Me n my boys just got robbed at gunpoint, the nigger just took about $500 and 2-3 cell phones. Thing is...

Me n my boys just got robbed at gunpoint, the nigger just took about $500 and 2-3 cell phones. Thing is...I feel like I could've stopped him, he cocked the gun right in front of me and I saw an opening, but I didn't take it..I'm glad we're all good n sht but I felt hopeless n felt I should've done more..I really think it was all my fault

this is why you own a gun. a nigger robbed me and when he started running, i shot him in the back 6 times. cops basically thanked me.

mad white boi ?

bow down to us

Maybe you could've, maybe you couldn't, but it's normal to hesitate when it's never happened before.

You really should start carrying yourself though OP. Unlike the nigger probably was, legally.

proud black man. thanks for the reparations sot

Who gives a fuck about the money, you're alive. Doing more would've introduced more risk of you not being fucking alive right now.

tbh i live in texas so it's legal for us to own one..but when shit goes down you know u just want whats best for everyone. First time it's happened to me and my boys u know so it aint like we were rdy but I just felt so fucking helpless.

Lol you are such fucking white trash. I wish he would have shot you so the rest of us don't look so bad.

You were right in complying and giving your stuff. Unless your expertly trained and know how to deal with your amped up nervous system in that situation, you're better off not getting you or your friends shot.

Lol I aint white, and tbh I was drunk af, and a little coked out but i saw this opening where i fucking hesitated and thats what pissed me off the most, yea we're all good n sht but it's the concept that gets me

In europe you dont get robbed with a gun for 500 bucks

Yeah your more likely to get shot in the face for eating at McDonalds or run over for watching fireworks

you get robbed with knife for 500 Yurops ($5.99 USD)

We were just in the car trying with the windows down in the backseat tryna figure out how to get home when the nigger pulled up..yea there's only so much i can do but fuck i wanted to kill this nigga

or gang bashed for drinking alcohol during ramadun

Shut the fuck up

naw brah i watched a history channel special about krav maga and i could've EASILY disarmed the guy i swear to god i'm not being insecure or guilty about something outside of my control

Cocked it like loading a bullet into the chamber?
Who doesn't have one in the chamber ready to go if you're going to be robbing people?
That nigga's gun was empty

Black people...

>Basically kys

A chimp? Muhahaha

>kys

Leafy faggot 12 year old detected

Because cocking is really manly.

Yo, krav maga even beats yoga. It's an awesome martial art

>Black People...

Blacky detected!

Fuck blackies, they're fucking disgusting subhuman. Sooner they kill each other the better.

Something similar happened to me. What you're feeling is normal, but it's not your fault no matter what the stupid little voice is telling you. Don'T listen to it and move on.

maybe you could have, maybe you couldn't have.

It's all about risk/reward op.

You could have saved $500 and 2-3 cell phones (reward)
You could have lost a friend's, or your, life (risk).

only you know the true value of each to compare..

I hate niggers, I hate blacks

I wish that theyd never come back

>First time it's happened to me and my boys

are you really not seeing something utterly wrong about this sentence ?

Also under rewards, criminal goes directly to jail. Does not pass go, does not collect $500.

Odds are he'll never get caught now, made an easy $500, and will rob more people.

excellent film/10

The fact that you were drunk tells me your "opening" was just your drunk stupor making you believe you had any chance of taking the gun. Being coked and drunk means you would have thought quick while your body sloppily reached out for the guy to react and shoot you in your dumb face. Secondly, who the fuck carries 500$ in cash between 3 people? You deserved it for not using debit cards only. Unless you were buying 500$ in drugs then you have no reason for cash.