Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums
>be me
> has a qt3.14 gf from indiana visiting for 3 days and tomorrow is the last day
>shes a virgin but wants to change that. Tomorrow.
>we are going to a comic con.
>i have condoms but no where to fuck.
Help guys.

DO THEY NOT HAVE RESTROOMS OR DARK ALLEYS WHERE YOU TWO MONGRELS CAN INDULGE IN YOUR SINFUL ACTIVITIES!!?
btw sorry for yelling.

sauce ?

If she is dtf then just get a nice hotel bro.

No money man

Fuck her right in the pussy

Tampa?

Yeah dude lol (know any good places)?

You could always just go fuck yourself

Good place might be borrowing a big car from a friend. foldable seats and shit and do something romantic so she gives it out.

Cant :(

god damn it user, almost made me spill my coffee

top kek

Lol that first time needs to be nice. She's not gonna want to do it again if it's a disaster.

Not really willing to try, huh?

a park/secluded area especially at night.

I can't try to do something I know I cant do lmao.

doge you can fuck anywhere, man. you can fuck in a garden. you can go to the fucking public library and find a corner/room. is there any forested land nearby? lay down a fucking towel and fuck there. stop being a faggot.

shit well your kind of fucked then if you really want to fuck her then youll get it creative just saying

motel?

Possible, but theres none near by. Im thinking of trying tonpersuade a hotel owner nearby pr sneaking into a bathroom.

Escuse my shit grammar, my phones cracked to shit and I cant really see what I'm typing.

Can you not just shit in her mouth in a park or something?

Do you need help fucking her?

What is this Uganda?

I'm well equiped my nigga. I got this. Just need a place

I'll let you use my spare bedroom on the condition that you let me watch.

You are being a little bitch about this whole thing, you have had many suggestions and admittedly the shitting in mouth thing was a joke but just get a hotel, if you can't afford it and she actually lets you fuck her in a public toilet or something then get checked for STDs after because she will be a skank. In other words you sound like a little bitch.

Went to Tampa com con today with my gf who is into cosplay, lucky guess lol

Take her to one of the beaches and fuck her in your car afterwards, worked for me a bunch of times

Otherwise tons of hotels / dive restaurants in the area

Nice trips, but no thx.

Thx

>virgin
>check for STDs

Lol k

Just fuck her somewhere indoors. Lesson over.