Femanons what makes a dude gorgeous?

Femanons what makes a dude gorgeous?

not hanging out on Sup Forums is a good start

Can fagfags answer or is it femanons only

Not being so insecure that you need tips from Anons on the internet is probably a safe place to start.

yea fags enjoy eye candy as much as the next woman

go for it gaiboi

Being a burned spy.

in the looks department: being tall, wide shoulders, strong lawline, large hands, straight posture, groomed body hair and generally looking buff.

in the attitude department: acting like you know what you're doing and saying, handling flirting playfully, handling conflict like a grownup, acting interested while not coming across as desperate.

other: appearing wealthy - bare minimum, appearing like you don't live off of someone else (mommy and daddy) and can pay for your own shit.

These.

Also women are 100x more psychological than men are, its about your mannerisms, expressions and speech more than your appearance. Hygiene and how you present yourself (posture, attitude/vibe) are also important. Guys see a hot chick and thats basically all they want and they assume women are similar.

You see heaps of hot girls with average guys and the reverse is very rare.

Jawline is a surprisingly important factor. A strong jawline with sharp corners is desirable. There's a limit, though. Too strong, too sharp looks unnatural. Only go for stubble if you're capable of growing it evenly all over. Even stubble is sexy. Patchy stubble is gross. Can't go wrong with a 100% smooth look though.
Head hair should be thick, dense, and smooth. Body hair is a mostly down to personal preference. Some people prefer really thick forest-like body hair, others prefer skin and only skin. Whatever floats your boat.
Everything else has to do with moderation. You can be ripped and look great, but too much muscle looks disgusting. You can be thin and be attractive, but too thin and people begin to express concern over your health. Hell, there's even a good level of chubby, but that's hard to pull off.
Personality literally influences how a man looks, also. No, really. If your personality -- even your mannerisms -- are off putting, you become a lot 'uglier' somehow. It's possible to be so much of an asshole that anyone with similar physical features to you become instantly unlikable because they remind others of the person they hate. Crazy, right? Other people can literally ruin how you look just by being awful people.
Confidence is key. Speak clearly and loudly, smile a lot, wink here and there. You'd be surprised how much more attractive tiny mannerisms and idiosyncrasies can make you.

but package size surely comes into it? Shirley?

>tfw you're only confident when you're slightly drunk

Ok i need to get me feelers out. What kind of women find this attractive and how can i find them?

Nice reminder of why I'm so glad that I'm not even remotely hopeful that I'll find a fit girl to love in my current form.

Good thing I can just wait until I'm buff and rich to find a QT in England or maybe somewhere more exotic. Would it break my man pops heart if I were to wait until my mid 30's to knock a girl up?

Only in the bedroom. I'm talking about just walking around in public, day to day type stuff. I mean, you could wear clothes that accentuate the bulge, but that's kind of douchey unless you're wearing workout clothes because you're at/on your way to the gym.
Most people, believe it or not, actually prefer an average-sized dick. Too small, can't feel anything. Too large, hurts like hell and you'll never be able to go balls-deep, unless the female/bottom has really been around the block. About the length of a Sharpie and girth of maybe a hot dog or sausage is perfect for most people.

Easy. Stay slightly drunk. 24/7. Constant confidence, no hangover. Fixed!

>Nice reminder of why I'm so glad that I'm not even remotely hopeful that I'll find a fit girl to love in my current form.
You...you could always go gay for a while until you're buff. Gay guys are almost always major sluts. Easy lay to tie you over.
...just putting that out there.
>Would it break my man pops heart if I were to wait until my mid 30's to knock a girl up?
You shouldn't have children because of what your parents think. Only have children when you're ready, or when you want them.

>You...you could always go gay for a while until you're buff. Gay guys are almost always major sluts. Easy lay to tie you over.
>...just putting that out there.
Thanks, lol, but definitely I'd rather be alone than with some squeemer to watch netflix with or whatever.

Same here buddy, sober I struggle to summon enough courage to talk to girls but if ive had 1-2 pints then I have no problem at all.

Dubs speaks the truth

That is a odd question. As most people have a different definition of what beauty is.

i'm talking about mass appeal. I wanna bone as many as i can broseph.

The tall thing, man you sure are missing out on some good decent men, leave it to evolution to separate intelligence, kindness, and compassion, from physical traits

>probably would make confident, but i dont drink

>Easy. Stay slightly drunk. 24/7. Constant confidence, no hangover. Fixed!