Femanon here and I'm jealous

Femanon here and I'm jealous.

I'm jealous of guys that easily make friends with other guys, join online games without being idolized or made fun of for being a girl, can easily joke around about masturbation or sex without it becoming a teasing thing.

I honestly just want to be able to be "one of the guys" but it's really hard. That's why in group chat, I keep my sex/gender androgynous because once they find out you're a girl, it's game over unless they're not interested. That's why I browse Sup Forums because I get called Sup Forumsro and faggot and it's just generally assumed that I'm a guy.

Just wanted to make it aware to you guys that there are girls that are jealous of some of you, the guys that make easy connections with other guys and just enjoy yourselves without things being weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rym6LmEV2Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honest answer, I've got plenty of friends in real life who do all this, its really only the internet and those under 16 who tease and mock

what games do you play? because that can mean a big difference and what ages play those games to. but just act and play cool and dont give a shit

Thanks, honestly.

I guess I should wait until I get older and associate myself with more mature people. I'm almost 21 so guys in college are still funky about that kind of stuff.

boob pictures now

shit your almost 21 and college guys doing are pulling this shit??????

I honestly dont care. As long as it's funny im ok.

to be fair, girls are just inherently bitchy, especially around other girls, that's why you don't connect with each other.

I've got many girl friends (insert neckbeard femanon here pic) online and in real life, and once they get together, they form little groups within a group and all bitch about each other. It must be an evolutionary thing to fend off other females, like the way guys think big muscles scare other guys.....

If girls were just a bit more chill and not trying to use their sexuality to dominate situations, you would all get along better. Men just bust a nut and get on with shit, girls bust a bean and want to bitch about shit.

Tits or gtfo

>join online games without being idolized

Yeah, it's because you're a girl and they're men. Respect that men have that drive. Fighting it is disrespectful.

>joke around about masturbation or sex without it becoming a teasing thing.

To afford 1 woman this privilege opens the gates for girls who will use that to actually tease guys and obviously that causes problems.

Yes, most definitely.

Agreed. I do have a really good female friend, we never bitch, we joke about masturbation and play vidja games together, so in a way, we're like bros. Other girls though? It's sometimes annoying. I started to wonder if maybe I was autistic because I can't connect with them but I'm not sure.

>To afford 1 woman this privilege opens the gates for girls who will use that to actually tease guys and obviously that causes problems.

I agree. I've seen it before in high school. It's the cringiest stuff I've seen, and kills me too. Overheard a girl talking about how she does voiceovers for hentai and I wanted to punch her. We don't care and we're not gonna worship you for it.

well i mean, if you get to paid to voice over hentai, i would totally do it

But I don't get why she bragged about it to a bunch of guys.

idk to turn them on? or some other shit, you girls do some weird shit

Fuck you OP you're a giant faggot.

nah, it's not just you. It's almost like girls can only have one good friend, but it happens with guy's too.

For example, you have a really good friend, you do everything together, once you introduce another friend into the mix, it becomes a 'three's a crowd' scenario. One will always want to bitch about something to one and not the other, then the other feels left out and bitches to one about the other one, bitching ensues.

This happens with both males and females.

It will always happen in humans if someone joins a tight knit couple of friends.

The best thing you can do is just roll with it and be cool, deal with people to their face and not behind their backs and it wont cause as much tension.

With gaming and online shit, just give as bad as you get and laugh it off, it's not even real life so don't take it to heart, if everyone is talking about wanking, talk about wanking just as much.

anyway, my beer is getting warm.

Cancer post

Check this out, slut,
I am a sheet metal worker.
I work on construction sites.
There are females who also work construction, but not many.
The ones who make it are the ones who take initiative to put the attention on the guys around them pre emptively.
There is a group of four Latinas who work my current site.
They sing Spanish songs together and cat call the guys all day long.
They don't get shit because they dish it out first.
Take this approach with men in life.
I just gave you a secret is guys understand since youth.
You're welcome.

I appreciate this, thank you. Screenshotted.

Thanks, to you too! I dunno what I expected from making this post, but I learned a few things tonight.

Get a sex change or learn to live with sexual tension.

it's like a man taking up the hobby of netball and being shocked at the number of females. the Females are gonna act all friendly(if he's fair fit), and try to get sexy with him.

Internet doesn't allow you the luxury of men being repulsed by looking at you.

warm beer you say?

it's cool man, listen to this dude aswell:

Either bite first, or bite just as hard, and you'll be cool.

Don't think it just happens to you, especially online.

Good luck.

nah, finished that one, got another.

dont use voice

how fucking hard is that

I've seen girls and guys get along online in some communities just fine. Not every guy is a dickhead and not every girl is a bitch.

On the other hand, with random dudes, your chances are low, indeed. I guess it's natural in a way?

Oh, and if someone teasss you about sex, do it right back at them :P

lol

For whatever reason, and I don't know what is exactly happening, women are raised in a way that disrespects men. Like they're disrespectful IN ADVANCE of whatever action the man is going to do... You're probably doing something like that...

Honestly, when I'm cruising Sup Forums, it's obvious to me that there are females all up in this site. Those "fuck one, marry one, kill one" thread's are young and/or immature girls trying to see what guys candidly think. No guy would continuously use the phrasing "fuck one, marry one, kill one" they'd grow out of it, and there's no reason for guys to care... females care because of this bad programming by society.. and I think it's a fact that women believe they're getting ahead when really they're harming themselves by harming men in the process...

The problem isn't men disrespecting women it's the other way around. And your naive actions are offensive to anyone who has the full picture. Meaning, just because every guy isn't explaining what's going on to you doesn't mean it's not happening. Apply the logic listed here and
here and I think you'll be in a whole new world. You'll probably want to ignore the existence of the facts you'll find to be true, but that's your fault and it's why your future boyfriend/husband will be a nigger and beat you

I envy you

the fuck is this?
i play overwatch with a girl and a couple of dudes regularly.
i met the dudes on an overwatch forum and the girl was one of the dudes friends.
started chatting with her before i knew she was a girl
>this dude alright
>talk with her on ts
>itsagirl.jpg
so fucking what, shes funny and shes a good gamer, boys dont give a shit really, if they do they are probably childish and immature in other areas aswell.
im 18 btw

want a beer user?

I'll buy you a beer.

> people in Sup Forums makes easy connections?
> If the Sup Forumstards make easy conections, there would be no Sup Forums
> btw, have you ever read a feels thread?
> Also, I call bullshit on you, everybody knows that there are no girls in the internet

I have most of these problems. I get on with guys fine, and primarily have male friends, but either they wanted to date me and eventually got over the fact I wasn't interested, or just continue to be infatuated. And since personality wise I'm androgynous leaning more toward masculine, it's extremely hard for me to get along or understand women.

>At least I can come here and enjoy antifem threads in peace with Sup Forumsros.

Honest answer. I've got no friends on games whatsoever. All I've got are the few I met in school. I really want to get some online friends like the rest of my group, but I just don't got any, and seem to have a lot of trouble getting any at all.

where you from? what games you play?

I'm on a diet and keep my body very fit, so no, no I don't want a fucking beer...

I'll take a mixed drink though.

Hey OP, if you play overwatch the group I play with sounds perfect for you. Nobody gives a fuck, there's several girls in the group as well and there isn't really any sexual tension or anything. If you want in we pretty much play with anybody (ie, not try hards) you can email me at [email protected] if that sounds like something you might like, otherwise I wish you the best of luck (:

you know some shitty people....

the truth right here, as long as youre cool no one gives a shit

>assuming EVERYONE on Sup Forums is on the spectrum

you play on eu?

I wish I had a single friend who was a girl. Not even a GF (Which I have never had). Just a friend who is a girl.

Brilliant meme

Post tits or GTFO.

Oh and to be clear, overwatch on PC

No, we're NA sorry

I got Jameson and some lo cal ginger beer with activated ice cubes?

just browse your favorite game forum, and start chatting up with people, chances are some of them are girls, and dude, it doesnt even matter tbh, this is just as childish as mocking them and making fun imo

I actually don't play Overwatch yet.

way to be a dick about a nice gesture

:( kind of a tryhard anyway lol

non raging tryhard that is

wont a mixed drink contain as much or even more sugar/carbohydrates than a beer? depending on the composition...

Well if you have a battle.net you can email your battle tag if you want. Not even sure if you're OP or not but we're always down for a good time

Dont worry about it, you are one of the guys.

But you are OP, therefor a faggot.

But youre our faggot bub

Haha, we like to win too. But nobody's getting butt hurt (at least out loud)

Get cracking, most fun game i have played yet, and i have played lol for 6 years xD

Photo for bump

wait wait wait wait wait wait..... i got a brilliant plan user kun

Joke around with all the dudes in ur squad, joke about sex and shit. If they offer to give you their email or phone number...... and here's the cunning part.... you make fake craig's list ads for 'casual gay hookups'.

Profit when the guys here about ur mean and funny reputation.

channel your inner Loki

>ITT: internet hate machine in action........

Me neither, the guys i play with most of the time, including girls lol, are pretty chill and i think im the most competitive, so when we lose like a comp game i get kinda mad in the sense that i could have done better, so they tell me to stfu and stop bitching.

Kinda nice to play with chill people, makes you chill

no

Okay there

>Femanon here
Tits or GTFO

sounded like an insult to me. deliver the drink and go from there

user if you like games..... just fucking watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rym6LmEV2Xo

We generally play quick match together because our skill levels vary widely, I mainly focus on practicing heroes for competitive but in general it's about talking shit and having fun. I have a second group I play competitive with where we have similar skill levels but raging is still kept private.

Lol back at ya

From US. I've played a lot of those cringy anime games tbh. Like Elsword, that's actually a good one.

U2 lol

Same, but I'm socially retarded.
I'm a guy btw.

I Found these dudes as they saught some dude who could play mccree and soldier for comp, and i have played high rank cs for 7 years so i figured i might give it a shot, turns out they are chill af

was hardly an insult assuming you're the poster, I genuinely would buy you a beer, or a lo carb activated ice cube whiskey.

18+

>femanon here
> I keep my sex/gender androgynous because once they find out you're a girl, it's game over unless they're not interested. That's why I browse Sup Forums because I get called Sup Forumsro and faggot
>femanon here

Meh, a friend of mine plays all that stuff too, i like competitive games more, cuz i NEED to win lol ^_^

I normally don't participate in the shenanigans that going on here, but here goes:

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice man, always nice to get in with a good group where you can win &lose together and have fun all the while.

I JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE A GIRL OMG SHOW TITS MAKE ME A SANDWICH WEAR HIGH HEELS DOCK YOUR PAY BY 30% LOL

Another photo for bump

Yes I was the OP. And sorry, I guess I get a little defensive with people saying things that potentially carry an implicit insult. That sort of thing has screwed up things for me in the past - a lot. It shouldn't be something to be defensive about, but even educated people, like professors and fellow colleagues have taken tiny things and ran with them to try and discredit people and it causes real damage.

nice dubs,
what rank do you guys hover at?/lvls if no rank

My IRL friends play Elsword a bit and keep trying to hardcore PvP with me, but I'm still shit and lowleveled, while they are maxxed.

TBH, i wish i was a girl, so i could get away with murder, and so other people would buy me shit all the time for no fucking reason.

i wanna have sex? i fucking can't unless my wife wants to.
i wanna speak my mind? not if i want to have sex this week.
i wanna hang out with friends? oh, no i can't have any friends because my wife got jealous for no reason 6 years ago, so i had to stop having friends.
i wanna spend my money my way? oh, i can't because my wife decided we would be having children.
i don't want to ever be a parent ever, because having children is retarded? oh, no, that's not up to me, because of the Violence Against Women Act, i don't have any sort of reproductive rights.

So no, you go right ahead and be jealous that people treat you differently online or in a MMO. you have every right. It is, after all, only men who have ever mistreated women.

Hang out with a better quality of men.
I've got a really mixed group of friends, I'm in my senior year of college and literally everything you are saying was 100% true for my femanon friends.

Basically we gathered femanons in the group one at a time, each of them was "one of the guys" basically and they eventually coalesced together into a group of femanon friends.

Serious question though, why don't you hang out with women?

I'm not a asshole, it's just my job.

tits of gtfo

Right now I'm hovering at about 55, group varies from 50-60. Nothing impressive, I know >.<
How about you?

im assuming you are from na.
why does it sound so hard for na femanons to make guy friends/get guys to not think lesser of them in vidyas?
danish fag here, i play with some girls and dudes alike, and literally none of them thinks lesser of the others/mock them or other shit

lol

same ^^ i was 55 at start of season, went into a shithole and im now at 52 xD
have been chilling in quick since
gonna take next season a bit more serious,
the dudes and i also just reasonly started playing so im looking forward to get to know their playstyle and stuff a bit more

recently* samefag

Idk, when I used to play grepolis (btw never try that game, just don't never ever) there were plenty of females in the alliance and all confirmed we all hung out on skype. No one was weird or anything but I think it's mostly cos all of us were above 25 up to 60. It was cool at all times.

nah man, I guess it's a trait of the whole computer generation, reading into things through printed word. If we had of been face to face, you could have judged that I would buy you a beer as I respected your point of view.

I don't take shit seriously online at any stage man.

holy shit, what an old gang

i used to play grepolis lol

Quit bitching and just enjoy living life on easy mode, dumb cunt.

shut up you fucking cunt

well if you're a girl i'd probably only agree to have a drink with you if we have sex first because reasons. and of course if you say no, then you will be having a drink without me

So we're pretty much on the same field. You play NA? Would be down to play sometime.

im danish fag, so eu :/ would love to though