twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How accurate was this?

Why?

because I'm not a shut in like you

How Sup Forums is the movie?

How angry dem birds?

But why Angry Birds?

daily reminder

Was it redpilled? If it is actually redpilled will liberals cry over it?

Why did you choose to see it?

it makes so much sense

Because I have a lot of disposable income and can watch whatever I want.

The Coexist sticker needs to be added to this

It's basically the smoking gun

did you just saw angry birds movie?

>Patton Oswalt thinks he will be making fun of the "evil gamergate neckbeards"
>is actually in an anti-Islam -counter propaganda piece where America is the hero

Is hitler in the movie?

unlike counter-coulture, counter-propaganda is just propaganda

What trailers played before Angry Birds? Was there a Pixar short before the movie?

dude, time to find a real job

>neckbeards continue to delude themselves
o i am laffin

Were Adolf and Jospeh portrayed in an accurate way?

Just watched the movie, this is pic is way more accurate than you think. The movie is an overt allegory for modern Europe. The Eagle just sits around and relives his glory days listening to 80s music. The leader of the pigs is named Mudbeard. The pigs are caught fondling and molesting eggs in a statement about pedophilia among refugees, and when the red bird complains he is literally told to respect the pig culture and not be a bigot.

b-but muh neckbeards!

DELETE THIS

Mudslimes

>The pigs are caught fondling and molesting eggs in a statement about pedophilia among refugees
oh boy

What the heck is this? Some sort of meninist political statement attempting to vindicate male anger? In a kids’ movie? Maybe men shouldn’t make movies…

If there was any doubt before

But is it a good movie?

pls be true

>Literally nobody fell for your shit bait

holy fuck, the memes are real

Did it cause you to go on a mass shooting.

Best traditionalist kino of the year 2bh

RASHEED

But do you have disposable time? Have you accomplished everything you want in life and are now filling the hours until your death with the most asinine dreck imaginable? I can't imagine anyone with a modicum of taste would make a conscious effort to see Angry Birds.

And yes, I realize I'm posting on Sup Forums.

I get this reference

Holy shit

Did you get a good interest rate on the loan for the popcorn and soda? Mine was pretty high i also got candy and nachos too though.

Should have watched Nice Guys instead

seems deep for a children movie.

Everything about this movie genuinely baffles me, what a time to be alive.

I don't get it.

holy shit

It was a fun movie, I liked it. They overplayed some jokes. 7/10

I don't follow..? Is that suppose to be like a gas chamber?

Every part of the coexist sticker has been altered except for the islamic crescent
It's supposed to be the back of a car

ohh i see. thanks senpai

Hory Shiet

>Pigs start building Hamnesty International

If the anti-muslim subtext is for real this could actually be the best Vidya Movie ever made.

Still not as good as the Mario Bros. Movie though.

>see Sup Forumsmblr talk about the movie
>they get triggered and cry Sup Forums

BASED FINLAND, AUTISTIC MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

you are all cucked by niggers

Simply ebin

The red one

You can't get away with this

still waiting for an answer...

dem trips doe

you go boi!!!!!!!

I'm australian. Black people are like unicorns here.

Very based movie
More redpilled than London has fallen
BASED SUOMI FOR NOT GIVING A FUCK

Abos not black?

Abos not black?

lol, I don't live in the middle of the Simpson Desert so I never see them. Those guys are seriously rare as hell in most of the country.

i saw it too, it's shit right ?

>Haha we have a kids movie subtly hinting at muslims that will show Ahmed raping my five daughters in the other room

Are Europeans mentally ill?

Finns, definitely. Have you ever been on Sup Forums? They might be more autistic than the Japanese.

The script for the movie is written by an old Simpsons writer, so you can't blame this on Finland.

>an old Simpsons writer
how old? Back when the show was good?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Vitti
From season 1 and onward.

He wrote Mr Plow, so he's one of the great ones.

Interesting. Does the movie have any appeal outside of Sup Forums memes? Is there good writing anywhere?

TIL The Simpsons' writer who did the clip shows used a pseudonym.

Will this movie make back its advertising budget in Reichsmarks and NEET bux or is it doomed to fail?

Kids love this shit.

I was at the theater and at the ticket booth there was a family. The father asks for "One adult and two children," and the younger daughter holds up her stuffed rabbit and says "And one bunny!" It was super cute.

your pedophilia is showing

>and one bunny!

My heart melted a little bit, then immediately refroze over again

I want to marinate that bunny in semen.
My semen.

The fact that you would see that in something so innocent says a lot about your worldview.

How red pilled is it?

Do they prove the angry young bird wrong at the end and that the pigs just wanted to safe guard the eggs?

Read the plot here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Angry_Birds_Movie

>Do they prove the angry young bird wrong at the end and that the pigs just wanted to safe guard the eggs?

Doesn't seem like it.
>it is revealed that all of the pigs have survived Piggy Island's destruction, while Leonard is hatching a new plan to steal the eggs.

see

They are genetically different from Africans

New York Post is mad.

Smartphone apps don’t particularly lend themselves well to political allegory or satire. But that’s precisely what the makers of this fitfully amusing animated adaptation of the once-popular game seem to be fruitlessly attempting.

Rebelling against Bird Island’s liberal, everyone-gets-along philosophy by acting out, cardinal Red (voiced by Jason Sudeikis) is sentenced to an anger management class led by Matilda (Maya Rudolph as the closest thing to a major female character).

His classmates are fellow avian rebels against political correctness: Chuck (Josh Gad) and the literally explosive Bomb (Danny McBride).

Red is the only one who’s suspicious when a band of seemingly friendly singing-and-dancing green pigs (immigrants!) led by Leonard (Bill Hader) come ashore. And, sure enough, Red’s proven right when they steal the birds’ eggs (the unborn!), and set sail for home to feast on them.

So Red and his pals enlist the help of the egotistical and more-than-slightly Trump-ian Mighty Eagle (Peter Dinklage), who at one point takes a lengthy leak into a lake.

Our tantrum-prone heroes follow the pigs back to Pig Island — where they rescue the eggs and, taking their cue from Ted Cruz, proceed to bomb the intruders back to the Stone Age. Parents of 5-year-olds, you have been warned

>these replies
never change

holy shit

What the fuck.
Did they let some senile old man review this movie?
He's all over the place.

'everything I dislike is Trump' is my favourite normalfaggot meme of 2016.

Donald Trump is the new face of American conservatism, like it or not

THOSE GOYS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

I'm not American so I don't care. I want him to win though, meme president for a meme country and all that.

Finland has memed us again.

Great way to create discussion about your movie tbqh.

It's a banana.

You haven't been to Melbourne then.

>American conservatism
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I am from Melbourne, or at least, around it. Guy who delivers the post is abo, but that's it. And when I do go into the city every now and then it's all Chinese as far as the eye can see.

man how does sony do it?

You must have selective sight

Really, where are you seeing them?