Hey...

Hey, Sup Forums I'm moving into my college dorm next week and I just found out I have a black roommate anyone have any tips?

Keep a gun close to you at all times.

I'll keep that in mind.

black roommate huh?
>chop off his dick
>mount dick into a useable dildo
>have sex with dildo
>tell niggers to stay away from you because you raped some niggers cut off dick
>???
>profit!

The original nigger repellent.

Hide your stash well. At the very least buy a lockable safe to keep it in.

Also lots of fa-breeze. Niggers always smell like nigger and that shit is impossible to get out of your clothes

well I guess you could just put the dick on a necklace and do that

Keep an open mind. If he made it to college odds are he actually has some semblance of a work ethic and that the nigger meme only applies to the poor and lazy

Call him a nigger the first day, to establish dominance. Make sure to have a supply of grape drank handy to calm him when agitation arises. Make sure to take him to a vet early on to get his shots.

Compare dick size??

Are you fucking stupid? Seriously? If you're black, have a pulse, and apply, you get into college. I can't tell you how many fucking stupid niggers I had in my gen end classes and how few(none) are in my upper level courses

Treat him like a human and make a black friend, then you can say racist shit and when people call you on it you can say nuh uh, my college room mate and friend is black

Keep a lot of febreze around. Blacks have a very distinct smell that isn't very pleasant.

I may have the same issue, my roommate said something about Ghana, I'll find out in less than 2 weeks

kill him

buy a nightlight, so you can see where he is at night. Keep a close eye on him.

put up a TRUMP 2016 poster on your first day and watch his ass get mad

You know how I know you've never been to college?

Put velcro on the ceiling

still don't understand why they make so many US college students share dorm rooms (especially when a lot of the time the dorm room is twice the size of the average single person room you'd find in UK Halls of Residences

that and the lack of bars/clubs on campuses or in dorms must be a bit of a downer in comparison

Keep your mouth shut and behave like the cuck that you are.

Don't drop the soap.

go to the admin office and get another roommate.

buy lots of bananas to keep him happy
hang up lots of BLM posters and banners
if he starts rapidly, but sensually grunting, it means he is horny, sexually relieve him or he will get angry

This. I lived in an apartment once wih 3 friends and one decided to transfer and needed a subletter. God knows what he did but he ended up getting a basically homeless african nigger. The guy smelled like shit and never washed his clothes. He only really had a few pairs. The smells was awful but he was also a very odd person.

To sum up a longer story. The guy lied about being a student, we kicked his nigger ass out and a year later got charged with sexual assualt.

At my college you can opt for a single dorm but I thought it might be nice to have a roommate.

Yea why do they?

niggers get into college quite easily because of sports

I always thought it was just what they cook in their homes, and that's why they all smell somewhat of fried chicken.

it's a dominance thing
back in africa they had to compete with the other sexually active niggers and lions
they adapted to develop a strong smell to help ward off other sexual competitors

Not only that, universities in the Us are required to accept a certain amount of minorities each year.

brebare ur angus

No im serious my gf is black and she smells odd like not nasty or anything

unfortunately

Never bring a gf to your room or show her to him.
Unless you like her BLACKED.

Kek

>Never relax around blacks
>Be prepared for stank ass onion smell whenever nigger showers.

Expect valuables to go missing.

Prepare for it.

Get him to fuck your wife

HOL UP

Fraternities, mate. The only reason they exist is because dudes got together and demanded that they'd be allowed to have a bar in their house. Even if the campus doesn't have any frats (like mine did), there's typically no less than 500 bars in walking distance from any residence hall.

This.

Say you have a nerious disorder that requires a ground floor room or an ensuite room.

Yeah, go get your room changed so the guy that you were going to have to share a room with don't have to put up with a racist piece of shit like yourself

Yeah, there are plenty around my university even though it's technically a dry campus.

shut up you poop snake hunting bitch

Bait?

Here's your (You)

If you have a console gaming system, password locks on that shit and put your disc games somewhere safe

Or just tell them that you're racist. Why tip-toe around the issue when you can bring it out and ensure that they don't stick you with another nig? If anything, rooming you with a black person would be a potential safety issue so they'd probably comply and there are confidentiality agreements so it's not like they would be going around plastering your face on poles calling you a racist.

I'm a PC fag so I'm good in that department

Get a safe as well

Bring a tambourine and prepare to usher the holy spirit into that dorm room. Dance and shout Hallelujah!

Will people respect me more? Like maybe I assert dominance over him and sick on people I don't like.

hide everything behind the books on your bookshelf, god knows they'll never be pulling any of those out

That's a sure way to get kicked out of school. Do you really think they would allow a person that is openly rasict access to thier school?

Either that or put every thing in a pair of work boots.

Suck his dick

Keep a doggie poop scoop handy - you never know when you have to clean after them.

This.

OP is the shit stain in this scenario.

Waste of perfectly good quads.

They can't kick you out for that after you've already been accepted. You'd be confiding in them and just telling them your views isn't an offense. If anything, you'll probably just have to talk to a counselor for a half hour. If there was any physical confrontation resulting from your views, then they could kick you out, but just being racist isn't a valid reason in 99% of college institutions.

>what is affirmative action

Keep your asshole lubed

dude you gotta take a break from Sup Forums

Nigs hate bugs. When he walks into the room throw a jar of millipedes at him. He will move out next day.

I don't know man. With all this bullshit that has been going on in US with blm it wouldn't surprise me if someone gets kicked out just for stating thier rasical views.