Based

Post the Goose one, now THAT was awkward

They're dating? WTF?

Willkommen to Europe

Good golly. What a smarmy bastard.
ree

why is this pig face considered to be beautiful

h-he-he cant do that to mai waifu !!

its part of his kino making process. at the premiere the star has to kiss him.

>notice the smug azn in the right upper corner.

Why is Refn avoiding the kiss? What kind of faggot wouldn't try to give Goose the tongue?

Now we know how this pig face, discount version of her sister got her role in the first place.

Can't wait until this movie bombs and her career is over.

I am not sure which one I am more jealous about, no homo tho

because she is.

>tfw you'll never go back in time, impersonate refn and direct a movie staring loli hershlag

why even live 2bqh

The master of kino does it again.

why is this allowed?

You mean roger deakins?

Refn knew fromt the very start that the Goose was one of those guys that could turn a straight man gay. That's why he cast him as the Driver. If you watched yesterday's press conference, he referred to the movie as being about "male masculinity [sic!]" and "almost homoerotic".

....what, kissing some 18 year old actress? Maybe his wife is into it

Based Refn.

Absolutely based.

has he ever made a good movie except Drive?

>tfw no forest elf elle gf

our boy

>he hasn't seen Bronson or the Pusher trilogy

so anyway....

how does one become a director ?

I have and they're mediocre.

Only God Forgives is kino

Her skin is almost a milky white as that bright white dress she is wearing.

Why is she so perfect bros

Even ChloMo referred to her as an "ethereal wood elf"

I want to kiss Elle on her butthole

Know someone in the film industry who owes you some favors or get some dirt on someone famous and blackmail the shit out of them.

film school

youtube.com/watch?v=kuMlO8ty-bQ

where's the video then?

/thread

>implying

REFENED.com

who is the guy?

seriously? how are people not ashamed to make posts like this? you think that being anonymous gives you permission to ask stupid questions before informing yourself?

Did you really think, I didn't know this one...

meh

no,lapo likes traps

>the man has a wife
>kisses another woman in public
>Sup Forums says he's "le based" and "epic refn does it again"

Sup Forums would act the same way if a married woman who just released a movie kisses another man in public and uploads the pic to social media... right?

BASED
A
S
E
D

REFN
E
F
N

Fuck off cuck

>married woman
>making a movie

have Danes become based again?

>just ignores that his wife also kissed another woman in the same clip
stupid from poster

It's only bad when a white woman does it, you cuck

she clearly didnt want to be kissed. is this one of those things where the girl becomes attracted to you because you were "willing to take the risk" or is she just kissing butt of a director

She closed her eyes, nigga. She literaly welcomed it.

he's a man
we have special passes to do wathever we want
if a man does what he feels like = BASED
if a woman does what she feels like = what a whore!

welcome to neo-Sup Forums

If she was an established director who had a history of kissing her lead actors? Sure.

Not to mention the age difference and the intent all point to it being more of an affectionate kiss than a sexual one. Fucking frogposter baitfeg.

films

In the vid you can see Refn say something to her when he approaches (probably asks if he can kiss her) and she clearly says "yes", then the kiss

Are you saying that men and women are identical? What does this have to do with "neo-Sup Forums"?

>married woman kissed another man
>she kissed many men before
>Sup Forums won't call her slut because she had "history"

Refn doesn't act very Danish. He seems to have adopted an American mindset.
t. Dane

men han taler jo dansk? han er da i verste fald dansk-amerikaner

>implying you wouldn't do that if you were in his position

i don't know

He said in the Cannes interview that he grew up in NY (moved there when he was a kid) but somehow didn't learn english until his teen years.

You JUST know

God I would fucking wreck goose

>that wall of cameras

Nicolas Winding Refn

There are Mexicans in the US who never learned English.

>implying the Goose wouldn't wreck YOU

It'd be a lot worse for the woman because a woman's honor is more important to her. Once she loses that it's curtians

Can't wait to watch it senpais

Amazon Prime has never tasted so sweet.

There's also a much larger population of Mexicans over Danes.

He also went to film school in New York but was expelled for throwing a table at a wall

for now...

Most illegals have multiple kids born here.. That shit ain't gonna change much. Until the U.S. changes the citizenship laws regarding being born on U.S. soil, shits gonna keep happening.

When is it on prime?

I don't know, but they have a deal to distribute the movie.

she looks like emma stone in this picture

at least he is white

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>keeps writing scenes about his characters going to hookers then getting limp, obvious self-insert
>cried during his first meeting with the Goose
>cried on live Danish TV
>said he now only watches movies on an iPhone
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>has no neck

why can't I be a succesful autist too?

because you're an ACTUAL autist and Refn is just a weirdo.

>cargo pants

confirmed autist

literally perfect

What you see is what you get !? Nicholas would've done the same with my grandma if she stared in his film. (笑´・艸・) Kek

i think he's actually is undiagnosed autistic. he did not speak until 9 or 11, the age when some nonverbal autistic children start developing language skills. Refn is clearly obsessive, likes toys, doesn't care how he presents himself, etc. he might a very high functioning autist, though.

Let's secure a found for Nicholas to make a film that RuPaul stars in, just to see if he does the same !?

>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Refn is amazing
Thank you Based God

well no, women are supposed to be well behaved

A true legend

Refn kisses Gosling like that, too. Old school shit.

If Refn hadn't been successful in movies, he wouldve been a master serial killer.

Wish she would marry Keanu and cheer him the fuck up.

kill yourself

she also turned 18 on that very day

Man him and Lars are just having a competition to see who is the most autistic wtf..