How do you fix Aston Villa?

How do you fix Aston Villa?

give them back benteke

In my old FM save they were consistently in the top 4. Finished 2nd one year I believe. Think they got an Asian businessman and a decent manager then started playing well

So this?

>three years
>49 goals
>12 assists

we miss him so much

sign Jap

Merge with Wolves

Which one , they're all shit

Consolidate in the Championship, get rid of all the overpriced French fucks and build a team of dedicated young academy lads. Then do a serious promotion push.

SHIT ON THE VILLA, SHIT ON THE VILLA TONIGHT
EVERBODY SHIT ON THE VILLA
COS THEY'RE
A LOAD OF
SHITE

good post

get benteke back

I don't know how you could fix the Villa, but you could fix the Blues by demolishing St Andrews and building a mosque on the land.

Well nothing is going to help with Newcastle, Rafa and the Toon army in the championship.
Fuck off you go build a mosque in your desert you tart

Think most people would prefer the blues in the prem than the villa after their shower of shite season prior

Nee one wants Birmingham back in the prem either scary all those taliban in your home town.

No scum brum teams in the prem pls

I'm with you actually. Fuck the Blues, Villa and Albion.

They're for some reason popular in my area. See a few different Land Rovers each week with Aston Villa plate frames, a few local restaurants have Aston Villa memorabilia and I've seen the jersey around. Absolutely no idea why

You don't, they need to find one of us in the wreckage brother

Get rid of the high earners, don't buy old mercenaries, focus on youth, accept it may take 2-3 years to develop a winning mentality and return to the Prem

Amen

Apparently nobody in Villa earn more than 30k/week now. Unless Villa have top-tier academy, they will have to settle with old mercs or african nobodies

Buy Ross McCormack
>oh wait