Have a girl ever told you that she is attracted to you or has been the first one on making a move on you?

Have a girl ever told you that she is attracted to you or has been the first one on making a move on you?

Yes surprisingly. I still can't believe it

Never happened to me but I know there are girls that like to move first, that has to feel really great.

did you correspond her?

Nope, never

No, because I don't know or care how dating works.

No. Most of them just stand there like shy losers waiting for something without asking.

women should just offer sex, that's their biological function and not feelings

>be 15 yearold me
>meet qt3.14 in 6th hour english
>be her friend and flirt, too beta to ask her out
>we get in a fight 6 months after we meet
>quit talking
>16th birthday passes, start to miss her
>eventually start texting her
>she tells me she had the biggest crush on me and was afraid I'd decline her
>goes on to say that feeling is gone now

Feels Bad Man

No, they just like to tell me this fucking shit and they have a boyfriend.

i can feel you there Sup Forumsro, in life ive found the most out going and funny and nice people are the ones that no one wants to date, there nice to have around but not to keep. in the end were just throw aways

yes
being attractiv, intelligent and strong-willed really helps with the ladies

Life is meant to be single.

kek

Yeah all my gfs hit on me first.

multiple times, but I walk away when it happens

cos I'm a scared autism

A "Woman" told me how attracted she was to me, but 'she' was a trap. I declined her and still feel really bad.

Dino? Is that you?

No and if a girl did that to you , fuck off normalfag

once. it threw me off guard

Yeah, but she was doing it as a joke.

who would joke about that?

Ya actually, weird story, when I was in seventh grade this 6th grade moved in up the street. Would take my stuff and put it in her pants, would make me go to her house after school, always seemed super horny, we actually wrestled

It happens more often than you'd think

The only girl that actively made a move on me turned out to be a tranny.
Her/His friends told me that it planned on rapping me with its huge dick, so I did not have a good experience.

it was in middle school.

>every girl I have ever asked out has said no
>my only girlfriends have made the first moves
>every girlfriend I've had has been compleatly psychotic
>I hate my life

The fedora is strong with this one
And whoever said date? Could of just fucked if she was into you, im no player by any means but my god are you a pussy.

Dude, just be yourself :')

Two times that resulted in relationships.
At least two times that did not, but I'm not sure if there were more.

I always try to be myself. But I'm not the best looking, pretty much 4/10 at best. So my only hope is people who don't care about my appearance, and they've all been crazy lol

Yeah. It doesn't happen often but it happens eventually. I'd probably still be a virgin if it never happened

Never happened to me, I've only watched how girls asked other boys at primary school, middle school, highschool, and now I just feel upset about it. Of course I've been trying to hang out with people, but always been turned down. Now I just want to focus on my career and just caring about sexual desires, so who would ever be attracted to someone who just want sex? Well, girls don't seem to understand that people acts because of something, they just want to pick a good partner without really helping them. Usually men try to help out girls but rarely happens the other way. So I'm being honest with myself: never had someone to love me so why force things?

Happened to me once and 30 minutes later all my friends and that girl where laughing at me because it was a prank.

Not my friends anymore.

Only once like in first grade. Cute white blonde named rachel. She would always try to talk to me and stuff. One day we went on a field trip and i had to sit next to her. All i remember was trying to ignore her but i felt her grab my hand she had the biggest smile. The girls in the back of us saw and were singing k-i-s-s-i-n-g. I got embarrassed and pulled my hand away and looked like she was about to cry. She moved away after school finished. I still feel bad til this day

Yeah all the time, but they assumed I was already taken (as if that matters).

Man, is this supposed to be a feels thread or what?

No.

no

Is this a pseudo feels thread?

GF once pounced on me when I put a tank-top on and was all over me, feels bad to be alone every night now

yes, my wife.

Yes, multiple times.

If you're not autistic, shy, have balls, and have decent looks, you can score most of the girls you want.

Betas will tell you this is bullshit and girls are all bitches, Alphas will confirm this is true.

>be me
>10 years ago
>senior year
>new student
>asian girl/mexican mix
>9/10
>teacher asks her to sit anywhere
>bunch of empty seats scattered around
>decides to sit next to me
>didn't care in the slightest because i knew she wouldn't talk to a loser beta like me
>she looks at me directly in the eye
>"What's your name?"
>"user"
>"i think your cute user."
>the thought of someone saying that to me never went through my mind
>the thought of me being a loser beta for life has been forged into my mind
>this was too good to be true so i ignored her
>she then spent the whole year interacting with me while i did my best to avoid her because i knew i would never be with a hot grill like her
>present day
>i have a job with good pay
>i'm slightly muscular but not enough to get a woman's attention
>still a kissless virgin
>mfw

Current gf
>meet at work knew her mom a year longer didn't know that cat the time
>tell another co-worker said girl was cute
>co-worker like the bitch she was told her embarresed but try to make it funny tell her mom what happened
>mom tells me that's her daughter
>want to die now
>few days later she makes the first move basically kiss rapes me
>been together 2 years

shoulda just done it

sadly thats the only way ive fucked 4 bitches...

i come off like a cocky asshole...just last night i slapped some ass off a girl, then motor boated her tits on the dance floor.

she only came over because of my friends...

but now you have a monster living with you, just eating all of your food

Twice the first time was by this short tubby weeb girl who wanted to be my girlfriend and me being the desperate ugly kid I was said yes. I immediately regretted this decision cause she was so clingy and annoying always threatening to kill herself cause I didn't respond to a text. The second time was by a cute girl who was dated to do it she only told me it was a dare after I asked if she wanted to spend some time together.

Yeah all the time lol.

Actually she lives with mommy and daddy she kinda dependent on them and her brother mainly way to much to ever move out I think

Not that mind leaves me free to do what ever I want

hah keks

Same here, and everyone tells me to look in the mirror it must be my fault
"She is chill...you must just be a faggot."

never till I had a girlfriend, after few month with her 2 girls declared thir love to me

Happeend to me so many times man. Then they actually meet her and then tell me to leave while I have all my body parts intact lol

I'm HS my friend would purposely put my CDs in her bra for me to grab. I was too much of beta to do anything. Years after we fuck, she gets a boyfriend 4 months later being 2 months pregnant lmao

I've gotten asked out more times than I've found girls that I've actually wanted to go out with. Some good looking, some bad.
Turn most down though.

I feels dude

YES AND SHE WAS UNDERAGE
FEELS BAD

Yes, It was pretty weird because I was not expecting it

One time but I blew it so bad because I'm an idiot.
Girls don't like me, so I really fuck up so badly

Yes, a bunch of times but not frequently. The first time I responded with a smile and said "Did you lose a bet?" in a joking manner. She laughed and said "Yeah haha, how'd you know?" I kind of just took the hit and laughed it off.

I don't respond anymore.

Yup. And she killed herself like eight months later. I knew she was insane form the start.

Same here.
I get hit on often. Most of the times I just shrug it off, sometimes I thank the compliment, rarely I return the approach.
>Fuck bitches, get money

had a similar experience.
>first semester of college
>notice girl trying to engage with me on the regular
>catch her frequently looking at me with peripherals
>eventually time passes and for some reason thinks i'm her friend and places her hand on my upper thigh
>"hey you!"
>went on like this for a long time till she up and vanished
>why didn't i go on the signals? this all happened during my math course
>i am autist in math and couldn't fool around for a sec
>im also an autist with girls.
>idk if anything wouldve happened tho, fuck me
>also mentioned some shit about her longterm boyfriend?

Yeah, three times, they always tell me that after i fuck it up

" user, i really liked you but you cant just ask me out like that, we need to talk about this"
We tried it but she was a Jesus slut and fuck that

"user, i think we couldve been a couple but you just been so cold with me, so much that i think i couldnt be your girlfriend"
Fuck that milenial bitch, i was being cold because she was being cold, she has grreat tits and legs tho

"user, i really like you but you missed your chance, I'll always be your friend and when you move here i think we could date, it would be cool as fuck"
Im moving next year and we met on tinder, we met on real life and we got drunk and got along very well, shes been through two relationships after that, we chat on whatsapp like of we were datingm you know, calling us cheese things and sharing every moment we have, but idk if she would still like me after a year without meeting irl

Also i think another bitch got to like me but shes a daddy issues slut so she wont tell me

Met a girl when I was about 16 yrs old in school. We flirted a bit but we were both much too beta to do anything about it. Then once, she wrote me that she likes me a lot and that she wanted to go out with me. We did, it was really fun, and we eventually dated for a couple weeks...
Other than that I only ever recieved hints from grills, but I was never approached directly like that again.

A stupid autist like me? HAH, NEVER.

Nope, and it's never going to happen. Women are not mentally made to do it, and I'm not visibly rich enough to break their innate laziness.

>Be me 14 year old, 8th grade
>user is a nerd and emo
>Met this cute little girl
>I like her but im too shy to talk to her
>She make the first move
>Exchage phone numbers
>Fell inlove after weeks of talking
>Too shy to confess
>We keep on talking about random shit everyday
>Suddenly she said that she likes me.
>Awshityes.png
>2 mins. Later she said it was just a joke
>feelsbadman.png
>Never talked to her again

Cont. Or nah?

Yea few times, only cuz I'm tall and funny I'm like 4 or 5/10

Yes. I'm attractive, but only to the point that ugly or overweight girls will pursue me

Rip you dude, being playful is how I advanced all that shit they dig it so much

Yeah but she was my friends gf at the time then yadda yadda yadda they break up he tells me to go for it so I fuck her right in the pussy,the end.

Yes.

A couple of times, once by a gay dude, the once that had happened to be girls Id make out with, nothing more than that
Not even texting, im too awkward for that

I never hit on a women, I consider it beneath me to put myself out there to be judged for approval, but I guess it's no issue for me since I'm always hit on by women themselves.

Does the end involve you winning? If not, please dont

Yeah. Most recently, I was riding the skytrain back from a concert downtown, and there was an 8/10 cuban girl, who was fairly sauced. I had a bunch of drinks, so I was tipsy too. She rejected some east indian guy who was going all out hitting on her, and she turned around (the seats were back to back and I was sitting behind her) and started running her hands through my hair.

Now, I was dating someone else at the time, so I just made random conversation, while telling her my gf probably wouldn't appreciate what she was doing. She said she didn't mind that I was dating someone else, and keep running her hands through my hair and biting her lip. Eventually she whispered that she would, "suck my soul out through my dick", at which point I was fucking tempted to follow her home and have a blast, but decided against it.

In the end, I broke up with my gf like 2 months later, and I regret not fucking skytrain girl immensely. It was the first time in my life I was presented with an opportunity like that to cheat, and I think my morals got the better of me.

Yes, twice only. Both times when I said I wasn't interested all their friends started harassing me about it. It's kind of insulting for both involved.

Yes, multiple times! It's hard to believe that it doesn't happen to other guys.

yes, but it was the very first that was a mutual thing, it was incredibly easy to fuck up everything, the lesson for my self is put more fucking attention .

I hate your life too friendo

Actually funny thing is OP most of the girls who've liked me or I dated did instigate first, but then again most of them were either uncaring or too pre-occupied. However one girl I did fuck it up with, still regret it.

First, sorry for my bad englandski

>Fast forward, 10th grade
>We started talking again
>Still hate her tho.
>She barely changed, still sweet af like nothing happened
>Once again, i fell inlove to her.
>( No one gives a shit about my grade 10 lyf so fast forward to Prom night)
>She's my prom date
>Maroon 5 song "Locked away" plays
>"user! Let's dance!"
>My hands is shaking like hell.
>While we're dancing i whisper to her ears
>"Do you still love me?"
>Tears start rolling on her eyes
>"Yes user"
>She gave me the warmest hug ever
>Gave her a classic love letter
>I fukin win.

We're gonna start dating once we finished college. Coz you know, asian parents.
Never give up anons!

Beta uprising

Thanks for the story user

My current gf was very aggressive in trying to hook up with me. We was working together at the time. 9 years later we are still in a childless relationship and would not want it any other way.

Yes, both of the girls I dated asked me, and a girl I liked also really liked me, and kept hinting at it, but I did nothing so she thought I hated her, and got back with her ex. I laughed pretty hard.

Only 2 one was ugly and the other was pretty looking with like 200+ like on her facebook pictures she was a whore though i still work with her

why the fuck does this pic make me cry, am i some kind of faggot?

>Be me
>Chemical Technichian in training
>2 weeks professional school
>pretty chill, cool teachers and intresting lessons
>Recess
>standing infront of two friends (which are sitting behind their desks)
>talking about games and whatnot
>room is pretty empty
>Girl from my class walks up from the side, stops and is now standing beside me
>reeeallly close
>If i shifted two centimeters to the left i would've touched her
>still talking mostly ignoring her
>".. so yeah, i guess i see why people arent that amazed of [vidya game] but i still find it pretty fascinating"
>while I said this the girl, lets call her Liz moved up to me, now leaning against me
>"I think your fascinating to user"
>wut
>full steam beta machine
>"okey.."
>ignore her and again talk with friends
>Liz:" Is it ok if I lean myself against you?"
>she is already doing that but whatever
>"sure ..."
>proceed talking, not moving an inch because full beta
>she goes away after a minute ingoring her

But that isnt the only thing that happend:
>professional school still
>the do an fire exercise
>everyone has to leave the building
>its fall and almost everyone left their jackets because they thought it wouldnt be that cold outside
>thewinteriscoming.jpg
>step outside, everyone complaining that its cold
>be bikerfag and have a motorcycle jacket that is super fucking warm and generally comfortable
>Liz is walking beside me
>"hey user its cold, .... could you lend me you jacket?"
>fuck no
>decide to do a joke
>"nah, its to comfy, but if you want to get warm you could try to fit under it with me."
>Liz:"Sure, why not"
>wait what
>were standing in the cold and she is standing infront of me, pressed tightly against me under my jacket hugging me
>Say nothing and go back to beta statue mode
>not even huggin back

cont.

But hey, I now have a girl that wants to got to a movie with me next thursday. I said sure lets go see 'Lights out'
>she is really easy to scare
>after I told in which movie I'd like to go she told me
>"but user, If im going to watch that movie with you, you have to promise me that you stay with me for the night."
>I said yes
>she asked If we could watch some movies at my place after the cinema then.
>Said sure, but she would owe me something if she stayed at my place for the night
>"sure, what do you have in mind?"
>tell here im getting to choose the first movie
>choose 'sinister'
>"nope, no way user"
>2 minutes pass
>"It would be ok though if im allowed to distract myself its to scary"
>with what?
>"well with you of course ;)"

so that is how that went, now i have to wait for thursday and try really hard to not fuck it up.

wish me luck Sup Forumsrothers

You took the right path user

All the time. Too bad they're all usually just as ugly or even uglier than I am. I mean this one girl was so desperate I'm pretty sure If I asked her to smash, she would have done it behind a dumpster. I find them kind of disgusting, but I might just give in to get rid of my V card. Why are all the good looking women taken?

yes

Yes.

In fact, this is literally the ONLY way it goes down for me. To do this day, I have no clue how to approach women or make the first move. Every time I get action, it's because the girl omes after me. And I think this has affected my taste in women.

Yeah, many times, but not so often nowadays.

Twice. Turned down both. Regret.

Yep, in school I was super attracted to this girl a grade above me. When I left a mutual friend told me she was into me too but thought I wasn't since I didn't make a move. Anyway a year later she made it beyond obvious and easy for me, probably realising I'm a social retard, and invited me out rather than waiting for me to do it. Been with her two years now

Once. But she stopped and we became friends. Still like her tho