Terminator vs Robocop

Who wins between the two in hand to hand combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/joMK1WZjP7g?t=47s
youtu.be/zLjlnoAT_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmqa99Ar1Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=-cQIwZ6uOqA
youtu.be/Jmqa99Ar1Hs
youtu.be/8RbL4PwTDsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zLjlnoAT_ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

overall strength: terminator
speed: terminator
weapons/arsenal: robocop
durability: robocop
intelligence: terminator
i think terminator

Robocop. Read the comic

not even a contest. terminator is a much more advanced model, and isn't hindered by using human parts.

>overall strength: terminator
Terminator is crushed by a car crusher
Robocop isnt

Terminator

Robocop is mentally handicapped

terminator is more durable

Granted I haven't seen a side by side next to Arnold but Robocop looks beefcake compared to the t800

RoboCop easily.

RoboCop vs terminator when?

>overall strength: terminator
>durability: robocop
>intelligence: terminator
These are all the wrong way around.

And I think hand to hand is too difficult to decide.

Terminocop Vs Predalien when?

Does a Terminator ever do anything as physically impressive as when Murphy pulled this motherfucker off the roof?

Terminator vs. Robocop vs. Predator vs. Alien vs. Iron Man when?

Any of the later terminator models I agree, but the bog standard one seemed to just be an expendable easy to manufacture ground troop.

See, all the way through the Terminator series, I always got this odd impression that the T-800 is the physically strongest thing SkyNet ever made.

He definitely is primitive and obsolete compared to all the new abilities and gadgets built into the newer models, but just in physical grappling, throwing and punching he always exceeds.

Kind of like how a '68 Chevy would just crush any newer car in a front-on collision.

any mechanical engineers here?

the t-800 looks pretty damn fragile

it's for infiltration not fighting

Nope, fucking Terminator is only impressive against squishy humans, that asshole gets torn in half by a fucking pipebomb that Robocop would hardly have felt. terminators are just shitty mass produced skeleton robot infiltration units, Robocop is a fucking monster, designed to be
the ultimate badass. You just have to realize how fucking huge his robot body is under the plating when compared to a spindly Terminator. Robo could tear these fuckers apart one by one without ever breaking a sweat. Well, he doesn't sweat, but you know what I mean.

wtf is wrong with you fanboy? robocop is a fragile piece of tech with light armor on. He has broken more times than my ati card.

FRAGILE

You remember how T-800 and T-1000 smash each other into walls to throw each other off balance when they fight? Robo can WALK through solid brick walls at an easy pace. If T-800 tried to grab him like that, not only would Robo probably not budge an inch, he'd respond with tearing that fuckers arms of and proceed to beat the shit out of him with his own arms while reading him his miranda rights.

robocop would break down if he gets thrown once...

Robo is only ever damaged when hit with serious amounts of fire power, or when faced by actually superior combat robots. And Terminators get wrecked like flies in their own movies.

Just the amount of punishment Robocop takes in his first film is ridiculously excessive compared to what little the Terminator has to endure in his first outing, and Robo still survives and is fully functional, while the Terminator is A HAND. Robo wouldn't get killed by waitress, much less reduced to nothing but a fucking hand.
I suggest you rewatch these films side by side again.

Robocop can eat bigger hits without sustaining any damage, but if his armor is breached he's down. Terminator will keep going even with substantial damage.

In the first movie of each respective series Robocop soaked up hundreds of submachine gun, rifle and shotgun shells without seeming to even notice he was being shot.

The Terminator was already falling apart from being shot with similar weapons by Kyle Reese and the cops.

Murphy's got heart.
Maybe not literally but in the sense that's he's got guts (again not literally but in the anime hero sense) and fights for JUSTICE!

Alien vs Predator vs Evil Dead

This. Also, Terminator shuts down and reboots after Reese blows up his Truck's tank with a pipebomb.
Robocop walks out of an exploding gas station fire ball and takes down the guy who blew it up immediately.

Not too mention the Terminator wasn't hunted by professional killers with anti-tank rifles or giant killer robots with machine cannons and rocket launchers.

>ridiculously underpowered good guy must win just because

explain how Robo is underpowered then, when it's canon that he's more powerful.
Not to mention that, as stated through many examples, the respective movies clearly show that Robocop is more durable and capable than a regular Terminator.

We're waiting.

Great video game

speaking of Versuses, what would happen if Die Hard got bitten by a Dracula?

Would he become a Dracula as well, or would he be too Die-Hard to be Un-Dead? Would he become a regular Dracula, or some kind of Diehardracula? A DIECULA?!

does Robocop stands a single chance against a T-1000?

unless he's got one of those vats of molten steel hidden in a compartment in his other leg, I wouldn't bet on Robo in this bout

No, unless he has a freeze spray add on or something.

I can't remember if T-X has the liquid thing but he probs could resist being controlled because he has heart.

he wouldn't stand a chance against DRACUALIEN

The Terminator actually does some pretty smart things. Such as assassinating Sarah Conner's mother, expecting her to go there.

Predieculalienator Cop

Pls do not steal 100% original

>Kind of like how a '68 Chevy would just crush any newer car in a front-on collision.
youtu.be/joMK1WZjP7g?t=47s

youtu.be/zLjlnoAT_ns

Robocop for the above reasons

Robocop has plot armor.

He just a cop shot down in his prime, wanting to reconnect with the family he left behind.

Terminator is a stock standard killing machine. Completely expendable if the Connors aren't present.

I wanted to post that

>inb4 rust

The one made out of hyper-alloy.

Why doesnt anyone shoot Robocop in the mouth?

>there is no difference between a 1968 and a 1959 chevy

It's super fragile if it used real world materials. Even an AK-47 would fuck it up hard.

But it has some super magical bullet-proof metal.

Nothing would happen

BUT IF HES ALL THE GUYS THEN WHO DOES HE VERSUS WITH

story is he is metal underneath that. his face just has his old skin. like the terminator.

it's a titanium alloy, so the same shit Robo is made from

>In the first movie of each respective series Robocop soaked up hundreds of submachine gun, rifle and shotgun shells without seeming to even notice he was being shot.

He's crawling and unable to walk properly. He has to then repair his legs.

It's all movie nonsense though. The canons on the ED-207 should have shot through his chest like paper, regardless of how thick his armor is. And even if the armor stopped it, that force has to go somewhere. Bye bye organs.

It's as realistic as the Terminator's magic near-invinciple bullet proof metal body, that despite looking thin and weak, is near industructable.

Man, I forgot about the Four Horsemen thing, Terminator is so out of his league it's not even funny

terminator seems tougher. I'd take termy in a fight over roby

but in terms of what's a better movie, Robocop 1 or Terminator 2*, it's not even close

Terminator 2 is quite a good action movie. Far above average.

Robocop is maybe the best movie of all time. The gore is ridiculous, the dialog is funnier, and the message is much more meaningful.

*we all agree terminator 2 is the best terminator movie, right? I want to put the best robocop movie against the best terminator movie

dude, he's talking about Robo getting shot THE ENTIRE MOVIE. It's only when the entire police force corner him and pump several tons of armor piercing bullets into him, AFTER his fight against ED 209 that he gets damaged at all. Up to that point, he has already taken more damage than the Terminator during his entire first movie.
Seriously, watch this
or the actual films. Terminator a shit, Robo is practically Cyborg Goku.

IMO
Robocop> T1> T2> POWER GAP> Robocop 2> T3> Salvation> pile of dog shit> Robocop 3

Haven't seen the lastest terminator(genesis?gynsis? Fuck it) nor do I plan on watching it.

Tougher? It's good you bring up T2. In that film, near the end, T-800 is taken out and again has to reboot by a metal spike being driven through him.

Similarly, near the climax of Robocop (who, and I can't stress this enough apparently AGAIN, has taken way more punishment until that point) has the same thing happen to him. While he doesn't seem to happy about it, it's clear that once given the chance, ha can pull that shit out and walk it off.
T-800 is a pussy compared to Robo. Can you imagine how short those fucking Terminator films would be if instead of Kyle Reese, John Conner had just send Clarence Boddicker? Sayonara Mr Roboto!

this guy eats Terminators for breakfast

Terminator, no contest.

then show me were terminator sneezes fucking LIGHTNING

Robocop eats baby food to supplement his human parts but what does the Terminator do to replenish his blood, sweat, skin etc?

even this fat asshole looks just like ED 209s retarded inbred cousin

Kek

>This is now a Clarence Boddicker thread

Bitches Leave

Based on the fact that terminator has perfectly decent movement capability and robocop moves like Jason Lee doing the robot, I'm gonna say terminator would batter robocops arsehole to bits, m8.

>titanium alloy
Try breaking that cunt, I bet you don't.

you mean how a fly can beat up an elephant because it's faster? yeah, okay...

>he is literally her on a Saturday night!!

Dunno but...
fuck you it's mildly enjoyable

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmqa99Ar1Hs

It's time, not posting the whole thing cuz I just ain't.

So are you.

I am her.

good ole ED209

PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

RIP in peace.

Yeah, because those things are comparable at all, you fucking spastic.

A better comparison would be Bruce Lee VS Mike Tyson with a two foot stick wedged up his arse.

A much fairer comparison would be Ali vs Tyson with ass stick. Bruce Lee was literally half Tyson's size.

Kek, I remember the Sega Genesis game, shit was gore as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=-cQIwZ6uOqA

yeah, what would happen if a Diehardcula would bit Punisher 2099?

Guns, Guns, Guns!

I like Turtels

look at that stupid asshole, you can clearly see in his eyes the moment he realizes what a fucking loser he is before he is finally put out of his misery

youtu.be/Jmqa99Ar1Hs

Robocop got his ass kicked by a kid and his junky goons. Terminator would already know the quickest, most efficient way to kill Robocop.

You could swap the names in that sentence and then it would be correct.

Now this is a real battle of who wins. I vote Robocop.

How many hundreds of rounds hit terminator here and it doesn't even scratch him

youtu.be/8RbL4PwTDsQ

The Law

Wut?

The point is that old cars aren't meant to handle crashes safely or cheaply.

>this movie will never be made

youtube.com/watch?v=zLjlnoAT_ns

Robocop.

Hell, I vote for Robocop purely because he's a badass.

Damn no wonder older cars make women so wet.
You basically have a death warrant everytime you get behind the wheel.