When did you become racist Sup Forums? Just 7 months ago I was a hardcore liberal

When did you become racist Sup Forums? Just 7 months ago I was a hardcore liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vECHOv0NL88
youtube.com/watch?v=AX1BTiHzq-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, 7 months ago you were a fake liberal that ate up all the faggotry that was the social ideologies your libtard college campus fed you.

During childhood against mexicans because I was bullied a lot by mexican people
Thing is I am mexican and I hate myself for that
Don't even want to have kids because it's going to be a shitty little mexican
I also hate vietnamese, they're really shitty business people
Also pajeets cause they stink and don't know how to do basic shit

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

VOTE HILLARY CLINTON 2016 TO KEEP THE NIGGERS ON WELFARE AND STUCK IN THE GHETTO

Why are there two pregnant gorillas in the picture?

I'm not. I Just pretend to get internet points, to become popular on a anonymous image board

When I moved to Houston for work. First time dealing with niggers & spics, have since moved to Seattle. JFC for people who live in ghettoes & work shitty jobs, they sure act like they own the area

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

this sounds like scotland
did you take a copypasta and replace shit to complain about muricans?
you did didn't you?

Haven't seen a nigger in my life so I don't mind.

India

I never did. Sure some white people have done shitty things to everyone else but it would be stupid to blame everyone for the actions of some

Sounds like you're just jealous because you probably grew up a dirt baby your entire pathetic deprived life and will never be given the privilege and freedoms that come with being an American. Why don't you just go right back into your african mud hut and continue to beg for our money through email scams and lottery schemes you pathetic deprived degenerate fuck.

I think gamergate started the whole thing for me, i was a pretty chilled guy til feminism, BLM etc.

4chins corrupts a man.

I was literally a hippy before I came here.

Im still liberal on a few issues. Namely healthcare and some economic stuff. I do think niggers are less intelligent beasts though, and we should stop helping them because it's useless. Doesn't mean I'll vote Republican though. Sometimes you have to eat a turd.

"Freedom" In Murica you fucking what?

KEK

>Crab Nicholson
That's my fucking ringtone...
youtube.com/watch?v=vECHOv0NL88

youtube.com/watch?v=AX1BTiHzq-I