What kind of music do you make, Sup Forums?

What kind of music do you make, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkub5pmh6TM
eddieeight.bandcamp.com
thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/the-soaring-rainforest
thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/estrapade
thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/celebration-of-sock-puppet-love
thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/let-yourself-die
soundcloud.com/theswishh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ambient whistling

I'd say acoustic """""post""""""-(((((((((ironic)))))))))-""""""""Rock""""""""

Chest and thigh slapping. I can also make sounds of horses running by stomping my feet.

field recordings of somniatic sounds

ironic alien trap

psychedleic pop; Krautrock-inspired noise-rock; electro jazz; 90s indie rock throwback.

Boot stompy bluegrass.
It's fun. People pay me in beer a lot.

noise

you should consider branching out into rockgrass, it's pretty hot right now

garbage

the most i can hope for is, several decades after my death, someone stumbles upon my music and it becomes popular in an estranged segment of society, like all those people who think shitty outsider music is somehow good even though it isn't

>play upright slap bass
>no stomping banjo players to jam with
feels fucking bad

Nobody here knows how to slap bass.
Everyone wants to be the next Lemmy.

"indie" grunge rock

shitty "electronic" where i try way too hard to be zach and andy

Shitposting core I don't even know how to play the instrument
St8 from the dome its very organic

also the manga version of that scene makes so much more sense, it removes the grandfather paradox.

youtu.be/rkub5pmh6TM

Believe it or not.. I make everything easily. I am sort of talented but music composition became my life's passion at a very early age. I have spent almost 20,000 hours, and that's a conservative estimate, in front of digital audio workstations. If I included practicing instruments, that number would be well over 30,000 and if I included listening it would be quite absurd. For a while it was literally all that I did. I've written in pretty much every genre and am a virtuoso on multiple instruments. I'm not sure what to do with this power but I could be absurdly famous at any time if I wanted. I just love music, that's why I started writing, but now it has developed into an absurd mastery that I have never seen nor heard of. I'm only 25. Believe it or not.

Post some of your work

Yet here you are, shitposting on Sup Forums. Get your shit together and EAT the world, user.

That also goes for me, I shouldn't be here I should be finishing my fucking post-rock album.

... Like Hayseed Dixie?
I don't believe you unless you've been a neet since graduating high school. That's 3.4 years, not counting sleep. Post something,

Wow you are a true hardcore music fan! Mad props!

BIPOLAR PUNK PIANO SHOWTUNE FUCK
please critique the shit out of me

eddieeight.bandcamp.com

i don't believe it. share your work senpai

grime and garage, bruv

Here is something unfinished from when I was 18 that I composed/produced. I can post more if you wish. I have thousands. The composition is just the tip of the iceberg. I come from a long line of musicians, my name means "master of music".. no that's literally what in means. I could break the music industry.

fil
ed
ropp
er.co
m/musique

Dude so awesome

shit music

>I have spent almost 20,000 hours, and that's a conservative estimate, in front of digital audio workstations
Yes but what instrument do you play?

this, I hope I'm remembered as a Beefheart or a Fischer

Experimental, dissonant math rock (or anything else in odd meters) with unusual instrumentation, often entirely or partially programmed.

Martial Industrial.

>rock
>programmed
gross

I make harsh noise, hnw, PE, black metal, dungeon synth, and I made a shitty gorenoise album too

It sounds awesome to me, which is really all that matters. Don't be so closed to new sounds.

Do you shitpost in Beatles threads?

>It sounds awesome to me, which is really all that matters
You probably don't realize how cheesy it sounds
>Don't be so closed to new sounds.
Programming is not new

I fill an acoustic guitar with soapy water and strum as hard and fast as I can. This slowly generates bubbles which gradually drowns out the sound of my playing until my playing goes totally silent.

I have made 2 sales on bandcamp :^)

>it sounds awesome to me
>no!

Great argument, I'll be sure to enjoy fewer things in life from now on. And programmed math music that doesn't fall under the nebulous "IDM" label is actually extremely uncommon, believe me I really wish this shit were played out since then I'd actually have more albums of it to listen to.

>It's cheesy?
>oh no now I can't enjoy it!
?
>math music that doesn't fall under the nebulous "IDM" label is actually extremely uncommon
Because it's fucking dumb and sounds like stinky butt

Obviously I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not just typing random nonsense for no discernible reason, so when you say "it's cheesy" in response to "I think it's awesome" that context would indicate that you think I shouldn't find it awesome. If this is not the case and you are just typing random nonsense for no discernible reason my mistake.

>this music I've never heard is terrible

Ok.

I'm not him but can you please post some of your music? mathrock has always been a live instrumentation genre to me, would like to hear what you mean by programmed

That's not bad, but it's... Derivative.
If you're gonna 'break' the industry, you gotta stand out. That doesn't. And nobody will touch you with that big of an ego unless you're worth it. Few are.

>MASTER OF MUSIC
>GENERIC SYMPHONIC METAL
HOLY SHIT MY ACTUAL SIDES, GET A FUCKING GRIP DUDE LOL

meant to reply to
jesus fuck dude, you have such a undeserved superiority complex, there are an infinite amount of people who could make that exact same track, many who could make it much better (which isn't saying much).

If you don't understand how cheese works, you should get out of the kitchen.. as they say.

>posting music after getting into a petty argument on Sup Forums

Sure, no way this can end poorly.

Math rock is probably a misleading term honestly but I don't know how else to label what it is I make. Everything is odd and I write very much with a "riffs and backbeats" mindset but the similarities really end there. I just like interesting sounds, dissonance and unusual rhythms a lot y'know? I'll post a few examples.

Reverb-y math metal thing with lots of twists and turns:

thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/the-soaring-rainforest

This one takes a while to get going but does some neat stuff with brass and djent-y patterns once it does:

thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/estrapade

Here's some really minimalistic noise rock:

thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/celebration-of-sock-puppet-love

Quarter tonal crotale noodling over absurd drum happenings:

thecobaltrod.bandcamp.com/track/let-yourself-die

I know I'm just going to hear how it sounds like garbage but I unironically enjoy what I do and that's enough, it's a fun hobby to have.

Vaporwave, Electronic, and meme remixes
soundcloud.com/theswishh

I mean, it's not great but I know my own music would get the same feedback, do what you like