Will there ever be a channel like G4 on TV ever again?

Will there ever be a channel like G4 on TV ever again?

Nice fridge tho

Not now that YouTube exists the way it does.
Anyone else prefer the days when E3 and Comic-Con coverage was done on G4 and that's how you got information instead of through twitter and shit? I miss the bounce of Morgan Webb's amazing it's as she walked up and down telling us about new games and shit.

You shut the fuck up about Morgan. Shut the fuck up you faggot. Shut up.

That's TechTV though.

The Sess was the real talent.

Morgan was qt as fuck. It was a fun show for a while. Dat Breakfast Club spoof

You know what the Romans used to say "it's the two side of the same coin you stupid gay idiot"

For people that don't know, she really did have amazing breasts. Ops pic doesn't seem to reflect that but I assure you it was true. Even as an assman I just have to say it.

I hope not

Stealthy B8.

>Morgan was qt as fuck

I'm into mannish women myself but webb is too much senpai

>I'm into mannish women
Cut or uncut girlcocks, friend?

>mannish
i think you might have autism

>not a qt

nigga what?

Anyone remember this guy?

I think Morgan is the reason I have a thing for white bitches now

Forgot image...

Tommy and Victor right? They were on some other game review show I used to watch

Yeah Tommy Tallarico was always the 'bad cop' of the show. Victor Lucas was pretty much too nice.

The show was called Reviews on the Run. I think Tommy was on Electric Playground back when it first started too. That's the show that was mainly video game news, but then eventually became a little more broad. I barely watched it, but the last few years it looked to be more about movies/tv shows. Still good background tv

>Dat tech tv
You hit me right in the nostalgia with that... always hoped G4 would one day get there comeuppances for destroying that channel. Too bad it didn't happen till after G4 made me love it again.