How the fuck can this kind of shit be produced in this day and age, and have worldwide promotion

how the fuck can this kind of shit be produced in this day and age, and have worldwide promotion

fuck me

Blame Marvel

>it's a GOT actor tries to break into movies and fails miserably episode

It was fun

GoT actors are box office poison.

I like this movie. Instant guilty pleasure.

Just like Dracula Untold.

Fuck you it looks like pure garbage those green screens are so fucking bad it looks like this was shot in 2003 what the fuck the ps3 renders better cutscene than those CGIs Allah help me this movie is a fucking joke

Dracula Untold was very comfy. I enjoyed it.

Why does Gerard Butler do such shitty films he's above this

Hey man at least Nikolaj has this movie to his name.

>Egypt movie
>everyone is white
Fucking trashed.

He's really not. Name one good Gerard Butler film. Not guilty pleasure good like this or 300, but actually good.

the first 20 minutes was garbage but there was some strangely goofy and interesting stuff in the remaining film

i actually liked it better than Civil War

How to train your dragon but that doesn't really count.

OP did you give it a shot or are you hating for no reason?

The movie is far from shit. It is not some brilliant commentary on societal developments either, but it is above average and fun.

The whole intricate lore they have come up with weaving Egyptian gods with a different take is not an easy thing to do and obviously took some effort.

I enjoyed it. Expected a shitty B movie, was pleasantly surprised by a good fantasy in a unique setting.

>muuh CGI

Literally the only complaint you hear. It was good CGI. The size difference between gods and men was nicely done as well.

No one can give me one legitimate complaint. I dare you to try.

....and before you come up with some tryhard bullshit consider its genre and that it's not supposed to be Citizen Kane.

How to Train your Dragon

check mate, asshole

How come the movie is GODS of EGYPT but the main cast isn't black???
Fucking white bois tryin to steal our history again.

fucking this, the autists on this board will talk shit about any movie just because they are bored

The movie legit looks like it was edited by an amateur

>meming to rationalize the fact that the King of egypt is a sun burnt white guy

See , need a movie he's actually IN mate, not just his voice.

Black Hawk Down says otherwise.

rockandrolla

According to blinds the problem is that he is too much of a family man to casting couch his way to better things

It's the terrible set lighting. You can't have good composition if the lighting isn't believable. It doesn't blend together.