What is his or her name?

What is his or her name?

Laqueefa and Shawanda

Bruce Jenner or Kaitlin Jenner

Beatrice McGrüder

Valerie

Ivanka (blushes)

Jenny. I ignored her cause I had a girlfriend, who I broke up with anyways.

Roll

Maggie.

Should apologize, but I can't... I keep doubting my self, and if she will accept it...

Katherine, pic related

rilana. though i was rejected
> crais evrtim

Katherines are always crazy

Isabella
I'll never see her again

Kali.

Cunt ripped out my heart. Now she wants to be friends. Dammit

rowie.

Well, we call her marijo

True, but she's the same crazy as me

whats good nate

Lol, not nate.

Rhiannon

Gonna go fuck her right now

Nadine
I hope she's doing fine

Ironically, I recently found myself feeling sorry for her husband.

Harambe

Chara

Thats a disaster waiting to happen, if you're dating her anywYs

#blacklivesmatter

Emma

Kess.

She got engaged to another man. She knows how I feel about her. Pretty sure she just pities me these days, like to think she had feelings for me once..

Morgan

Sara. Just got divorced and she moved out. Fuck you OP.

Jessica, God I'm lonely

That's my sister's name. Seriously doubt it's her, but I'm curious.

Are you Dexter ?

fucking niggers

JamJam

Quynh

cassidy

Dexter's sister is Dee Dee

Not thinking of anyone

Marissa

Patrick. I shouldn't think of him anymore. It's pointless.

No, just a fellow Anomalous user. Please, take a seat.

Krystie

Tracer
Yes
Overwatch

good roll

checked

Check

Check and you're a faggot

Angie

John Cena!

Name is you are all fucking pussies.
I dated the love of my life for seven years, got cucked right before wedding literally.
So i went nuts for a bit. Did lots of heroin and drank till i threw up daily for a few months. Then I decided that I was gonna crush that vapod cunt. I packed all I owned that fit, which was a tent laptop and clothes into my subaru and moved 14 hours south. Found a friend, crashed with him, worked random jobs, finally got an in with Apple with my degree. Still here, but with an actual roomie and my own house. Make bank, still do graphic work to make extra money for drugs and sluts, bang people I will never talk to again and do whatever the hell I want all the time. Meanwhile said ex cunt is busy being an eternal child dating hippie retards and I slowly and drunkenly watch her life crumble in on her via the glory of social media.
Dont be pussies. Fuck that cunt. Use the sadness and loneliness and hate as fuel and do as I plan to when I return home in a few years (i do miss my family tbh). I will see her, and laugh, at the sorry mess she is without me. Right before I thank her for motivating me to be successful by not tealizing I was the best she never even deserved but had.

That's my dog's name you sick fuck!

Harambe, I'll never forget him

ShaiAnne

Barackeisha

sounds pretty tragic to me, tho i agree on using hatred as motivation

Twerkeisha and Obamaniqua

Poor bastard. If only you could be honest with yourself instead of posting lies on an Internet forum

Jenna

She is the sister of a childhood friend who I am no longer friends with. She recently turned 18 and has been messaging me and told me that she always had a crush on me and still does.

Should I pursue this? I basically saw her grow up.

Laugh it up, not kidding, im not RICH but life is going well. Losing the girl was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Shitty bro. Sound alot like me except mine was 4 years. She left me cause I was going through family shit and I was out of town for like 3 months for funerals and shit. Went full blown alchy and coke user, lost like 40 lbs and looked like I was dying. Got over all the shit and and got back to a normal life. Gained my weight back, still drink, see ex one day and asked how her day was going and she said she just got cheated on. My insides were everywhere.

TLDR: Shit can suck but we're resilient. Just gotta get the shit outta your system and say fuck the world if need be till you get better. Or die in the process if you do what we did.

Exact same situation as you right now.
Just kill me

eva braun

Jen

My wife

Hey you work for Apple? We should go pokemon hunt in the city someone

I shit you not, her name's "Cookie Jar"

Billie.

I could give her the world but she can never get over her manlet ex and we never move past a simple party hookup.

Kerrie.

Jordan

Emma, my girlfriend's younger sister

Courtney

Same here

Caty

Your mom

Danielle. She let me cum on her face.

Brooklyn.
She's a fuckin faggot but I'm gonna plow the shit out of her

What part of CO you from bro?