Alakazam is your favourite pokemon.
Whats yours?

Alakazam of cause

Alakazam

Squirter

Alakazam i guess

Alakazam

apparently its alakazam

Alakazam, it's not like I have a choice.

you got me there OP

Fuck you, muk all up on this nigga!

You stupid or something? It can only be Alakazam.

Im sorry but its actually spelled "Alakazam"

Preferably a female.

Kadabra

Oh naw nigga, he got his rape face on now. You gonna get a toxic enema.

Well according to you its alakazam. But it's actually this beautiful motherfucker.

I don't have a favorite Pokémon because Pokémon are for children and homos of which I am neither

Spoken like a true homosexual child

Mine is Alakazam. What's mine?

Alakazam I guess

No joke, Ive played red, blue, silver, gold, ruby red, emerald, heartgold and white. Alakazam has always been in my 6.

I guess it really is my favorite pokemon. And I thought it was Tyranitar.

Fucking alakazam apparently

SlowBro

Pic related

pikachu

Atleast we can all agree gen 3 was the best gen, right?

Fuck you Pokemon GO fags, 99% haven't even played Pokemon till now and just months before you were calling it "gay".

Archeops for life

Who did you trade with?

I mean, surely you didn't own both copies of the game and trade with yourself. That'd be pathetic.

Also how can he be in White? All the pokemone there were exclusive to that region.

Alakazam it seems.

This

That piece of shit along with all the other fossil pokemon are extinct for a reason, fag.

Alakazam. And mine?

haha, good one. You already know its alakazam, silly. What's your favourite one OP?

Alakazam apparently

Pokemon go kill yourself

You can trade between gens dude. How is building a team between gens pathetic?

kum

Alakasam isnt even Ou you fuckimg retart op kys for real before you an hero or commit suicide

Scyther

alakzam

My fave is Shazzam

you cant trade between gens you ridiculous nigger
you can transfer for several but not trade

Gengar.

Seconded

To bad his shiny form sucks. The mega shiny, meanwhile, I don't care for the mega

MAH FAVRIT PAKEEMAN IS ALLAH AKBARZAM

fuck off gen 2 is better you 19 year old faggot

I like Blastoise alot

Dragonite

also typhlosion is my favorite

Trade, transfer, idgaf what you call it. I took an Alakazam from gold to ruby, then from heartgold to white.

My favourite is フーディン

this

This nigga

well obviously Alakazam. you dont give me much of a choice op...

No you didn't.

Kadabra :^)

you know what's the artist name? I want more of this

No other choice. Baddest motherfucker.

Is this a hacky answer? The first time I saw this pokemon, I shit myself.

Op, how does it make you feel to know that a simple caterpie can fuck your alakazam in the ass

Get fucked granny

Payday, bitches.

My favorite was Haunter on gold. I loved him so much I never traded it for its evolution.

you listen here kiddo back in my day we only had 251 pokemon and we liked it that way

This, Scizor mainly, but the first pkmn I ever saw and fell in love with (no furry) was scyther

I have a thing for bug and steel, must do a mono type run someday...

Alakazam

>from gold to ruby
That's some straight bullshit

I have no idea, I found and saved because it kicks ass.

Playing GO made me think of how cool it was to have limited options instead of being able to cherry pick from a thousand mons...

Hitmonlee

fuck you old hack, no generation can compete with Aggron

now I'm not a gen 1 fam boy but yeah it was cool to actually be able to catch em all, but now with nearly 800 its darn impossible

>it could've been a sweeper
>it got a new ability that cripples it

get your gay pokemanz out of here reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shitty overdesigned rhydon clone

First time I saw this was in a tatto shop (don't ask me why they did it), and it was a 4 meters tall painting in this style with a samurai slaying a gigantic gyarados in the middle of the sea.

I'm a bitch for gen II, although some rule updates from Gen IV updwarda did great for the game

Maybe it is the nostalgia, but the monsters design went downhill after Gen II, and Gen I simply had great design with a good number of monsters

Bro I agree 1000% with you thats some good nostalgia

I liked Aggron until I used it... A mon with huge defense and crap Sp Def is shit, specially with it's type match up

I'm surprised nobody still has their old Gameboy. But anyway, I would say Mew is best considering you give it any TM or HM, Which means she can explode. Fucking best.

I started with the Color, but I have cartridges from every gen except III...

Durrr.

Nice.

seriously kill yourself

Or also...

bruh

Also Im surprised your games battery still works

>not Palkia
Kys

It takes 4 AAs. The batteries are about a year old.

They did it cuz it's fucking awesome! What other reason do you need bro?

I still have both my advanced and my sister's advanced SP. I never owned a color and my pocket got stolen at the beach.

Also fuck my capcha.
>Please select all the pancakes.
>Select the two pancakes.
>PLEASE SELECT ALL THE PANCAKES.
>Select the plate of waffles too.
>Goes through.

I meant the save battery in your pokemon game mine died a little bit ago and I lost all my pokemon

I played the original Silver some 10 years after it's launch. The save wasn't working but it was easy to replace the batteries. Had to break the original solder but after some duct tape on the new battery I was able to play it up to red and the save worked fine

I know it's fucking aweasome, but... in a tattoo shop? It was beautiful, but it was kinda odd

Oh shit, yeah. Thats OLD.

Rayquaza tho

This nigga of course

Oh yeah, Crystal, that's the version I always wanted I only have Silver, but it's still pretty good.
Also, apparently we both have same color of Gameboy.