Hey Sup Forums, pizza's on it's way. wat do?

hey Sup Forums, pizza's on it's way. wat do?

yo OP I called that PH and told them exactly what and what time you ordered and long story short you're getting like $50.00 worth of stuff added to your order I already said you're paying in cash at the door and they were ok with it be sure to leave a tip ;)

wait for the pizza like a normal person

Order Domino's they're better

The Fuck. You bought a soda too. Just go down the street like a normal person to a gas station and get a soda.

no local domino's and i don't feel like going out to pick up a pizza

don't have cash on me. there's a card tied to my pizza hut account that i paid with. card in question is not in my posession.

Jizz on the money you pay with post pics

Ok. Good excuse. Enjoy while you can. Trump will be deporting you in March.

if singles you wait for the pizza and then eat it.

>mexican
i was born here. as were my parents and their parents before them and their parents before them

When the pizza arrives,thank the pizza delivery guy/girl and eat the pizza peacefully

this is the pizza. 7 decides

>12am
>Pizza Hut closes at 10pm
Oh no.
OP cancel your order! Hurry before it's too late, that's not the real-

i live in mountain standard time. local pizza hut doesn't close until 11.

Nonono. Trumps gonna deport ALL hispanics. Same with the muslims. You chose pizza hut over dominos, you're defininatly a good person.

i have no hispanic or muslim ancestors, thankfully.

Pizza Hut is by no means the best pizza place. But they actually cook and deliver a product that can be called pizza.

Dominos takes a stillbirth and plops it on a sheet of cardboard. They then soak the whole mess in oil flavored like garlic and put it in an oven.

Roll it up and shove it up your asshole

Dominos kingston ny bathroom dough.
Google it.

Someone can doxx this nigger by calling the pizza place and asking about the order, just sayin.

pizza hut doesn't disclose customer information
obviously if a random number from the east coast calls and asks to know where the order at 8:59 is supposed to be delivered, they're gonna think something is up.