Anime feet thread

anime feet thread

which girl's feet are your favourite?

was never really a foot guy, but recently i've started to enjoy feet more

not really anime, but have this one

I would worship Roxie's feet no matter how dirty or smelly they are

this one, too, maybe?

anyone like it better when the girl is unwilling/captured?

last one i have to contribute i think

are there any animes where feet are a main focus? I've never been able to find any

which other pokegirls' feet would you want to use?

fairy tail has quite a bit of feet

Most of them, honestly! Dawn, May, you name it.

They do so much adventuring, their feet must be so tender, maybe dirty and sweaty too!

I'd love getting to experience all of the PokéGirls, seeing how each girl handles it.

Some would probably be grossed out, some would humor it. Some would love the power they have using their feet.

I'd rub my tongue around their toes and soles, and cum all over them if they ever gave me a footjob!

i like the girls being unwilling more, so i'd definitely enjoy watching a pokegirl get kidnapped by foot fetishists or something

Well I have the exact picture for you then!

I imagine Dawn's fear here. Maybe she's just lost a Pokémon battle, and for the first time she has no money to pay out?

She's heard all the awful rumors of girls being forced to fuck strangers because they couldn't pay. Maybe Dawn thinks she can get away with just a handjob?

But no. Instead you order her to remove her boots and socks, and let you do whatever you like to her perfect little feet~

hot. i wonder how many people would rush battle dawn when they realize they'll get to use her pretty feet if they win

Oh I suspect most trainers would jump at the chance to get at her feet.

That's probably why all the trainers battle you without any chance of refusal in the games. They're trying to get at your characters pussy and feet!

She's my favorite

it would be amazing if they just turned her into a slave that's used for her feet

I imagine hers taste a bit salty.

You know, from the seawater at the beach? And also her sweat. And also the cum.

Oohh, that'd be amazing! You think she would ever get used to it and enjoy it, or would it be a constant gross thing to her?

it'd definitely be a constant gross thing for her, she's just too innocent. how do you think the situation of her getting turned into a slave would happen?

Team Rocket members could kidnap her? I'm sure there are some very kinky people in that organization

oh yes. what would her roles be as a footslave? and would she have a dresscode for footwear?

I imagine she'd be made to wear different things depending on the day.

Weekdays maybe, the mandatory Rocket uniform, complete with big black boots.

On the weekends, it'd be whatever the Admins demand of her. Stockings/Pantyhose, barefoot, sandals, whatever.

Her roles would be simple. When off duty, she must resign to letting any Rocket members use her feet however they like. She's property of the Admins though. If they want her, they take her, and only they can fuck her.

would she be allowed socks with the rocket uniform and boots? i'd imagine it'll get really stuffy in there

Yes, but the catch is that they only gave her two pairs. So 3/5 weekdays, she has to go barefoot.

She'll probably cry the first time she has to do it, pulling her tender feet out and smelling her own sweaty feet, disgusted by herself.

But there are half a dozen Rocket members who can't resist it. I know I couldn't

moar/bump i haven't seen one of these threads in months

maybe she'll just re-use the socks?

If she doesn't get caught. Having a dirty uniform is against the rules, and reusing socks will cause her to smell gross and suspicious either way!

i'd imagine they'd punish dawn by leaving her with just one pair and saying something like
"you want to wear socks so bad? alright, you have to wear those for 10 days straight without washing" while she has a face of horror

Perfect. I like to imagine halfway through, someone jerks off into them. (I mean can you blame him?)

Imagine seeing her face when she goes to put on 5-day-old socks, and she realizes that they're drenched in cum!

>rukia is the new captain of squad 13
worst decision

that'd ruin the smell though. i'd imagine by the 7th day or so, guys would go crazy at the smell of her socks. how wet do you think they'll be at that point?

she's much more fit to become a footslut

what are these? these aren't focused on anime feet. wtf?

I don't care about feet, but that fucking bathing suit tho

True. Her socks would be absolutely drenched, especially if its summer

I want to fuck her through her bathing suit. Holy shit.

oh yeah, she'd be in an area where it's summer all year round, and it's always really humid and hot. what kinds of things would guys do to her during the last few days, and how would she react?

fuck, I like feet but I hate these threads because I prefer the girl being the dom and none of you are having any of that

She'd be getting a lot of perverts groping her, and sniffing her for sure.

She'd feel completely destroyed, nothing more but a piece of meat that literally only the most perverted men could enjoy.

I'm just posting what I have bro, was trying to keep it Pokemon related, but I sadly realized that I don't have as much feet stuff as I hoped. Hoping other anons can dump. I'm looking for more feet stuff in my folders

take this

and this

also this

definitely. imagine if she tries escaping on the 10th day and gets caught, i wonder how they punish her

I don't mind the girl being the dom. I'd love to be forced to clean some sweaty feet

Spanking maybe? Maybe have her socks strapped so that they're under her nose/over her mouth?

Maybe chained in a basement and left to the mercy of a dozen gross foot fetishists? And gagged with her socks?

Something gross for sure, teach her a lesson.

one more

i love the basement idea. how would she be restrained?

she should be chained there while still wearing her 10-day old socks and boots. she'd be squirming and desperately trying to move her feet away from them

Harley Quinn please someone post Harley

Chains or handcuffs, both work fine.

I love your idea too. Give the guys complete freedom while she squirms desperately

by the way, are there any non-pokegirls you want to see this happen to?

maybe they should let children play with her too, like 9-12 yr old boys with foot fetishes, just to show her that she's ANYBODY's toy

I don't see why not!

No idea, I'm not all that big on anime if im honest

what do you think the guys would do?

What WOULDN'T they do, is a better question. By the end of it all, she's going to be drenched in so much sweat and cum, she'll never want to see a cock again.

they'd probably start off by taking off her boots and burying their noses in her soaked socks

Oh of course.

You would too, right?

I know I would. I'd take a nice long sniff, feeling the soft, damp fabric against my nose. That'd get me rock hard.

How about pussy? Pussy, ass, and boobs? Fuck feet. Seriously- feet?

hell yeah i would.
and since they're on her feet, she'd probably be moving them around trying to get away, but i would just keep by face attached

Oh yeah, her little toes would be all scrunched up as she tries to get away, but eventually she'll stop being so resistant.

Why not both? Feet alone are meh and footjobs are borderline gay but in the heat of the moment they're pretty hot

eventually she'll be barefeet, while the other guys would have her stuffy boots and soaked socks held up to their noses and jacking off

I know I'd love to jerk off, with one of her boots under my nose. You could probably feel heat radiating from it, it's so stuffy.

You'd probably be front and center with her feet though, right?

for sure, i'd have my nose right under her cute toes and sniffing, telling her how good her feet smell. how bout you?

If I don't blow my load from her dirty socks, I'd be right there with you. I'd love to lick and suck on them too. Her toes probably taste amazing, no matter how sweaty.

at the end of the day, if they gave you the decision to let her go free or have her become a permanent immobilized footslave, what would you choose?

If you like feet, you're a fucking faggot

I'd give her a choice.

Be MY slave. Come live with me, I'd treat her better, and pimp her out sparingly.

If she refuses, then she will be a permanent footslave without any second choices.

i don't really like the idea of giving her a say, it's better if she's helpless
what if it was just between freedom and permanent footslave?

I have a foot fetish and I've been looking for creepy images.

This thread is god tier.

Permanant footslave, no question.

Everybody has a purpose in life, and hers is her perfect feet.

then what would you say to her as she's crying and begging you to let her go free, and how she hates her feet being touched and sniffed?

which girl's do you like?

I'd tell her to cry harder.

One day soon, she wont cry over this anymore. And I'll miss that. So I want her to cry as much as possible at first, as to not waste such a valuable experience.

Fucked up, I know.

i'd tell her how it's her fault for having such perfect feet, and that it'd be too much of a waste not to use them

well have you seen any of the popular animes?

bump

Well it IS her fault. She can be a footslave until she starts to appreciate the affection we have for her perfect little feet.

bumping

Not really, no. Lotsa hentai, no anime

the entire ending of bleach is the worst decision. also how do you feel about captain kotetsu of the 4th squad. that haircut looking fresh fam.

i like the idea of giving her a drug that majes her not require any food/water or using the washroom, and installing her into somewhere where it's just her head and feet sticking out. maybe some kind of furniture

is that fucked?

Yeah that's pretty fucked but I can see the appeal

would you consider doing it? if so where would you put her?

Public bathroom toilet maybe? That'd break her.

hell yeah, how would she be positioned?
also do you have any other ideas of ways to make her a permanent footslave?

Face above the toilet, feet below/to the side, so she can see everything. Wouldn't want her to miss out now, would we?

And hmmm, I don't know.I like the idea of her being completely restricted, or at least enough to not move around so much. Maybe publicly, so anybody could use her if they wanted.

the toilets should be facing her too, so guys can play with her feet while they're sitting down, maybe also have her wear a ring-gag so guys could forcibly make out with her while they're groping her feet

for sure, other than dawn, if you could pick 3 other pokegirls to join her, who would they be?

Roxie, Rosa, and maybe Serena

what do you think about the first part of