Your gf slipped an ambien into your drink and you wake up with a chastity cage locked on your cock

Your gf slipped an ambien into your drink and you wake up with a chastity cage locked on your cock.

roll
>first number: how many days you stay caged
>dubs: the first number is weeks instead of days
>trips: she cucks you while you're locked
>quads: chastity is permanent and you're now her feminized sissy cuckold

hnng

thats my fetish

Roll

Ambian dont make you sleep like that dumb ass

Hot.

with booze it definitely does, especially if you're not used to it

How is this living?

Fuck that bitch.

this shit never gets me lol

Check em

damn that's good, back to fucking

roll boys

roll

Bitch, I got tools. Why the fuck wouldn't I take the stupid thing apart and go put my raging cock in her ass for trying to subvert my superiority.

Locks are not hard to pick. After I'm done I beat her and fuck her in the ass without lube.

This nigga gets it.

lol

OP you colossal faggot, the "first" number will be the same for everyone

rollan

roll

that would hurt op
hoping for no cucking while locked cause that would suck balls

Rolling

more of this.

also roll

I'd put it in her anyway, as punishment.

Well, fuck it. Rolling for quads

fake and gay af
but I love it, that's hot

Thats a cunt thing to do. I hope he cut the damn thing off and fucked her ass raw for grabbing his key.

That is hot as fuck.

rollin to add to the time

H A F

if you can't get out of one of those in 5mins or less you are not a man and deserve it

Roll

no dubs trips or quads yet

shut the fuck up, retard

Why would I want to get out of it?

fuck me...

What 0 days get

You're operating on a whole nother level dude.

I honestly have never used one of these things
what happens when you start to get hard?
these look like not-fun torture

I dont need to roll cause my girlfreind would be dead and i would be in prison i aint your subby bitch boy cunt and this game isnt funny

lol

it hurts so much that you lose your erection.

>prevent erection = prevent orgasm. keyholder totally controls when you cum.

Why do guys even put up with this shit?

that's absolute torture
I'm honestly into ball torture, i.e. not kicking the balls but I'll let them get tightened with something but that just seems too far

this. it prevents masturbation when she's not looking.

You can't masturbate

And this is why keyholder would die i dont take bullshit like that lightly

My "gf" would promptly find out what it's like to be ruthlessly beaten, every hour, on the hour, every day, until she forked over the key.

>"3:00? Time to beat your ass again bitch!"

Whatever I guess.

My wife hasn't let me out of chastity for 17 weeks now. She gets on her knees right in front of me and makes me watch her lick my cage while telling me in detail about the guys that fuck her, how the fucked her and where they came inside of her.

roll

roll

and being a cuck also doesn't sound fun.
it sounds pathetic.

Why havelnt you used bolt cutters removed the cage and left the stupid cunt?

Further more why do you sound proud of this?

roll

That's very short sighted. She would tell the 3 niggers she's fucking about you hitting her and they would set you straight quickly. Make you watch.

i love it

You can pick those shitty little locks so easily you might as well just cover your dick it tin foil

As if I'd have anything to do with a race traitor nigger fucker in the first place. Not all of us are sissy cucks like you, pussy.

Go to the doctors, get it removed.

Yes this is why you kill the cunt and leave her head on the front stoop of her parents house

>when her tongue slips through the slit and licks your tip just a little

You just need bolt cutters and a brain not to cut your dick off

I don't take that risk with my genitals.

It's an adrenaline rush. We do it because we like the sensation of butterflies in our stomach just as much as skydivers enjoy adrenaline so much they are willing to jump out of an airplane to get it. We're adrenaline junkies, dude.

She has pictures and videos that are extremely embarrassing. If I used bolt cutters it would mean total humiliation for me. She uses the threat of that humiliation occurring to completely control me. I'm a boss at work and I have a lot of pressure all day long and it's a relief to not have to make decisions and to have those decisions made for me is a huge relief.

rol

Roooooollllllll

You would need realy bad aim to miss the lock with one of these

rolling for 01

Id rather be embarrased for a few months than let some stupid cunt control me

i hope she uses a case hardened steel shackled lock and you slip and get circumcised : )

Im running 1g of tren a week right now. Pretty sure my dick would breakout on its own.

rollin

My wife takes me out of chastity every day and sucks my dick for 3 minutes, or until I ask her for permission to cum (which is usually when she stops). If I cum without her permission, she kicks me in my testicles 10 times really hard.

She puts a bag of frozen peas on my penis when she's done, to make my erection go down quickly so that she can put me back into chastity without having to wait. I sleep under her bed at night, listening to our two roommates fuck her. She let me put a camera on the headboard so that I can watch on a flat screen that I've mounted on the bed. She makes eye contact while they fuck her by looking right at the camera.

At that point then i wpuld be going to the hospitle and filing charges against the stupid cunt ill take public humilation over being controlled by a stupid cunt

rip

www..w.what the fuck??

I really hope you're kidding.

Roll

Rollin

roll i guess

>the nurses giggling and your little dick in its chastity cage

both of you are retarded you can pick it in 1 minute

She edges you before she fucks her lovers? You lucky bastard. You get to watch?

I'm jealous.

Id rather put up with that for a few hours then spend weeks if not longer under a cunts thumb
I cant pick locks cause im not a filthy theif

I writhe in utter horniess nightly. She encourages them to cum quickly and often. She begs them to use her like a feshlight. She would rather they fuck her and cum 3 times an hour each than for them to fuck her for an hour without cumming.

The point is to make me watch them get spoiled rotten getting everything I want, but can't have. Making me as jealous as possible is the ultimate basis of our entire living situation.

rollin for cuckin

You people are fucking weird

Rolling

Not as bad as getting raped in your sleep and her getting pregnant.

seconded

rolling

>doesnt even make the hand motion right

Rellerindo

rool

>Implying I am not a man who is moderately skilled in all sorts of tools and instruments.
I wouldnt spend 10 minutes in that stupid shit

What the fuck do you take me for Op a pussy who can't handle a few ambien?