I just met a hot girl who lives at my work and wants me to come with her and another girl I work with to a strip club

I just met a hot girl who lives at my work and wants me to come with her and another girl I work with to a strip club.

I have never been to a strip club though... what am I actually supposed to do/bring?

money you fucking moron

1- Go there
2- Enjoy boobseeing

See? It was not that hard.

yea, but how much? is it the stereotypical "wad of 1's" or what?

Top kek I've seen all day...

US: Dollar bills.
Canada: Loonies. They will put key chains and shit on their nipples and vag and you have to throw the coins to knock them off of her to win them. Only for the fuckers in perv row though.

Depends on the club, take extra cash if you want a private dance. Or just bring money for beers if it's a club filled with skanks, they end up smelling like cheap body power anyway.

Don't be a beta. Show up with ones, fives, tens and twentys. Buy lap dances for everyone. Get the girls drunk. Own this experience. It may be your last.

>Not being beta
>Paying for boobs

Meh.

>Doesnt have the balls to go to a strip club ever, even if asked to go by two girls

>>>beta

If you get drunk dont fall asleep, dem hoes will act as if they were giving you a lap dance just to rob your shit, happened to me

Also, dont drink anything but beer that you open, waiters can drug you up to make you fall asleep

Unless youre planning to fuck a hoe dont even bother, tell those bitches that you preffer to see them strip back at your place, threesome guaranteed, also, more money for alcohol

The five must-haves for any enjoyable strip club visit:
>US$1,000 in ones.
>US$1,000 in mixed fives, tens, twenties, fifties, and hundreds.
>A devil-may-care attitude
>Either 1 gram of cocaine or molly
>Hawaiian shirt

I dont know that I could afford the hawaiian shirt...

Good luck having fun, then.

Reading this gives me a headache

Reading this gives me a, headache.

Kek

whats a non beta way to dress?

Reading, this gives me a headache.

Best way to break up that sentance.

Naked

ehcadaeh a em sevig siht gnidaeR

Same fag

I'm

how hot is she?
now this is important, is she out of your league hot? Are you a typical Sup Forums neckbeard, because it sounds like you are?
Ask yourself what her motives are, and what she could hope to get out of this experience with you.
It sounds like you're being played.

Wear your favorite concert t-shirt and tuck it into a pressed pair of nice khaki pants. Wear a pair of clean low-top tennis shoes. If you have them, wear a few gold necklaces (if you don't, no biggie).

Jelllllly

A white wife-beater and baggie sweatpants with one leg pulled up to the knee.

She needs one kidney.

This is what my mom suggested too.

are you okay?