To Finland:

Swedish oppression was never prevalent and swedish racism against finns was extremely rare

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We ruled you as equals

We know this apart from the 3 autists who sperg out about their imaginary ancestor's being imaginarely genocided

Read through this thread, tons of "muh oppression finns"

>unironically being a finnish genocide denier

I know, its the three autists who are on this board every day. The truth is are least raped country by sweden in northern europe because we raped in your ranks

That's a really good point. You would've Been more oppressed if you built a civilsation and we declared war on you

>1 off

where is it though

Or if you declared war which we were winning

?

if you can't figure out what my post was about I'm afraid you are clinically retarded.

Didn't Look at first. Now i get it

ITT: Fennoswedes try to sperg for lost clay. Lmao first they lose to Russia then they get cucked by USA and refugees.

We civilised you, be greatful

Why is it that anytime you get BTFO (which is all the time) in the shit threads you make. You always have to create butthurt threads following it, leading to you getting BTFO even more.

Is it Autism?

>The first universities were build by Russians in here.
>Russians granted us the freedom for our own language.
>Russians didn't force us to be land slaves.
>Russians gave us independency.

Sure, we oppressed them, feel the white guilt flowing through your veins

>Russians didn't build basic infrastructure for you

Also you had all freedom to use your own language, otherwise it would sound more swedish or be like irish is today

we treated them like shit, and we still do.

I hate Swedes on /int, we are the worst posters on the entire board due to our constant butthurt and arrogance.

>first universities built by russians
We must have an actual retard here, the first university in present day finland was royal academy of turku in 1640

Holy shit you are autistic i will leave this thread, no wonder refugees go postal in your country.

No we didn't, it was a win-win relationship
>Finns became new workforce and soldiers to sustain the empire.
>Swedes built them infastructure and cities etc.

You were allierad to speak finnish, otherwise give me a source that says otherwise

*allowed

Objectively this is mostly true. Swedes didnt even concider finns as anything else but random locals in east and built churches and gave a start to civilization in finland, while they raped every other people nearby them with no mercy
inb4 fennoswede hurr durr I'm karelian mongol

what is law is not what is reality
Irish wasn't outlawed it was just impossible to get a job if you only spoke it, police would brutalise people who didn't speak english (even though there was no law saying they had to), irish institutions were shut down, Breton law was banned and other such cultural things.
Although they never made Irish illegal they made it impossible to get by on just irish

ok I guess

Pay debts

Lack of proof =/= it happened
Lack of proof =/= it didn't happen

What is objectively true however that Swedes did discriminate against the Finnish language, but that was nothing special during the time.

There are signs of battle in the surrounding areas of ancient finnish hill forts (in western finland) from the Swedish Crusade era, so the "peaceful clerics" version of history seems to be false.

The debts rastapopoulos

>Swedes built them infastructure and cities etc.
Swedes did not "build" cities in Finland. Swedes designated pre-existing population centers as official cities.

>infastructure
Now this is questionable and very much resembles the "but we built railroads" argument. The truth is, the infrastructure you built was to further Swedish goals and was primarily for those who spoke Swedish. How much this actually was of benefit to Finns is questionable.

Not disputing that fact. It wouldn't have been called a crusade otherwise. But our rule can't be called bad like for example brittish rule of Ireland or Ottoman rule of greece, we contributed with a lot

Finnish language was banned in Sweden

KILL SWEDES MY MANS

t. cai-göran

Yeah kill those who civilised you. If we or russia never conquered you you would be like africa in development today

>You would've Been more oppressed if you built a civilsation and we declared war on you
that's what the narrative all fennoswedes parrot, native americans too were oppressed despite being disorganized tribes
>we raped in your ranks
svecoman blameshifting revisionism

The arrogance and bättre folk mentality is still present in the way you talk, painting yourselves as harbingers of civilization and other bs

Russia freed Finland from centuries of Swedish oppression and tyranny. All you did was rob them of their wealth and birthright.

How developed was Finland before sweden?

WTF i do want fikki-fikki Finnish girls now

>Wanting to do anything with a mong

As developed as Sweden post-Christianization in the vicinity of Novgorod, as developed as pre-Christianized Sweden everywhere else.

Actually, much more than your average Swedish Sup Forums bantermaster would like to admit. Swedes like to claim they introduced agriculture to Finland even though agriculture in Finland predates agriculture in Sweden.

But it is undeniable that Swedes brought many things to Finland (then, these things were not Swedish but anglo-saxon, Italian, Roman and so on) but as I stated here it is important to remember that Swedish infrastructure improvements were to benefit Swedish goals, and the Swedish speaking population.

Aka. Viking age Sweden, back then we were extremely undeveloped. That means you were in shit condition for the most part before svearike expanded It's borders

She is Russian probably

Sweden are a bunch of cucks soon to be rule over by sandnigger zones. I can't think what is swedish racism or are you talking about hating white people?

>dat bulge

Okay assume we did it only for our own sake, so what? Every king wanted to benefit him and his people the most anyway. We were light rulers and as i say before, didn't do any atrocities comparable to ottoman greece or british ireland

>Okay assume we did it only for our own sake, so what?
I'm assuming you're not one of those people who try to paint the situation as "benevolent Swedish master humans coming to help the dirty Finns to civilization" so I completely agree with you, there's nothing special about it.

>didn't do any atrocities comparable to ottoman greece or british ireland
True.

Argentina carnaval...

Brasil carnaval

I don't care for fucking carnivals, make your own fucking thread

>After the Russian occupation of Finland, finns began waging partisan warfare against the Russians. As retaliation, the Finnish peasants were forced to pay large contributions to the occupying Russians. Plundering was widespread, especially in Ostrobothnia and in communities near the major roads. Churches were looted, Isokyrö was burned to the ground. A scorched earth zone several hundred kilometers wide was burned to hinder Swedish counteroffensives. At least 5,000 Finns were killed and some 10,000 taken away as slaves, of whom only a few thousand would ever return. According to newer research the amount of those killed is closer to 20,000.

Do not fight between Finns and Swedes, both are just as ugly ...

Sweden should annex Finland, first they can just stop the "refugees welcome" shit in Sweden and become a Nordic superstate and slowly start gaining world domination

>Swedish girl less attractive than finnish girl.
Kys, they look like pale, blonde samis

is.Sup Forums.org/int/1484245856627.jpg

>sweden
19.6% of population is off foreign background
>finland
2.7% of people off foreign origin and 60% of them are from eu

not happening.

>Swedish "master" give orders to us
Lol, not your slaves, GTFO

It's a Carnival thread now.

Only 10% of their women are beautiful, their generalized beauty is a meme. You had such a cute gf? NO!

>Russians didn't force us to be land slaves.

Finns were never serfs you moron. Not under Sweden, not under Russia, not under EU.

Wrong, being in Sweden finding outright ugly girls is rare, not so in germany and definitely not so in finland

Okay maybe not rare, but overall, swedish girls didn't get their reputation for nothing

Okay, Mr. Superior.

>swedish girls didn't get their reputation for nothing

xD

Literally search swedish girls, jealousyfag.
Anyway, are you really implying finnish girls are more attractive than swedish ones?

This is Swedish princess - sister of Charles XII. Do want Disney movie about her XD

>those eyes

She is ripe for anime.

Sure wish my Female monarchs would be as attractive as Catherine the great, or should i say Catherine the thicc. Would bang

After meeting a lot of them they don't differ from finnish hoes at all, not by their looks or personality and theyre generally pretty average. Not pretty but neither gross

shut up Svante-Gunilla Bögerström

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

The finno-ugric genocide didn't happen, there, i Said it

Finn on the left and a swede on the right notice how the swede looks like rotten 60 years old

She is German girl - you miss

C H E R R Y P I C K I N G

Search: princess Madeleine, rate 1 to 10

Is it just me or do many Finnish girls have an overall squarish head shape and wide set eyes?

pic related

Just you, their strong mongoloid genes makes most finns have squinty eyes

however, are finnish-swedish couples common nowadays?
were they common during occupation?

>Occupation
kek

>strong mongoloid genes makes most finns have squinty eyes
let me guess: you have never met finns outside of Sup Forums? okay got it, you can continue trolling now

It was just bait m8, didn't have a better response

>occupation
well they certainly were more common back then during the "occupation" , nowadays fennoswedes wont touch finns while they unironically are finns but a finnish-swedish couple isnt anything someone would even wonder for 2 seconds to be honest

kek, we executed much more qt princess some time ago, why Swedish subslaves still bowing to Kings?

Not common in finland but common within the purest finns. Most people in finland are mongrels of all northern europeans see

there was no russian occupation?

Don't lie, you would like to have a constitutional monarchy as well.

But
Look the same?

It wasn't occupation then either, their rule was light and lasted way too long to be considered an occupation

Are you fucking retards really fighting over what some unrelated fucks who happened to have the same nationality as you did in the past?

>Unrelated fucks
I am related with both caroleans and vikings, deal with it pekka

What are you even trying to say

Sweden is not racist towards Finland?
Ok, suppose Sweden did not enforce it's law over Finland for years.
Suppose Sweden did not forcefully draft Finnish peasants to serve in its armies.
Suppose Sweden did not crusade in Finland to spread its religion.

How. Do. You. Explain. This?