Whatcha wanna know?

Whatcha wanna know?

what's the crabby patty secret formula

Plankton pls go

Do you honestly see a future in any of the employees?

To what extent do niggers make your job difficult?

What's holding you back from killing yourself

Yeah. A lot of bright kids that come through. It's the adults that I lose hope in.

Any horror stories about terrible customers?

how much does it pay?

would you ever lock an employee in the frezzer ?'
pics or it didnt happen
inb4 find the relish

Does the milk really come in bags?

What the most common food tactics?

Not op but also MC Donald guy. Niggers are the only bad customers we get, all are exactly alike.

At what age would you consider one an adult? What about a college student?

Like yourself?

Yeah, I paid for a small soda but when I tried to fill an empty gallon milk jug that I brought from home your cashier started yelling at me. What's up with that?

No, but our soft serve does

Well I'm in a predominantly white community so not too bad. My house, car, wife, gym buddies, 60k salary.

What's the restaurants darkest secret

why you keep I.Ding me you worthless mcnigger

Im poor as fuck, how can I get free food. Either with an order or just standalone

do you spit in nigger food?

How do you deal with fat Mexicans,niggers and white trash all day? Also: How do you stand the smell in that place (I won't even meed customers there anymore when I'm on the road).

What is the worst thing you have seen happen to the food before its served?

do you eat McDonalds

How much in sales do you guys average a week? How much profit does that translate to after all overheads? Curious because I work in a chain foodservice place myself

Do your employees judge the fuck out of the customers when they make massive orders? I've been apart of some disgustingly large orders during burn runs with friends and its pretty fucking gross the amount of food 4 high college students can put down.

i'm applying tomorrow and the manager said he'd call me in almost immediately but is there anything i should know before the interview

Why so much tartar sauce on the Filet-o-fish?

Call and say we needed up your order a few days ago, you couldn't cover in because you love a city away but are back in town. Or if you're there often just say they messed it up anyway. Most can not dispute you

How old is the oldest person working there.
Have you ever skinny dipped in the ball pit.

The worst are the people that shit in the urinals. If I catch one in the act, I'm shoving their face in it.
Nah nigga, I'm not a dick.
Yes!
Wat

Why? As someone attending college, I know first and foremost that it's hard to get a job beyond fast food. That's why I'm in college, so I can get a better job. Why lose hope in someone trying to build a better life?

what are the grossest things that have happened to the food?

Nothing, we don't serve anything we wouldn't eat

area code?

It has been basically proven that McDonalds burgers are not actually beef. A special genetic breed of farm raised crab and lobster are harvested for their meat which is then dyed brown, re-textured, re-flavored, and then infused with cow DNA to fool the FDA testers (testers only test FOR presence of beef, not for presence of crab and lobster.) It's essentially a real-life crabby patty. This is why McD's burgers have that extra "flavor" that isn't present when you just cook ground beef burgers at home. Think about it. You've always known something was slightly"off" about McD's burgers. Oprah tried to expose the truth but they shut her up quick.

i find that hard to believe

No we care not, unless it's 5 minutes to close we could care less

sensiblechuckle.jpg

I consider non students who are still crew for years.
Rekt
You're a nigger

who the fuck is carding you at a mcronalds?

Come in confident, chest out. I'm my interview I asked, how long will it take me to learn everything?
>Why
You can't be a manager if you don't know what you're doing.
I've been here a month and am now in training

>doubt

What's the highest quality item you can get?

What's the lowest quality item you can get?

1 click on the squirt gun

Read over your fucking post before you hit post. Baka ass mobile poster

Well we hire anyone, fat, recovering addict, 15 year old.

We're a 3.4 million store. The owner has 15 stores. He rakes in well over a million in pure profit for himself a month.
Every day I work
Depends on if they're dicks about it
Practice deepthroating

someone asking a question that stupid likely would pull some shit like that, then when they ask what the order was he wouldn't know what to say and freak out and start shooting people

doesn't crab and lobster meat cost more to produce than beef?

Shut the fuck up faggot, you believe anything you read on the internet.

At my store we just aren't that way. We caught a guy doing something bad one and we fired him

Op is clearly a manager and doesn't know what the fuck his employees are doing.

I also work at McDonald's OP l, I'm a senior in college, at your store is everything falling apart? Does no one ever show up or call off all the fucking time? Today half the staff didn't show up, the only reason I stay is because my schedule changes every semester and they let me work any hours I want around my college schedule

This

That is retarded. You are retarded.

When did I say that, bro?

Bullshit

Worked in hotels & shitty food places & have seen what assholes do to the food

Is the chicken real

this

In what particular ways do they cause trouble?

do you make burgies for the boys

Are you a jew?

>We're a 3.4 million store. The owner has 15 stores. He rakes in well over a million in pure profit for himself a month

I find this hard to believe. Okay, 3.4m per years maybe is doable I guess. But a million in pure profit a month from 15 stores? not likely.

Yeah nigger, you worked in shitty food places and hotels where people go to fuck some back alley hookers. Not my store.

What is hamburger university like?

Does getting a degree mean they'll pay more? I have a friend working there and he's almost manager tier. He's working to get through college as an art major but I'm thinking of trying to convince him to continue working at McDs

Are there any food items that are pre-made and sit under the heat lamp waiting for customers?

I work at burger king. less catored to negros but still we get our fair share of filth.

YES which is why we must now know that whatever they are trying to cover up with this conspiracy is bigger than we can even think of at this point. Example: regular cheeseburger is $.89 ...but due to complicated and expensive production method, each cheeseburger costs McDonalds corp over $8 ... what are they covering up that is worth so much money?

Working at Mcdonalds for minimum wage
>Jew

?

Not OP but I did my time working at Macca's.

Highest quality item is probably a grilled chicken wrap or salad of some sort.

Don't know what I'd say the lowest is. Maybe a mcdouble.

Fries

We profit 28% a year. Not all stores are equal in sales. That shit gets taxed. I don't ask the owner his fucking paycheck, but I know it's up there.

Good. Especially sleeping with the cute store managers that go.

Is it true about the secret menu?

when i worked there i used to drink that shit up

I'm not a nigger, I'm part Indian. The feather kind, not the: I don't poo in the loo kind

do you serve McGangBangs?

I work there, I always get a wrap if the grilled chicken is fresh.

GM's at my store make about 50k per year. That's far from minimum wage.

...Also I have a Jew-friend who's a GM at a McD's. Wanted to see if that was common.

Then why'd you let us oppress your people like a nigger?

Holiday inn & bakers square. Both more classy than mcds.

Are you lovin' it?

This sounds perfectly reasonable and I'd like to subscribe to your ezines and newsletter.

In Ontario it does.

the mcgang bang is not a myth

Any real difference between high shool/college kids who pass through and the lifers?

The lowest quality would probably be a grilled onion cheddar. Usually the grilled onions sit in the cabinets for a while, the white cheddar sits out for a long time because it's so rarely used like the onions. Plus the reg meat is shit anyways.

I ate 4 cheeseburgers last night. What's the best value for your dollar at McD's?

Kek Holiday Inn is barely classier than a pile of cum socks shoved under your bed.

do you like your job?

How do you deal with hobos going into your bathrooms?