Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

I have some LSD. 10 doses actually. Doubles decides how many hits I do. 125 mics each.

Other urls found in this thread:

goagil.com/EightFingerFunk.htm
jellyfishfrequency.com/node/57
youtu.be/_ZUCxG3I01I
youtube.com/watch?v=9SNBixFw5Jc
youtu.be/UWIIPX_5rbM
youtube.com/watch?v=Iimujttqr_A
youtube.com/watch?v=k37WtFVfDfs#t=1m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=hoYxTQw8cB0
youtube.com/watch?v=2flbDkq9d1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of it

Kek, enjoy your egodeath OP

Fuckin' winrar

Alright good thread. have fun OP

10 doses it is! I will try to make posts updating, though at 1250 I seriously doubt I'll be lucid for very long.

>125 mics each

oh no OP a whole milligram of acid? you'll like die

If I were you I would do 3 doses. Solid enough to get you trippin but not as much mindfuck.

How many times you tripped op?

watching this

just 2, enjoy it, don't be stupid.

OP please don't.

this will be #6 on LSD. Most i've done is 1400 mics, (3rd time I was told they were 100 a hit..NOPE..fucking 200). I've also done DMT and shrooms so, fairly experienced

right on man. Im snortin some ketamine tonight

What was your dmt experience like?

This is now a drug thread

>1400 mics

nigga you what

I hit it in a bong using a torch lighter. I started to feel "too high" so I just laid down on the floor. My vision went to fractals, then I was standing in what looked like a half rendered world. Like wire frames of mountains and what not. I could hear voices telling me it's ok, and that I was fine. My friends maybe? Or audio hallucinations idk. I couldn't move and I remember feeling very comfortable as if I was home. It was very enjoyable.

I went on a spirit journey. I heard after 800 it just sort of extends the trip. I really can't tell, time becomes hard to keep track of.

are you Jim Morrison back from the fucking dead

did you smoke changa?

Also just got my final shipment the other day. I tripped last night off of that shit... i love lucy

Is that like...unusual? I feel like when you take LSD all you can really do is chill out and let your mind go. Sure you can get into through spirals with negativity, but I find that letting go just sort of lets you...idk become one with everything else.

It..may have been? I know it was made with some weird leather curing stuff, and it was a white ish poweder with a slight brown tint

bumping for updates

huh. I am lookin to do dmt soon, just a matta o time really. You deal?

OP Here,

Drugs taken. When they hit I'll make a new thread, since this will be dead soon.

Nah, I have a chemist who makes me what I need. I don't trust most sources.

there is no way you know how many micrograms of lsd is on each hit

As stated, I have a chemist who I trust.

back in my day if you took 1 hit and weren't tripping balls an hour or two later you demanded your $2 back
these days its like $12 per hit and you need 10 of them to trip that hard

I hope you have something to do or someplace to go

there are probably only about 2 or 3 chemists who make real lsd in the united states right now
you are probably tripping on lsa or some research chemical

on ten hits? I'll be going to my couch where I'll stare at the walls with soft music on and something quite friendly playing with the sound off on the T.V.

or I know one of those 3. Or it doesn't come from or originate in the U.S

depends on what kind of timespan you take em. I've done well over 2,000 mics spread over a 24 hr period. I was way out in the woods at a psy-trance party

Have you tested it?
Taking that amount of hits can be really dangerous if what you're taking its not lsd.

bullshit. if you know who breaks it down you know how much you're taking

I am confident it's LSD. I wouldn't try this much if I had reason to believe it was NBOME or something

if you know one of those 3 you would be dead right now if they found out you were posting about it on Sup Forums. those chemists dont sell 10strips to kiddies like you

all of em

yep. lol

flush it and do some heroin

seems a couple of Sup Forumsros got quiet in here

I gave other options user, no need to be hostile.

ive got 250 tabs stored right now. Quality lucy. JOR. I am sitting on a miniature psychedelic gold mine.

I needed snacks

personal use?

OP don't think about your right hand. IT WILL MELT

Yeah, personal use. It should last me around 12 years. My ROA is plugging, so I usually put 3 tabs down my ass and wait 45 minutes.

dubs has spoken. get a sitter, do a day long prep of "this will be a good night", and have fun!

personally i say do all of it, because lsd trips are fucking crazy and awesome, but follow this anons advice. go go go. have fun friend :D

partially. I deal so my stash fluctuates in quantity. But never in quality ;)

damn, y'all got me jonesing to puddle myself

STATUS UPDATE:

I went and got snacks, and I am now beginning to feel it a little. Slight visuals around the corners of my eyes. Slight wall breathing. Standard stuff.

Have fun with ego death and spiritual enlightenment OP.

did you decide to take all of it? I hope so!

As was rolled in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.

"oops wrong floor"

super jealous man, been 1.5 years since lsd and about 2 since mushrooms . . . - _ - . . . I actually put a good deal of effort to find some but no luck for this loner. I'll try out shroomery soon enough.

god speed mother fucker; live comfortably and OBTAIN YOUR DREAMS!

Just got in this thread, how's it hanging OP? How do you feel so far and what do you expect to come? Want some music to trip to or are you set?

Oh that is a great idea! Gimme some songs Sup Forums!

I intend to, not just for me, but for the universe.

here's something interesting to listen to
goagil.com/EightFingerFunk.htm

ha! my captcha was bicycles!

I have a 150 mic tab laying around, can you have a decent trip on that amount?

atta rascal.

Am I a fool for thinking ice cold wine coolers (just a few 1-3 since alcohol can be bad with lsd)
were tasty on da cid?

Idk why but that song stresses me out.

here's a free fun tunes to spend your time with

jellyfishfrequency.com/node/57

What type of music are you into, or are you open to anything?
youtu.be/_ZUCxG3I01I
This is always super chill to listen to while high and sober

Not OP but fucking bicycles man. 26 days left till I can get my license back from suspension (unlucky with marijuana twice). Been riding my bike back and forth from work. No LSD or Mushies, but some ganja, and an Octoberfest in a cemetery on the 30 min ride home

Are you fucking serious user. Buy 1P-LSD on the clearnet or 4-AcO-DMT you faggot.

Just mild visual distortions and calm most likely. Should still be pleasant though.

>(~):)

I'll make sure there is no bleach in that. How bad is the odor?

youtube.com/watch?v=9SNBixFw5Jc

I like this!

My nigga, Nujabes is the best

this guy

good luck

I hope you tested your drugs user, if you got the wrong RC you gon die

Yes he is. I'm a big fan of Shingo TOO as well. Just found this track last week after half a decade with this guy. Very nice treat. . .

it's pretty much how I talk/feel when highly dosed

artifical fruity things taste good while tripping, like slurpees

Glad you like it, I'll keep posting chill music like that then until thread dies or until you're so far in planet Xenon that I can't help you anymore
youtu.be/UWIIPX_5rbM

Best album ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=Iimujttqr_A

Oooooh shit . . . I could definitely get down on a slurpee

Ate 4 grams of Golden Teacher shrooms last night. Tripped out to a classic rock playlist I dl'd from piratebay. Fucking intense. Total separation from my body into some weird fractal world. Beauty beyond words

That's the best feeling in the world, finding tracks from artists you love that you've never heard before. Just had that with Panda Bear a few hours ago and I had a eargasm

youtube.com/watch?v=k37WtFVfDfs#t=1m48s

River Flows in You - Yurima
A really pretty, calming song to listen to. It's just piano, no words.
Also, Vermilion by The Album Leaf is another non-vocal song that's super chill.

I like music without words while I trip for whatever reason, I hope you like these.

Have a nice trip user

SWIM might start growing with there first by ALBINO A+

>a cosmic giggle

indeed brotha. I will learn of Panda Bears ways; like the native american spirits tell me sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I always listen to this song once when peaking on any psychedelic:
youtube.com/watch?v=hoYxTQw8cB0

You don't need to write down SWIM on the interwebz, you faggot. Everyone including the LEA knows it's you.

some aspects of that are pretty silly sound wise

I haven't tripped in years. Took a massive dose of 25i back in 2013 I was told was acid and had a stroke, have brain damage now and perma-tripping. RC's are a dangerous animal if you're stupid about it

>LEA

what about thought processes and shit?

most definitely, it's a good dose to think about stuff and not have it completely fuck with your head. Depends how sensitive you are to the stuff, but I'd say the peak of a 150mic trip is almost on the cusp of "tripping balls".. although, it's also possible to be underwhelming. Either way, much better than nothing.

visuals aren't gonna be killer but you'd definitely see some stuff, smoking some pot will boost it but only toke on acid if you're totally comfortable with weed and acid on their own. they say an LSD experience begins at 100 mics.. 200mic and on is where the visuals get serious though

If you're doing rc's and taking NBOMe's, then you are doing it wrong. HPPD is a bitch though

Should be introspective. Not as intensely as higher doses, but I expect it will be worthwhile. To me, high doses are just different. Not better or worse, just different.

That's why I stick with shroomies. LSD is too sketchy these days for me

I'm more interested in thoughts and listening to music than visuals tbh. I did hawaiian baby woodrose seeds a few times and it was great (aside from the shitty come down).

Bro you need to listen to 1200 Micrograms because you are literally on 1200 micrograms. Its oldschool aggressive psytrance by Raja Ram from Shpongle.

youtube.com/watch?v=2flbDkq9d1k

Yeah, I was a stupid teenager, I shouldn't have been so careless. The HPPD is bad, but the health problems that came from the stroke are the bad part. My body chemistry is all sorts of messed up, so I have some strange disease pattern going on that no doctors can figure out. If only there was more awareness. People don't realize what it means to have no information on a chemical... It means there's no way to know if it's toxic, carcinogenic, nothing.

I remember wondering one time when I was tripping, before this, what it would be like to trip forever.

It's definitely not all it's cracked up to be. You always need to come down, even if sometimes you don't want to. It's much better to slowly float back down to the ground rather than trying to hold onto it for the rest of your life

Well just eating more doses all night just extends the trip rather than intensifying it. That's why I'd always take a half strip at the start of my night at such gatherings and just ride it through till morning. The trip would be powerful, have a great deal of longevity and wouldn't be too expensive.

You're fucking smart. A lot smarter than I was, and a lot of people who are getting really fucked up by what's pushed as LSD these days