I have a 300 word essay do Monday morning and I havent started. It's on the American Civil War. What should I do?

I have a 300 word essay do Monday morning and I havent started. It's on the American Civil War. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself

Trump vs Hillary and the new Civil War.

Alternatively, Avengers: Civil War

jack off and forget about the essay. tell your professor that he/she is a faggot.
Post results

300 words ain't shit, junior.

Just hit up wikipedia, and research the causes of the American Civil War, and write a few words about each.

Hint: it was way more than just slavery.

It's fucking 300 words. Take 15 minutes away from jacking it to your dad and just do the essay. It's not hard, fucking faggot.

Oh, and if you need a bibliography just use the citations at the bottom of the Wikipedia article.

300 words you pussy are you in 3rd grade

you are definitely under 18. Also, in prep for university, don't start till Monday morning.

This. Copy and paste wikipedia then rewrite each sentence until it's your own, or delete crap that goes too in depth and doesnt sound like you wrote it

Professor, lol, op is a middle school summerfag

who are you gangster>

resist.com/CWII.pdf

Death by snu snu

The

300 words takes less than 10 minutes to write are you retarded?

>300 word essay
>essay
>300 words

They'll fucking call anything an essay nowadays.

mexicans call each other essays all the time too

>300 word
Kys

Just tell me the topic and ill type it up for you. Itll seriously take me like 10 minutes.

What about the American Civil War? Is that really your assignment? Write 300 words on the American Civil War? If so, that's hopelessly vague.

Choose something from the war that interests you and write about that. Do you like violence? Write about the Battle of Antietam. Like niggers? Write about Harriet Tubman during the civil war

BLM

Your welcome

300 word??
what are you like 8??

you should probably masturbate

That handwriting looks like a 14 year olds. Fake and fuck off.

some teachers are worse than that

300 words? What are you 12? That's a fucking Facebook post.... if you can't handle this cupcake, you should consider a career in the fast food service industry.

300 words? That's just a bit longer than a tweet, you should be able to write that in less than 20 minutes. Stop fucking around and do it!

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>shitty handwriting
>chamber of secrets on dvd
>dell inspiron keyboard

so what's it like being 14