Won't even wear the mystique makeup despite being the highest paid actor in the xmen movies...

>won't even wear the mystique makeup despite being the highest paid actor in the xmen movies, while Rebecca wore it for every scene she was in for much less money

>bitched about not making as much money as the two male leads in another movie when she had a fraction of the screen time

>Hypocritical about body issues when concerning men and women

>Always mouthing off about non-issues

Explain to me why she's America's sweetheart again?

You forgot

>is a slut

She's not, I've been discussing X-men with my friends and they all hate her.

Why are you hanging out with MRA?

hollywood successfully branded her as a girl next door type really well

She's just a total cunt that ugly girls like to pretend to relate to.

>Hypocritical about body issues when concerning men and women

please explain

This thread again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

One was already one, but I redpilled the other one.

You forgot:

>looking at leaked nudes is a "sex crime"
>looking at leaked salary information is totally fine

Mods should make a JLaw hate thread stickie so sexually frustrated Sup Forums virgins can contain their cancer in one place instead of a new thread every hour.

>having friends
Get out

She doesn't like when people fat shame women, but went on to day kissing Bale when he was fat was gross.

>Thinking an actress is overrated means you can't get laid.

Reddit, everyone.

you know what a normal person doesn't do when he dislikes an actress? lists reasons for his hate to post them on forums. kid, you got issues. and if you're an adult, jeez, man, jump off the nearest bridge.

>overrated
All her movies make big money(which is all that matters) and right now shes the top woman actress and box office draw.
You have to tip your fedora to that my neckbeard friend.

she's shacked up with Schumer now so she is starting to be dragged down by the endless void that is Schumer

>defending JLaw
>ever
Reddit out in full force today.

>lazy and entitled
>thinks she's worth more than she is
>hypocritical
>loud and clueless
Why shouldn't she be Americas sweetheart? It's a perfect fit.

Hello 2014 poster!

2014 was when the redditors started to become a problem

Popular and money making != Good

How do you know so much about what goes on over on reddit hypocrite closet redditor?

>redditors come on Sup Forums and discuss shit
>how do you know what goes on there?

t. closet redditor

>redditor barges into Sup Forums and tries to slam the door shut behind him.webm

I wish you'd just go ahead and do us all a favor, and hang yourself, my man. There's plenty of good FAQs online about how to tie the noose, and then how to make sure that you really do pass peacefully into that great karmaboat in the sky.

Its good enough for Hollywood to consider her the best female actress and pay her millions for roles. Thats all that matters, they dont care about your pretentious counter opinion her movies sell tickets and thats her job.

>gets called out
>"n-no, you"

oh reddit, never change

I have the suspicion that the people who complain the most about reddit are newly arrived disaffected redditors.

please stop

you are embarassing

>hating on Nolan
>hating on based Quentin

i have a suspicion that you need to go back

DUDE JENNIFER LAWRENCE SUCKS LOL

>post a screenshot of one of your own posts
>pin it on someone else
nice try

>liking any of Nolan's work other than the openning of TDKR
>liking a literal cuck

t. tourists who only come to Sup Forums for /got/, Star Wars and capeshit

TDKR was capeshit adolescent trash.
Grow up kid.

>Redditor detected

Tarantino movies are for teenage edgelords. Mindless shit in general.

no, I think I'll stay.

don't forget

>she's a whore who takes nude photographs of herself and is also supposed to be a role model for young women

>all this projection

>d-do I fit in yet guys ?

This.

She's a dirty fucking slut just like Marilyn Monroe.

How many do you have saved on your harddrive tho?

"Again !?" ? Which source material are you hinting at ?

Newfag redditors spotted

>Explain to me why she's America's sweetheart again?
it's no longer 2012 grandpa

Why do people from Reddit have such a hard on for telling people to go back there?

you're only lying to yourself in pretending you're not a redditor, user. it's obvious to everyone in this thread that you're just triggered by "muh unrealstick budy standurds 4womyn"

Been here since 2007 and I've never been to reddit.

Bunch of fags

By your logic, any German who is against Muslim immigration is secretly a Muslim.

>le been here since meme
Did you post the wrong picture because you're new to this imageboard thing?

back to

Sure user. We believe you.

and Sup Forums wades in.

It was only a matter of time.

And reddit gets triggered. It was only a matter of time.

you guys seem to know a lot about reddit

I didn't say anything about reddit in my post. You seem to be having a hard time.

nice thread guys.

RACISM AND SEXISM ON Sup Forums? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

seriously why do Redditors pretend to know anything about Sup Forums?

I don't care what some faggot on r/movies told you and your capeshit is not welcome here.

That doesnt make sense, your doing it wrong

>n-no I'm not mad!!
Never change reddit

ok

>Closeted redditors arguing with closeted redditors

Good job redditor

>There are people on Sup Forumsright now who unironically defend this cunt

Where did it all go so wrong?

That's still pretty accurate.

fuck off

whatever you say.

I just think it's funny that you have this black and white mindset in that you believe anyone that holds certain opinions about movies necessarily favors one site or the other based solely on that information and nothing else.

As if you believe that there is some sort of hivemind consensus between websites where all "true" 4channers think like you and all "false" 4channers think in the opposite way.

It's pretty retarded, but it's not exactly a surprise.

it was cheaper to slap on a bodysuit

nice slanderous rumors, fat lady

you will never have men jerk off to your naked body

so you came with le ebin chanology guys? You do realize that makes you an eternal newfag right?

If you don't understand it just look at those pictures, they are made to clear it up for people like you. Of course there are retards that have never been to reddit but they can still have reddit sensibilities and are therefore out of place here.

so this is the part where you place an arbitrary date on "true" 4channers and condemn everyone who starts posting after that date?

Yes, I'm sure those pictures give an all-encompassing generalization that links certain preferences with which website they "belong" to with 100% accuracy. That's such a smart way to look at things, how was I so lost beforehand. Thank you for informing me of this superior thought process.

You won't achieve anything by posting like a butthurt woman. I suggest you do something else with your time and let the smarter redditors defend themselves.

HOW DEEP DOES IT GO

I came for the memes and shitposting tbqhwyf

sorry friend but if you came here for le anoneemoos protests then you're a retard newfag who contributed to the death of this website. You can cry about it but that won't change this fact

She's a self-entitled fucking moron and thinks she can dictate how things are done.

Money talks Jennifer and sometimes, maybe you shouldn't.

gunna have to post this everywhere didn't realize it triggered redditv so badly

just update it pls

Is it actually fun for you to just take and never contribute anything?
doesn't it kind of make you feel like a dick

>shitposting on a shitpost containment board

shocking

What's wrong with coming from Reddit? I'm ashamed my fellow Redditors are feeling guilty about where they came from.