So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums...
>I tried scoops for the first time today...
>Growing up I always heard about people ruining their lives with different drugs..
>Always thought heroine was the worst... i know it kills the most kids...
>When my friends told me about doing scoops and how not many people knew about it yet I thought they were pranking me...
>I might even cry in the middle of writing this (in a good way), and I don't even know why... just because I did a couple scoops before sitting down at my computer...
>The memory loss scared me at first... but it's really not that big of a chunk.. kinda just a 30 second blot.
>So after I scooped... The haze set on and I got really sleepy then really awake... but 30 seconds had gone.
>This is when the real fun starts... after a couple scoops, the real euphoria kicks in...
>You start to feel all tingly and happy...
>I saw waves as surreal as a ribbon wrapped in a fist of glass...
>But then I saw my dog...
>He was trying to tell me that something was wrong...
>I could feel it in his eyes... They called out to me... with worry... and regret... sadness trying not to let go of cower...
>He even tried to bark but I had already scooped my ear abilities away for the time...
>That's when I felt it... My dog had been trying to tell me the whole time...
>He was keeping it a secret from my ears... It was my foot! it's fine. I told myself...
>But they were actually pretty sore from running through different stores for shit i could use to scoop...
>The comedown scared me at first... This was pretty scary over all...
>I literally started to feel like I was falling...
>I knew I wasn't... but my brain was giving that rush and the sensation to every sense I can recall...
>From then on, I knew that this stuff might actually be the only drug worth doing every day for the rest of my life...
>I'll probably get over it though...
>Anyway.. this shit is really addictive... I seriously wanna do another scoop right now but I ran out of stuff to scoop with...

Other urls found in this thread:

memidex.com/scoops club-drug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you mean by scoop? how do you do it?

dafuq is a scoop?

someone help this guy

what do you scoop with? explain OP

what you don't remember is that you were ass raped.

memidex.com/scoops club-drug

you're regularly giving yourself a date rape drug dude. your shits gonna get fucked up

you've probably done it before if you ever stayed home from school...
you guys don't remember? You might've done too many...

The fuck
I didn't remember my ass hurting after I scooped...

looool scooping isn't a pill, fucking idiot...
haha

Dude... I'm gonna scoop after school every day now... the beginning crash is awsome!

not the same shit retard

are you talking about cough medicine? dxm?

no dude! scooping is wayyy better than cough syrup lol... that shit is weak sauce

well what is it then?

It's a lab drug you dwit, gotta make it yourself.

how do you do that? what goes in it what's the preparation? i can't find anything about it online and never heard of it, tell me about it

this
dont really wanna go down to the chem about it... go look around synthetic pharmaceutical applications with sceuplestics (scoop-ples-sticks)

do you need anything special to make it?

sceupletics brings up zero results on google. what are you talking about?

can you post some pictures of what you're talking about? i can't find any of this stuff what country are you from?

Youre talking about GHB nigga.

most equipment needed can be found at home
NO
I'm talking about scooping... i seriously don't know how you don't know what I mean..

if you're not talking about GHB then no one seems to know what you're talking about, just explain it so someone gets it. do you have a link? a youtube video? anything? googling scooping and anything else you've said gets nothing, what kind of drug is it? what is it made from? what does it do to you?

dude.. no one's heard of it. tell us what it is and maybe we can help

Chill man... ill let you in...
If you wanna scoop you only need a couple things..
>a medium sized pan(skillet will do)
>knife
>toothepaste
>flour
>water
>1 more ingrediant which makes it all literally react with eachother. and you get fuuuuuuuked upo

what the fuck? toothpaste and flour? sounds like total bullshit. tell us what the "secret ingredient" is and maybe i'll believe you

bullshit. no way you're getting high off toothpaste flour and water. what's the other ingredient?

Nice try FBI user

back to with you

hahahahahahahaha what's the last ingredient butter?

you shouldn't be in this thread if you don't know what scooping is... please just leave us to our addiction... don't make fun of us any more

the secret ingredient is memes

tell me what it is im interested i've never heard of this before. what's the last ingredient. you get high of flour and toothpaste? how???

you're the only one here who knows what it is

you've got me interested OP tell us what the last ingredient is

Fuck off newfags

i've tried almost all common drugs and never heard of scoops. what is it? I've taken heroin and other opiods, meth a couple times, all sorts of psychedelics, and a few research chemicals but never even heard of this

nail-polish remover

you're kidding right? and then you what? drink it? huff it? inject it?

but wait for that shit to evaporate... and if it seems a little weak, add some vinegar and cocaine.. that should let you huff the shit for days...

Man fuckin scoops!! It's been a while, I miss that shit so much me and my buds used to just get rekt off of scoops. Smells fucking awful making it.

what the fuck? why would you get high off nail polish remover and toothpaste? do you smoke it or what? why not just buy normal drugs?

damn you could just go to the hardware store and get a big can of acetone paint thinner. same stuff.

you think this shit is JUST nail polish remover and toothpaste? Fucking retard, take chem 101

shit seriously is more intense than weed or cid or anything dont knock till u try... bet you wouldnt eat wood mold till someone tells u its where acid is from...

>Fuck you go do your own drug of choice
I'll huff and drink mine as it takes me past the middles of the ends of your horizons.

what does it react into? not the guy you're replying to, just curious. i can't find any info on the internet about this

lol they don't even know how to handle the reaction in the first place, they'd freak and fuck their house up

Hes talking about GHB ya know roofies... the rape drug.

acid is from a mold that grows on rye not wood and i knew that before i tried acid. nail polish remover is pretty toxic stuff.

what's this stuff look like? how do you take it? ive never heard

It's not nail polish remover when i'm done with it, you moron! I didn't even tell you guys what you're putting these ingredients into a big bowl of...

Sodium carbonate peroxide reacts with the ethyl acetate to produce a mono protein acid, I think, dont have my notes with me but I got all the reactions down and shit it turns into some pretty dope stuff.

not at all... you can buy that shit on the street... not many know how to make this shit yet it gets pretty unstable beyond a qrtr oz of liquid...
it's not a benzo or similar.. this shit fucks ur mind in the stem

why has no one heard of this? if it's so easy and potent? i've never seen it on the news or online on drug forums? can you tell me any more? do you smoke it or snort it or what? is it a stimulant, a downer a psychedelic or what? how do you cook it?

damn find out what the hell that makes i'm super interested

You can drink it, huff it, or let it dry then smoke it, or crush it and snort it... it's a great drug as far as recreation goes...

Nobody heard of it because it's really that simple... Kind of like that Krokodil shit made with bleach... but this shit doesnt melt your arms, You just lose contact with non-enlightened beings once you cross a threshold

how do you make it? what are the ratios/steps? can't find any info online

It seems easy, but dude, this is chemistry, we're talking about 100ths of a ml here and anything off from that could taint an entire batch.

Also the formula is Na4P2O7 + C4H8O2 but you need to break down both first and I forgot the catalyst used

Well then it tried to steal the street name of GHB. Because GHB has always been called scoops around here.

You guys do know you're biting the bait right?

well then how did you learn to make it? is there a recipe anywhere? it's advanced chemistry but it can be made with drugstore ingredients?

>newfag doesn't know something
>IT MUST BE BAITE!!!11!!11!!!

fuck outta here

you're addicted to it and you can't even remember what it is or how to make it? must be strong, post the recipe OP

>100ths of a ml
dude, not hard to measure with a syringe. tell us how

lol
>elementary kids don't know about big boys playing with drugs yet

fucking lemme grab my lab notes dammit.

this is bait. he's fucking with you all.

i'll make some if you post the recipe, and tell everyone if it's bullshit or not

>Chemist here
>Don't be bullshitting us

are you OP?

DELIVAR

ITT a whole bunch of fucktards... as someone who takes drugs seriously I find this shit very insulting, fuck off with your dumbass scoop talk its clearly horseshit

Ok... again seriously
>toothepaste
>water
>flour
>nail polish
then you cook toothpaste and water at about 200 degrees for about 10 min.

After that, let everything sit for about 30

should be left with some goop

take 1 part goop, put in glass bowl, add 1 part nail-polish-remover, mix

It will turn warm a bit but dont touch with skin ull be good
let sit for a good hr to let some of the acetone evap

add equal part flour and mix, it should thicken very fast.

From here: add vinegar to drink/huff (not reccomended but fucks u up hrd)
or just lace with tobacco to smoke/crush to snort.. it seriously works any of the ways...

how much of each? this guy says it's hardcore chemistry with reactions but ur sayin it's easy as fuck

hye guys got this rad new drug voer here

ok first you get a jerry can and fill it up with gas at the gas station

then you just drink or huff it and it fks u up hrd

if u want to smoke it take a shit in it and mix it up and let it sun dry for a fortenight

oh also if it needs a little kick/puts you out too much, add a sprinkle of cocaine, it improves it a lot!

>if u want to smoke it take a shit in it and mix it up and let it sun dry for a fortenight
top kek

dude you're fucking pathetic thats low and gross as shit!

1part x / 1 part y (x = y)
1 part x / 2 parts y (x = 1/2y)

follow instructions and enjoy! be safe!

dude this shit has literally made you retarded. those instructions make no sense? what are x and y? is x the acetone, flour, toothpaste or water?

read the instructions in
it explains using the "parts" terms
When i say something is 1 part x and 1 part y. they are the same. if something is 1 part x and 2 parts y, then use twice as much ingredient y as ingredient x

keep in mind guys i chugged like 2 bottles of cough syrup before making this recipe... so it might not performn perfectly