Is Idaho the best state? If not which one is?

Is Idaho the best state? If not which one is?

Idaho is a shit tier state. Just like every other state

best state

HELL NO

Massachusetts is the best

> Be from Idaho Falls
> Cops are bored and responsible for ticket revenue to self fund the department. Speed traps everywhere.
> Huge Mormon population. Mormons are generally awesome, but not when you get too many. They it a critical mass of fuckery.
> Very few people want to leave. Almost no culture outside of redneck or mexican bullshit.
> Large (almost 10%) Muslim population, one of largest in union. Women stay home and men look like Mexicans by shaving their heads too.
> Generations of people who haven't left the state or have only been to Utah. Think it is best state but have nothing to compare it to but TV.

But, a couple of pros:
> Great social support structure (because of Mormons)
> Didn't see my first black person until I was 19. Probably not quite the same now, but close.

Where should i move to then?

Sorry, meant to say the Muslims hide by keeping women home and men shaving like Mexicans. You really can't tell a Muslim apart from a spic if they have the same hair.

If you are FROM somewhere else, especially a large urban environment, you will likely LOVE Idaho. If you are from any small town you will just be gaining closer camping grounds and snow for 5 months out of the year some years.

It really depends on what you seek. If you want a Republican Bastion of Whiteness, it really is ok. Most of the Mexicans that make it that far north are legal, or hard working at least. Muslims keep to themselves.

So, what is it you want?

I just want a nice place for myself.

with white women. lots of white women.

You can find a nice place for yourself pretty much anywhere. You really need to consider sociopolitical environment.

If you are a liberal, you will be friendless and called a loon. If you want to get married, be prepared to never leave. I had to marry an out-of-stater to escape. You may also need to convert to Mormonism. If you are a Christian this isn't a big change. If you are Catholic specifically, or an atheist otherwise, you might as well shoot yourself first.

honestly i hate considering stuff so i think i'll just keep living with my mom.

Hell ya it is. Just ask Kimmy.

where are kimy's nudes?

Largest collection I know of here.
8ch DOT net /wx/res/37939.html

she look better in the first pick. gg

Check aunt /kim/'s twitter. She posts allot about what she up to in Idaho.

twitter.com/auntbsramblings

Jawjuh

That would probably be best for you then.

Idaho has some of the most gorgeous girls. But then about 50% of them look like this. 4's and 5's who think they are 9's.

post some Idaho girls, friend.

I've been to quite a few states. I really like Colorado. The women here in Denver are stupid gorgeous.

You ain't lyin dogg pound

Had my dick like Oooh wee

I barely even know any anymore. Moved away about five years ago. The ones I am facebook friends with are all fat and married now.