HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

HE

WAS

A CONSUL

No. Not at all.

It's not. It's good though.

not just "a" masterpiece, but "The" masterpiece

A CONSUL OF ROME,

a consul . . . of rome haha why the fuck do i remember this.

also

"Yaaa can't do that."

A CONSOLE OF THE NEXT GEN

It's really great but it's not better than any two seasons of The Sopranos or The Wire or Deadwood

I often wonder where Rome or Carnivale or Deadwood or Luck would have gone if HBO didn't cancel them. Rome was supposedly going to portray the birth of Christ in the third season.

Nice, that's on my list. I got sucked in to watching the sopranos again currently- otherwise would be all over that

>ywn be attia's pleb stable boy that she rewards with sex occasionally
Why even live

It's good but it's no Game of Thrones

Hello r*ddit

Seriously? I would love to see that. The show got really good in the second half of the second season.

Go back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, reddit, or any of those shitholes from whence you came.

Is it me or she got fatter in season 2 ?

It's really good but it has a few big problems it never entirely shakes. It portrays the passage of time really badly, and has some serious pacing issues towards the end.

It's great though. I'll never forgive HBO for cancelling it. The movie seems to be stuck in development hell too.

Troled :^)

MASTERPIECE!?

ITT: Shows that Sup Forums said were masterpieces but were actually mediocre

>user, have you penetrated anyone yet?

Yeah. Like Lucius's kids not aging during more than ten years

;^)

The pacing ossues in the second half were entirely caused by their foreknowledge that they weren't getting more seasons.

This was a co-project by HBO and BBC and BBC dropped out. Blame those fucks.

Antony and Vorenus are so mad about it they've prerejected any possibility of being on Game of Thrones, though.

SNIVELRY.

seriously, they took those shots with THAT PROP SWORD?

Holy fuck it's got a blunted bulb at the end and is clearly made of sheet metal. Fuck's sake at least have a believable looking prop if your going to take cuts like that

I think so, she also stopped doing nude scenes

>Gaius Julius Caesar: Shame on the House of Ptolemy for such barbarity. Shame.
>Pothinus: But... you are enemies.
>Gaius Julius Caesar: (shouts) He was a consul of Rome! [guards put hands to their swords]
>Gaius Julius Caesar: A consul of Rome, to die in this sordid way - quartered like some low thief? Shame!

SPOILERS. Holee shit

Sopranos got boring after the first season though.

Shoehorning Titus and Verenus in to every major event and giving us thier boring life story was gay and boring.

Antony and Caesar and the whole actual plot were GOAT though.

That Triumph was glorious.

>your mom will never give you money to buy a whore

That's good parenting desu.

I was a little dissapointed that he didnt say "Et tu Brutte", in the season finale.

low test my man

Kek I was watching that scene with my grandpa and he said the same.
You're right though even if caesars death looked more brutal than I imagined.

I don't care what anyone says, historical accuracy is cool

BBC was the reason Rome got cancelled? That really rustles my jimmes. Goddamn limey faggots got money for Dr Whogivesafuck featuring GoT Quasimodo, but not for Rome? Fuck them

Is this what the show looks like? Like is it actually colorful like real life? Or do they put Le Old Digital Filter on everything and make it look like shit? I'm going to watch the show either way it's just that I'll be looking forward to it way more if I know if it doesn't look like a videogame.

THIRTEEN

>stabs him
>sword has a rounded tip

Season one is GOAT, season two is worst than The Wire Season Five.

Where the fuck do you see a round tip ?

I was glad because it's not canon

>HBO will never do a series based on the first two Colleen McCullough's Masters of Rome series, following Gaius Marius and Lucius Cornelius Sulla

>HBO will never do a series set in the Eastern Roman court post-476

Why even live?

>no year of the 4 emperors
>no year of the 5 emperors
>no fall of rome
just end my life up senpai