Moscow or St. Petersburg

you're forced to live in one of these cities for the rest of your life, with Russian salary, which one do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moscow is a muslim shithole, thus Saint Petersburg

St. Petersburg, at least I'd have the Hermitage

I'm choosing now and I can't make a final choice

St. Petersburg for sure

more interesting imo, closer to other Euro cities, warmer

which one has hotter girls?

Moscow of course! Who do want live in the swamp?

St. Petersburg is a meme. Shitty weather (all year), shitty infrastructure (even in the historical center), shitty malls, shitty attractions, full of alcoholics and hipsters. If you want to go there - you're a deluded idiot.

The historical part looks very aesthetic desu

Moscow, obviously.
St. Petersburg is a shitshow of a city, only good for druggies, hipsters and ogres who enjoy living in the middle of a swamp.
You get used to butifel historical bits sooner or later, you can't get used to awful weather all year long, shitty infrastructure and locals with heads so far up their asses they can see cirrhosis on their liver.

>Do you want to live in New-Grozny or in Yuro-Russia?

SPB of course

these pics ca't give to you feel of wet strong wind in this place.

k that sucks, I hate that too

I live in Moscow, but I was living in Piter for one summer. They both have pros and cons. I could live in both w/o problems, but I like Moscow a little bit more.

Moscow:
+ Many ways to spend money (more stuff to buy)
+ More and better ways to make money
+ Great public transport network
- Everything is more expensive
- In permanent state of rebuilding everything

Piter:
+ Much more beautiful
+ Much more open space
- Road traffic is terrible
- Stores have much less stuff to buy

These pictures are cheryppicked and shopped as fuck and are supposed to show the beauty of the city, but even there you can see how bad city's condition is. It's fucking 3rd world shithole.

Piter, konechno

Veneamin Karlovich, zalogintes'

>- Stores have much less stuff to buy
In the modern age stores can put stuff into boxes and send it to your home, we are living in crazy times.

Compare it to god-tier Nuremberg, for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Piter. More beautiful. Colder. More European. More romantic. Less aggressive. Much less manic. Drivers much less deranged. But man I'd avoid the grim high rise Clockwork Orange suburbs outaround and beyond Komandantskii Prospekt.

Both are shit. Sochi is the best place in Russia after 2014 Olympics. Ski resorts are world-class, climate is good, all infrastructure is new and nice. Sea and beaches are 4/10, but it's the only seaside we have in our frozen wasteland country.

t. Muscovite that lived in all this places.

Ara, ne pizdi.

> t. Muscovite that lived in all this places.
>Podolsk
Hm...
A вooбщe мнe тoжe Coчи пoнpaвилиcь. Джвa гoдa нaзaд тaм был

>sochi
bydlo pls

I was born in Moscow and currently live here because I inherited an apartment from grandmother. And anyway it's not a big difference, I still go to work to Moscow every day.

I agree that Adler is shithole populated with local "kubanoid" rednecks and infested by blacks. But mountans are very comfy place with nice people. Most of them are not locals, and unlike Moscow migrants they came not to pursue career at all costs but to have fun and leisure life. 0% of bydlo there.

Mountains are good, infrastructure is still a shit.

spb because drugs and booze :DD

St Petersburg because it pretty and I hear more tolerant since I'm a faggo

In Moscow, we've got many European bars and restaurants. We've got almost any sort of booze in our hypermarkets and special liquor stores. I doubt there is something you can find in St. Petersburg and can't find in Moscow.