ITT

Sup Forums in 1964

You guys are already racist as shit, no need to pretend

It's time for this rock meme to end. At least Bob Dylan isn't falling for this electric guitar garbage.

i miss Kennedy

Fuck the beatles

alright see everyone keeps saying that the beatles are this shitty boy band that exists solely to make girls' panties wet. mark my fucking words they're gonna put out some weird and different shit in the next few years. screencap this

I can't stand coon music.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMIN AT

Childhood is idolizing the Beatles
Adulthood is realizing the Dave Clark Five makes more sense

you know, I'm proud to be part of this country. I really feel a strong national identity and that makes me feel good. I hope nothing changes, though I really can't see anything that would change it.

Next you're gonna tell me they're going to stop touring to focus on their "art". Face it, they're just a fad and will fade away within the next couple of years along with this whole rock n roll bullshit.

Fuck I hope kanye west gets born soon.

Easily single of the year. The Memetles have got nothing on this.

Fuck Mike Love

id rather fuck brian and dennis desu, they're a lot cuter

Both the Beach Boys and the Beatles make bland pop music strictly for the consumption of pre-teen girls and in the case of the Beach Boys, surfer fags. They'll never amount to anything more.

do you buy into the AOTY hype?

they'll be fine

It's actually pic related and it isn't even close

Dubs for Goldwater

>Panties
>Not knickers

STOP please

if dubs Brian Jones will not survive the 60s

underrated

Shut the fuck up cracka.

This actually makes The Beatles and all those other English bands sound good.

Id rather my daughter listen to four foreigners in suits than listen to these talentless punks!

Musical of the year?

>he still listens to guitar music

Kill yourself commie.