Dear Members and Alumni

Dear Members and Alumni,
In every presidential election since 1888, the members and Executive Board of the Harvard Republican Club have gathered to discuss, debate, and eventually endorse the standard-bearer of our party. But for the first time in 128 years, we, the oldest College Republicans chapter in the nation, will not be endorsing the Republican nominee.
Donald Trump holds views that are antithetical to our values not only as Republicans, but as Americans. The rhetoric he espouses –from racist slander to misogynistic taunts– is not consistent with our conservative principles, and his repeated mocking of the disabled and belittling of the sacrifices made by prisoners of war, Gold Star families, and Purple Heart recipients is not only bad politics, but absurdly cruel.
If enacted, Donald Trump’s platform would endanger our security both at home and abroad. Domestically, his protectionist trade policies and draconian immigration restrictions would enlarge our federal deficit, raise prices for consumers, and throw our economy back into recession. Trump’s global outlook, steeped in isolationism, is considerably out-of-step with the traditional Republican stance as well. The flippancy with which he is willing to abdicate the United States’ responsibility to lead is alarming. Calling for the US’ withdrawal from NATO and actively endorsing nuclear proliferation, Donald Trump’s foreign policy would wreak havoc on the established world order which has held aggressive foreign powers in check since World War II.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
youtube.com/watch?v=WnPkF936CkM
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=HSJFJKys7lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perhaps most importantly, however, Donald Trump simply does not possess the temperament and character necessary to lead the United States through an increasingly perilous world. The last week should have made obvious to all what has been obvious to most for more than a year. In response to any slight –perceived or real– Donald Trump lashes out viciously and irresponsibly. In Trump’s eyes, disagreement with his actions or his policies warrants incessant name calling and derision: stupid, lying, fat, ugly, weak, failing, idiot –and that’s just his “fellow” Republicans.
He isn’t eschewing political correctness. He is eschewing basic human decency.
Donald Trump, despite spending more than a year on the campaign trail, has either refused or been unable to educate himself on issues that matter most to Americans like us. He speaks only in platitudes, about greatness, success, and winning. Time and time again, Trump has demonstrated his complete lack of knowledge on critical matters, meandering from position to position over the course of the election. When confronted about these frequent reversals, Trump lies in a manner more brazen and shameless than anything politics has ever seen.

Millions of people across the country are feeling despondent. Their hours have been cut, wages slashed, jobs even shipped overseas. But Donald Trump doesn’t have a plan to fix that. He has a plan to exploit that.
Donald Trump is a threat to the survival of the Republic. His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy. He hopes to divide us by race, by class, and by religion, instilling enough fear and anxiety to propel himself to the White House. He is looking to to pit neighbor against neighbor, friend against friend, American against American. We will not stand for this vitriolic rhetoric that is poisoning our country and our children.
President Reagan called on us to maintain this, our shining city on a hill. He called on us to maintain freedom abroad by keeping a strong presence in the world. He called on us to maintain liberty at home by upholding the democratic process and respecting our opponents. He called on us to maintain decency in our hearts by loving our neighbor.
He would be ashamed of Donald Trump. We are too.

no one cares stop typing paragraphs retard.

Nigger faggot

This fall, we will instead focus our efforts on reclaiming the Republican Party from those who have done it considerable harm, campaigning for candidates who will uphold the conservative principles that have defined the Republican Party for generations. We will work to ensure both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands, continuing to protect against executive overreach regardless of who wins the election this November.
We call on our party’s elected leaders to renounce their support of Donald Trump, and urge our fellow College Republicans to join us in condemning and withholding their endorsement from this dangerous man. The conservative movement in America should not and will not go quietly into the night.
A longtime student of American democracy, Alexis de Tocqueville once said, “America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”
De Tocqueville believed in the United States. Americans are a decent people. We work hard, protect our own, and look out for one another in times of need, regardless of the color of our skin, the God we worship, or our party registration. Donald Trump may not believe in that America, but we do. And that America will never cease to be great.

The Harvard Republican Club

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE

From your response phrasing we can see you are typical trump supporters. Ignorant. Uneducated. Simple minds full of ugliness.
Too stupid to see whats right in front of you.

The delusions run deep here. Now the Harvard Republican Club is controlled media and political operatives.

so, in other words...

Anti-Trump Propaganda as usual.

He's only being attacked because he's our best chance to stop them from installing the most demonic Presidential puppet ever.

Trump doesn't conform to our elitist east coast version of what a republican is. Wahhh let me whinge out loud and deny him some meme college nomination.

because it doesn't matter how many times you get struck down

it's about whether you keep on going or not

Demon vs Asshat
Dr. Ron Paul will forever be my favorite candidate

Jerome Corsi is a loonie tune conspiracy theorist. Yes, let's listen to him. He's got it all figured out. I like his theories on how oil is produced by chemical reactions inside the earth. Brilliant.

Cool story but nobody cares

If criticizing a theory that has a lot of hard research to back it up, is your best shot at rebuking everything I said, you should get out.

I'm not saying I believe it 100%, but artificial scarcity is a major control mechanism of the global elite; whether we're talking about oil, food, or something as simple as water.

Convincing the general public that something is scarce, when it's actually not, is a rather convenient rational for slavery; wouldn't you say?

Actually yes, the GOP leadership and it's fake institutions are controlled by the exact same people who run the Democrats.

The RINO establishment Republicans are just controlled opposition to the "progressive" New World Order agenda.

That's not to say that there aren't many great Republicans, so don't infer otherwise from my comments.

Every talking point in OP's post comes directly from the White House/The Democrats. It's all spin, all propaganda, and all a fraud.

They're going to try to rig the election. If that fails, they're going to try to kill him. Mark my words...

youtube.com/watch?v=WnPkF936CkM

Man CTR is really pushing this shit hard huh? GTFO off Sup Forums you libtard we're going to vote and MAGA. No matter how many people Hillary kills, how many rapists she lets off the hook, or how much money she takes from foreign interests.

An hero and SAGE you fucking faggot.

>Trump may not be flawless
and water may not be completely dry....

Why would they need to rig the election? He's trailing by 9-14 points all over the place. Or is that part of the conspiracy against him too by the illuminati or whatever the fuck you are spewing?

>three supreme court justices

now who's the asshat?

Three supreme court justices? What are you referring to? Enlighten me, user.

Source, he's up in most polls that include all age groups and don't have "14-34 year old" mysteriously missing.

And don't link me to some shit shill sight like CNN or MSNBC either.

clinton slut is talking in b
go to pol, зарплатное уебище

>what makes him such a winner
still rich af

>SLAYER
Too bad Kerry King is such a douche.

>Not being aware of the fact that the CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" as a weaponized label, to discredit those who disputed official narratives.

WHy would a poll include 14 year olds?

And yet he's insanely rich, insanely well-connected, and isn't corrupt as fuck.

Maybe if you think before you copy some shill's propaganda, you will have a nicer life.

well the polls are "rigged" too, of course

>Bernie supporters
Gotta catch em all!

How much does Correct the Record pay you to ruin your own country?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

Do they give you the $15 you communist scum want per hour?

>Facebook meme
Dad, get off the internet.

And as we all know, the insanely rich always have the best interests of the little guy in mind.

After 128 years of supporting republican candidates the Harvard Republican Club finally sold out and is a shill for the democrats. Okay.

>multibillionaires are bad
>multimillionaires are fine
Guess I'm a #shillforhill now.

>Dear Members and Alumni,
>In every presidential election since 1888, the members and Executive Board of the Harvard Republican Club have gathered to discuss, debate, and eventually endorse the standard-bearer of our party. But for the first time in 128 years, we, the oldest College Republicans chapter in the nation, will not be endorsing the Republican nominee.
>Donald Trump holds views that are antithetical to our values not only as Republicans, but as Americans. The rhetoric he espouses –from racist slander to misogynistic taunts– is not consistent with our conservative principles, and his repeated mocking of the disabled and belittling of the sacrifices made by prisoners of war, Gold Star families, and Purple Heart recipients is not only bad politics, but absurdly cruel.
>If enacted, Donald Trump’s platform would endanger our security both at home and abroad. Domestically, his protectionist trade policies and draconian immigration restrictions would enlarge our federal deficit, raise prices for consumers, and throw our economy back into recession. Trump’s global outlook, steeped in isolationism, is considerably out-of-step with the traditional Republican stance as well. The flippancy with which he is willing to abdicate the United States’ responsibility to lead is alarming. Calling for the US’ withdrawal from NATO and actively endorsing nuclear proliferation, Donald Trump’s foreign policy would wreak havoc on the established world order which has held aggressive foreign powers in check since World War II.
HAHA FUCK ALL YOU LOSERS TRUMP VS HILLARY GET REAL THERE'S NO STOPPING IT

Shut up science Butch, you aint do me smarter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28

Let's not forget the lawyer who served the DNC with a lawsuit over voter fraud against Bernie.
Found dead a few days ago.

Actually Hillary sold Uranium to the Russian government for bribes. We are talking millions. This has been reported by the wall street journal, the new york times, and even bloombergs own media company. So I mean the idea that Trump "may be a threat to national security" is trumped by the sheer fact that Hillary is an actual threat to national security. Do some research on the company uranium one and who owns it.

Other than that, who cares if Trump has a few failed businesses, he still has the 500 successful ones and still makes 1 billion in profit every 4 years from them.

I would much rather Trump become president than someone who doesn't give a shit about the law, someone who will raise taxes for middle class citizens and will allow all those radical muslims to enter the U.S.

but he is winning with the 9-14 year old, aka /b

I don't even know where to start. You're so lost..

>He's trailing by 9-14 points all over the place.

It's more like opposite. From oversampling Democrats by almost 25%, to gerrymandering and other tricks, the latest polls are completely fake.

In saying that she's ahead, they're trying to set the expectation of her winning, so it'll be less shocking to the public when they steal it.

Wow really makes you think! All of this is really convincing. Guess I am now a #cruzmissle

>not supporting god emperor when mudslimes invade western world
>being this gay

Bullshit.
#makeminestein

>we will instead focus our efforts on reclaiming the Republican Party from those who have done it considerable harm

ideas on to whom they are referring? TEA Party-ers? The Becks, Limbaughs and Alex Jones of the world?

I love these lol. Where can I get more?

Dear eggheaded blowhards:
The country voted, in record Republican primary numbers, and your 15 other candidates LOST. The country is tired if career politicians, and your days of gravy training are over. Feel free to shut the hell up, and get the fuck out of the way. That is all.

The globalist liberals want to take your Liberty

Exactly. It's bigger than just the US, this societal shift in sentiment is happening across most of the developed world.

Right. All the polls are doing this. Even Fox news, republican mouthpiece. I can't wait to hear the reason they are sandbagging their own man.

Amen, brother

i like your style.

So he was paid to speak. Speakers get paid all the time.

of course they are.
Should you be allowed to yell "fire" in a movie theater if there bis no fire?

Maybe McConnel and Ryan?

If he has something to gain from a black person, he is not racist.

I wonder how much the gold star families at the RNC were paid...

>From oversampling
ha ha ha ha ha!
i like trump and am upset that he's losing and even I'm not as retardedly delusional.

it's faggots like you who will actually cost us the election to shillary, faggot.

when you're to fucking retarded to see that you're fucking up, you won't change your path and get back on the winning track.

The uneducated and simple minded often express hatred toward the educated.

"They actually think we're running against each other! The poor are such idiots."

That's immaterial. Each speaker is entitled to negotiate his or her own fee.

>civil rights legislation was passed by Republicans
>Martin Luther King was a Republican
>Abraham Lincoln was a Republican
>every city with rampant ghettos is run by democrats
Just like Democrats.
They certainly don't care any other time.

but it's bad when it's (fill in the blank with the other party) getting paid.

this

this thread is full dumb fuckers convinced of the "rightness" of their ideology against the other dumb fuckers in this thread, all the while ignoring the two fuckers who are going to fuck them in the ass come January regardless of who you pick

/thread

>negotiating a $300,000 speaking fee to talk about your dead child in support of someone who voted to send them to war

Who said anything bad about speakers at the RNC getting paid. I'm all for it.

"Even Fox news, republican mouthpiece. I can't wait to hear the reason they are sandbagging their own man."

As I said in my earlier posts, the GOP Leadership is influenced by the exact same people that run the Democrats.

Furthermore, Trump is not "their man". They tried to rig the primaries to stop him becoming the nominee, but failed.

Also, I'm not sure if you've been up to date with what's happening at Fox News, but they've manufactured a fake scandal against Roger Ailes to push him out as CEO of Fox News, because he wasn't going along with the agenda.

Most likely, Fox News will now start becoming more and more like all the other mainstream media mind control channels.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=HSJFJKys7lc

>look at me, I'm too smart to have an opinion either way ha ha you suckers

my point was: it's only an issue when the other guy does it

Trump asked multiple times why nukes couldn't be used in response to his security breifings. Multiple times. Not only is he itching to launch a nuclear exchange, he's too stupid to understand why using nukes is a bad idea even when it was explained to him multiple times.

Lame try shill.

[where are the proofs]
>inb4 google

I knew it would be a good one. I love your theories. Please keep posting.

I don't disagree with you OP, but have you ever stood back and watched a car wreck, a house fire, a violent fight?

It's amazing.

Just let this happen. It'll be hilarious to watch.

I don't see you trying to refute anything I'm saying.

>Sup Forums
>the only place for thoughtful political analysis

>butthurt faggot detected
"ima accuse him of being a pseudointellectual, that'll sho em not to interfere with my beliefs!!"

Climate change is the most profound challenge the planet has ever faced AND it is caused by the burning of fossil fuels.

Depopulation via preemptive nuclear strike is one of the few scientifically sound solutions, you flat-earth knuckle dragging denier.

Why do you hate science?

This whole thread is a car wreck. And there's nothing to agree with me about. I just posted a very interesting disowning of Trump by the HRC. Well written, I thought.

One dollar has been deposited to your account

I don't argue with the crazy homeless guy on the corner either.

8:07.......kek....jesus christ.

>[where are the proofs]
inb4 I actually do something for myself instead of needing it to be spoon fed to my lazy ass.

tl;dr what the right accuses the left of

>shitting up a thread on Sup Forums about politics with his opinions that don't matter
>thinks that anyone thinks he's any kind of intellectual
Not mad, just pointing out the obvious.