OP who started the jewess thread still on? Wanted to talk more about I'd if you're interested

OP who started the jewess thread still on? Wanted to talk more about I'd if you're interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frum
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20131211
seductivejewess4.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I lived in Orlando i used to get hit on by hot Jew girls all the time. It fucking killed me to be ethically opposed to associating with them.

More Emmy, pls

Because the seductive Jewish woman must not perish from the earth.

Fum?

You live in an area with a lot of Jews? I don't but when I've been to NYC I was in boner city. I'm pretty right wing and would hate fuck pretty much any other minority but for some reason antisemitism doesn't turn me on. I just wanna fuck em.

Who's Emmy?

Why ethically opposed?

Jews are vermin.

I hear ya about the hatefucking. But I could never bring myself to touch a nigger woman. If cut my own hands off first

Emmy Rossum, chick in OP's pic

The greatest jewess

Frum (Yiddish פֿרום; [frum | frim]), meaning "devout" or "pious", is a Yiddish adjective. To be frum means to be committed to the observance of Jewish religious law that often exceeds the bare requirements of Halakha, the collective body of Jewish religious laws.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frum

A good Jewish girl would be a pure virgin.

>You live in an area with a lot of Jews?
No. I have never meet a Jew in my life. I hang on Sup Forums nearly every day. They made the Jewess a kind of forbidden fruit for me.

Figured that's what you meant.

But the other guy seems to idolize them.

I feel the same way about niggers TBH highest bar for them. Need to be straightened hair, as white as possible. Hate them and Muslims the most, but also like to play with Asians and spics.

I could not in good conscience bring myself to even hate fuck any of them. It's almost funny, most of my life hot girls never paid any attention to me but when I moved a bunch of them started hitting on me but they were all Jews. Life sometime has an interesting sense of humor.

This is very interesting (Jewish user here). I've met one of two non Jews with serious Jewish superiority complexes (I guess kind of like black superiority which is, disgustingly, more common). So do you look down on Jews but for some reason want our women or what?

I'm not an anti-Semite by any means. I do think Jews have strong family values. There are a lot we could learn from them.

My head canon of Jewish women is that they are good wives and mothers. Nothing like the degenerate Western woman, of any race.

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so High? - twenty possible explanations
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20131211
>Education Emphasized, Way Back in B.C.
>Breeding for Brains
>Comfortable Supportive Families, With High Expectations

This is true. I mean, if you're going to pick a race to idolize we make a lot of sense. But I guess that's why people pick niggers or Muslims instead, they'll never be a real threat because they can't do shit.

And I agree, my wife is a great wife and mother. I definitely wouldn't want some piece of American trash. But there are also many Christians, Mormons, and immigrants who have their shit together in that respect too.

But it sounds like you have some kind of Jew fetish that goes beyond just family values?

She is going to be so ugly and naggy in 5-10

She's ugly now and what woman doesn't nag?

>Jew fetish

Not really. I'm not fapping to lactating Jewish MILFs every chance I get. I just thought that seductive Jewess website was weird/humorous.

Ah ok. What website? I must have missed it in a prior thread.
And an ethnic fetish isn't necessarily lactating milfs ;)

Didn't start it, but these money-hungry bitches are my fetish.

Not Safe For Work

"the Jewess is a Tribal bioweapon…there will always be a seductive jewess" – Georges Valois
seductivejewess4.net

It's a blog written by an anti-Semite.

Money hungry In what sense? Like you RP them screwing you on the stock market? Lol

Kinda want that for Christmas. Think Jesus would bring me a Jewish hottie?

10/10
Would bang
Wtf is wrong with tinfoil faglords?

Yeah some good pics there but the creator clearly has more issues than a newsstand.

Well being Jewish I agree with you. But tbqf to the tinfoilers you can still think that the person controlling your world economy or whatever is hot.
I'm a republican but there are definitely liberals shitheads I wouldn't mind fucking.

>Jew
>Republican

Lil Benji, is that you?

Religious Jews are overwhelmingly Republican. Are you new to America?