ITT athletes who literally did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVhrDg5Wxgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this a big deal in america, or just on sp

>This nigger has potentially damaged his reputation and by extension his career because he was too retarded to just NOT take a fucking picture of his genitals
Deserves everything he gets.

Be already signed a contract. Plus dick pics aren't a big deal

where is the pic?

I don't think it's a big deal but I think it's hilarious that he took a picture of his dick. I've never felt the need to take a picture of my penis, I don't understand why guys wanna photograph it and send it to people.

Furthermore, he's a fucking millionaire athlete yet he's still sexting with random hoes? Really nigga? Get yourself some A+ pussy and stop fucking around with bitches on snapchat.

it's not really that big considering his size

hey i'm not about to google "draymond green penis"

>not even half the size of Greg Odens dick

Okay so who's got the more embarassing fuckup, Draymond or LeBron?

>Draymond uploads dick pic 'accidentally'
>LeBron pulls down his shorts and exposes his flacid genitalia for a moment on national tv
Hmm...tough to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVhrDg5Wxgg

kek

search it in incognito, nobody will know you're a homo

Hes on a plane and wants to get off. Only way is through sexting. He's not gonna get sucked off from the other players or nothing

Can literally fuck hundreds of women in brazil. Olympic village is supposedly just for rest and sex

I definitely think it's over for the Warriors. This incident was the final nail in the coffin of their championship dreams. There's no way a mental midget like apemond can recover from this.

KD will re-unite with WB on the Lakers next season, watch.

>sending dick pics when you're not ridiculously huge

what's the point

You're telling me this ooga booga can't go mere hours without getting his rocks off while on a plane?

They don't have literally one fucking female on the plane who's single and wouldn't mind fucking an NBA player?

Toppest of keks

Wtf I hate Drayboon now

Nigga got a baby pencil dick, looks like it's been over sharpened.

I would have to say dray did because after he tweeted his pic he said some one hacked him and posted it and then 10 minutes later he apologizes for lying and posting it

The news cares but I don't think normal people care all that much.