B

b,
when is it ok to beat a woman up ?

when she steals mapping

If your Chris Brown and are trying to get in shape

If she punches you, legally you can defend yourself.

When they say "harder daddy"

When they can't keep their mouth shut, like Lindsey Lohan

When she seeds torrents for other people.

When she's not in the kitchen.

Wat?

If she's attacking you physically.
Just because she's female doesn't mean she can do what she wants.

When you make her take it in the ass and you get corn on your dick

Violence generally isn't ok.
I suppose legally, if you're assaulted, you can defend yourself.

When you're having sex if shes into that sort of thing

if dinner is cold. after you cum. when the sandwich isn't cut diagonally with the crust cut off. if she laughs at your dick.

When she fucks up

When she delet your World of Warcraft main character.

When she isn't your momma.

When your thumb gets stuck in her butt

That tat looks like a dog with sunglasses

this.

when grandma didn't nuke the soup for 2 and a half minutes like i told that fucking cunt a thousand fucking times.

When she breathes your air

user pls

its allways ok to beat a woman, silly question

This haha

When she goes for my orange soda

When she cuts the sandwich in to squares and not triangles

I've smacked one woman in my life and she deserved it.

First off, she had a bad temper and had snacked me 5 times prior to me smacking her.

I was getting ready to fly out for business and couldn't find my car keys. She accused me of leaving them in the front door (something I did once). A slew of insults later along with her screaming at me, she snacked me again then spit in my face at which point I snapped. I smacked her in the face, pushed her down on the bed, held her by her neck and told her if she ever hit me or spit on me again, she'd be getting a closed fist.

I moved out shortly after...my choice, and we broke up 4 months later. I hated who I had become with her and knew the violence would only escalate from there.

20 years later and I've never hit another woman. Them again, no other woman his hit me.

After or before the rape, because without the rape is a waste

Whe sh po becaus girl no suppose t po i gros
>mf whe girl po

What did she snack on? Was it an arm?

Beating a woman is fully accepted after you learn to not a sentence with a preposition.

Right in the face every time.

Was going through a career change when we met. Didn't know what I wanted to do. As a result, I was down and a total beta. It was a co-dependent relationship for awhile until I got my shit together and my career took off. I was turning alpha again when she hit me the last time.

God dammit....

>after you learn to not a sentence with a preposition

>If your Chris Brown
If my Chris Brown, what?

When she's being a cunt.

when you can handle the consequences

I concede to your victory. At least I'm drunk shitposting, and not a baiting faggot.

Can't unsee that now kek

When she gets sand in the potato salad

If she's a white woman who fucks niggers. They deserve a long drawn out beating that ends in permanent damage

Kek

Nerd

When she calls you "daddy"

When she succ.

So being drunk means you get everything else right but miss one fucking word?
No you are just a lazy shit.

At any time for any reason. I frequently assault women just for being in my general vicinity.

All joking aside, never. Now as for defending yourself against a woman...that's different. All depending on the situation.

When she explicitly asks for it in a sexual sense, or if she attempts to kill or wound you.

Ackshewalyyyyyy, I'm working on teaching a new phone how I speak. The phone is so retarded that it deletes parts of sentences when I correct other mistakes it made; it also suggests emoji in place of words. Example: pho

When she kicks your daughter out of your bed.

Fucking this! Nightmares are no joke, if she doesn't know that, she's not mother material.

Mein neger

A better question is, when can we beat you up pussy-boy?

while they're still young

Beat a woman up? NEVER!
Unless she steals your food of course