extra dip; a number 7; two number 45's, one with cheese; and a large soda."

ye how bout sukin dis dick HE HE HE

Could I get a McGangBang?

Yeah I'll have a whopper, cheese and ketchup only.

Big mac

That's exactly what I get. That shit is too good

Make sure it's a Diet Coke

I'd like one of those apple pies that squirt molten sugar down your throat.

I'll have a tyler1 special

Give me a million dollars and a handy j.

10 piece mcnugget, plain cheeseburger, large coke no ice, 3 cookies

MMMMMM MMM MMM BIG MAC

job aplicaton is es papel? como..... no.... not internet..... ecribe. por fav.... thank you.

N some fuckin milk

It has been basically proven that McDonalds burgers are not actually beef. A special genetic breed of farm raised crab and lobster are harvested for their meat which is then dyed brown, re-textured, re-flavored, and then infused with cow DNA to fool the FDA testers (testers only test FOR presence of beef, not for presence of crab and lobster.) It's essentially a real-life crabby patty. This is why McD's burgers have that extra "flavor" that isn't present when you just cook ground beef burgers at home. Think about it. You've always known something was slightly"off" about McD's burgers. Oprah tried to expose the truth but they shut her up quick.

>complaining about cheap lobster