Why did he keep hitting his leg?

why did he keep hitting his leg?

Distract the pain from the burning hole in his gut

He was autistic.

he's listening to dub step through his ear buds

The dark side is best felt when experiencing suffering or remorse. He was hitting the place where Chewie shot him to stir up is pain and concentrate his powers

He was hitting himself where Chewie shot him. Pain can help fuel the dark side.

Nothing like the adrenaline rush of a good punch to the kidneys lad

he's a cutter and darkside users are attention whores.

It's a metaphor

What for?

I don't know

He was trying to get over the fist sized hole in his abdomen that the chewie's lazer bazooka created. The same one that causes stormtroopers to fly back several feet when they're hit with it.

to remind himself he killed his own father and betrayed both of his uncles

He doin "Tha Kylo"

Nobody else does this when they're pissed off or trying to psyche themselves up?

To trick the audience into thinking he's bad ass

The actor actually ad lipped that so to speak. He used to be in the armed forces and one of the things he was taught was to basically punch the shit out of a flesh wound, it keeps the adrenaline flowing and keeps you in the fight.

Adam Driver the GOAT

Fueling his pain and hatred, key elements to his strength in the dark side.

Damn Adam could fuck my pussy desu

>ad lipped

i took it to mean he was embracing pain as a way to tap into the, or his, dark side. the thing with Star Wars movies is you cannot look too deep into them as they aren't deftly written. just go with it because once you start analyzing these movies, they begin to lose their charm.

>leg
nigga does your leg really go that high?

>Why didn't Obi Wan force speed to save Qui Gon

>Why do they keep building planet killing super weapons

>Why doesn't Chewie's bowcaster blast Ben back like everybody else

>How did Maz "good question for when the writers figure it out" Kanata get Anakin's lightsaber

>Is hyperspace instantaneous

>How did the light from Starkiller's beam reach a neighboring star system the moment it blasted the Republic

>How did Poe get off Jakku

> What made R2 "Jedi droid" D2 wake up

>Where is JarJar

He's papping his chest

I hope this is a meme thread

He's obviously punching the spot Chewie shot him, to ease the pain and pump up some adrenaline.

That iq chart for each board might be true, Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

>That iq chart for each board might be true, Sup Forums is fucking retarded.
Didn't Sup Forums ranked higher than Sup Forums? Or there's another chart?

>leg

>That iq chart for each board might be true, Sup Forums is fucking retarded.
This.

indeed, mate. this is what happens when films are written and rewritten by committee. they lose touch with its own internal logic. also, no one is really confusing TFA with a tightly written film, right? they're all basically buck rogers space soap operas.

He was hitting [send] on a blinding post about the relative low quality of DC movies.