What are the chances I passed my drug test? I'm 6'4 260 lbs. I didn't smoke for 3-4 days...

What are the chances I passed my drug test? I'm 6'4 260 lbs. I didn't smoke for 3-4 days. In those days I drank 2+ gallons of water, a couple quarts of cranberry juice, 4 Bai drinks, 4 Red Bulls, Ultra Eliminex 1 day cleanser, and High Voltage Detox. Is there a chance I could've passed? The test was for a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuanacentral.com/calculator.html
marijuanacentral.com/#Marijuana-Drug-Test-Calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Na m8, your fucked

Don't smoke nigger.

Niacin and water

All you can do

Its literally impossible for us to tell you, including the fact that we dont know how often/amount you smoke

if you smoked anymore than like a bowl and you havent smoke before that you MIGHT of passed but if you smoked before the last time you probably fucked my dude

Dude skip all that shit and just use synthetic urine. I've passed about a dozen tests using quick fix.

OP here. I smoke daily, but not like blunts on blunts. More like a bong pack or 2, with a blunt once in a while. I usually just smoke until I'm a little high in the day time, then another bowl pack or 2 or 3 at night.

This... without know how much you smoke there is no way to know.
1 they don't always test for pot
2 If you smoke all the time then you are fucked because they thc builds up over time
3 I have passed after 3 or 4 days after smoking but I smoke very rarely so the thc was gone very quickly
4 best of luck... but usually jobs that drug test are shit anyway

yeah dude sorry you probably didnt pass, if you smoked daily before that 3-4 days is not enough

try this shit marijuanacentral.com/calculator.html

No, if this isn't b8 I'll be surprised
If you 420 blaze it smoke weed every day that shit is in your system for a good three months. A cleanse def didn't get rid of it. Sorry man

>land of the free
>getting drug tested for jobs

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

3 months idk about that u can def get clean in a month with heavy water intake and excervise ive done it before

that link was shit try this OP
marijuanacentral.com/#Marijuana-Drug-Test-Calculator

Employers are FREE to test who they want.

So, it's freedom for corporates to exploit and control your population like slaves. Thank you for making that clear.

Nobody is making him apply for that job lmoa

He is free to start his own business and run it how he wants. He can hire all the druggies.... and when there are a shit ton of workplace accidents and people not showing up on time he will have to deal with it or hire people who can not do drugs long enough to pass a drug test

uh no they don't want drug users to work for them

just reread what you just said lol

3 months? Try 2 weeks if you aren't fat

>a dozen tests

what the fuck are you doing with your life that you've needed to take a dozen fucking drug tests? are you a retarded nigger? are you a criminal nigger? seriously, i dunno wtf you're doing.