Anyone want to jack off to this slut? Im her beta ex bf she cheated on constantly...

Anyone want to jack off to this slut? Im her beta ex bf she cheated on constantly, apparently she knows I post these threads and thinks im pathetic. Also just found out shes officially with her boss who I always suspected of hitting that when we were together.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1470534230674.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She has an older male roommate I always wondered if he fucks with her thongs when shes gone.

Tits

Full body pic?

Ok

no thank you shes gross

More ass

Seriously?

Just post what you have OP.

asshole or pussy pics?

Yes. different user, but she's low 5 at best

ya man she looks pretty rough. too much coke

Pussy or more ass or feet?

Damn really? Fuuck more of a party girl than I thought.

send all the asshole pics you have
i.4cdn.org/b/1470534230674.jpg

asshole pics ples

Kinda happy shes a low 5

Nice legs
Do you have more?

If they aren't sluts, a skinny, freaky 5 is solid girlfriend material.

Just fuck them from behind and their low self-esteem tends to mean they don't refuse sex and are willing to go far to please.

Maybe 2 more like that

any vids? fucking?

She definitely has low self esteem. And drinks a lllllllllllllot.

Should have pissed on her then.

No vids at all but pics of fucking is all

You should see it coming, she literally wears her emotions on her sleeve.

this is the wonderfulness of women...unless you are at the absolute top of society (major celebrity, top professional athlete, major politician, or multi-millionaire) you will always only ever be the "safety pick" for your woman. You are there to be "her man" and deal with her shit until the man she can attract the man she ACTUALLY wants. It's called hypergamy.

Lovely feets

okay OP, send more pics of her stomach

Yeah I got hypergamied. No way I could compete with being the owner of the place we worked and they guy who is giving her raises and literally supporting her already.

You can tell that or what do you mean?

More stomache. Face is pretty bad here tho, def just woke up like this.

finger in the booty pls

She has a tattoo that is readily seen to all, which gives me the impression that she express her emotions comfortably. It might've not been verbal, but the signs should have been there.

Do you have creampie or cum on ass or face?

Wtf right here