What do you think is inside?

What do you think is inside?

It ain't me album

Marcellus Wallace's soul

A waste of money

Dragon dilds

boxed blu ray version of Game of ShitsNGiggles

dragon dildos and the BvS bluray

A Lenovo ThinkPad P70 workstation computer with Xeon processor, cut in half with a diamond knife and stacked like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich like Mom used to make.

Angry Birds Dildos

Angry Birds
now in theaters

Kill yourself.

Tragic

This is embarrassing. I hope you're not an adult male.

Kill yourself.

Open up those Vertigo cards and let me take a peek nigga.

eww why would you buy that. You remind me of this nu-male faggot I know who spends all his time talking about stupid superhero movies.

I like that Sup Forums now has Sup Forums attention whores too.

ew

Ok one sec

Jesus, what a fag, OP.

Kill yourself.

Are you going to put those with your Transformers toys and Angry Birds plushies? You can't be over 21 and still buy those unironically surely?

Shiny Swamp Thing. Score!

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums. Why are you posting this on the Television & Film board? Shouldn't you post this on Sup Forums? More importantly why haven't you killed yourself?

Are you an eight year old boy?

How's this?

Kill yourself.

I really hope this is just some fag from Sup Forums or reddit who you're posting images from OP

if this is you then grow up and watch real movies fag

You still haven't killed yourself though.

No, and that's the terrifying thing.

>average iPhone poster

Holy shit. Puffy 1980s superhero stickers?
I had found this old sticker album one time I was back at my parent's house and brought it back to my apartment to scan and have around.

BAH!

so this is...the power...of autism

also
fuck company wars
I liked Marvel and DC

That looks like a comfy album

woah that dude's arm is really really long

Mirin those Doom stickers 12bh.

That's gotta be worth like a thousand dollars. The market for collectable cards is gonna skyrocket. Get that thing graded. It is gonna be worth a ton some day. Make sure to get all the trading cards, pogs, Beanie Babies, and Funko Pops you can. That shit is better than buying housing market stocks in 2007.

I hear there are some people that really crave these cards.

How many neetbux did that cost you, OP?

Huh. Found this... interesting tattoo in this pack of PeeWee's Playhouse cards.

Uhhhh what the fuck?

If my dad would have come home one day to see me with that on my arm he'd have put me through a fucking wall.

I really want these

you have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>If my dad would have come home one day to see me with that on my arm he'd have put me through a fucking wall.
audibly lol'd

> right before a heavy session of blowing a black man
don't lie

No, he was a cop so he had his fill of them on the job.

>his fill of them
in the interrogation room with the cameras off

When he was beating the shit out of them? Yeah, probably you black dick on the brain faggot. He brought home a baton he broke over one's head and drilled holes in it then tied the two pieces together and hung them over a nail in his bar in the basement. He also used to wear shirts that said "Bring back police brutality" and shit like that. He never had any problem with me bringing home yellow or brown girls, but he'd have killed me if I brought home a ditsoon. Some people just don't like coons, deal with it, Sharpton.

you just describes 3/4 of Sup Forums

She will never escape from The Step Father.